aj1

Hang in there everyone we will all make it!!!!!

30 posts in this topic

I agree. There were times I thought I wasn't going to make it but it does happen. Chin up peeps!

Lifting of Conditions

*Sent form 05/15 to CA Service Center

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

*Notification of RFE acceptance 10/2009

*Interview Date: December 4th!

*January 9th: Received 10 year Green Card in the mail :)

I just wanted to write this post to tell all of us who are going through this journey together to be strong, and patient. I know this is so hard for many of us but i am so hopeful, and sure that we will all make it through this long hard process. Sometimes it helps just to get a pat on the back. We and our future husbands, and wives, deserve a BIG Congrats for all that we have to endure through these hard times. I have a poem i would like to write for everyone to read i hope that it brings encouragement to everyone.

DON"T QUITE

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will. When the road you're trudging seems all uphill. When the funds are low, and the debts are high, And you want to smile , but you have to sigh. When care is pressing you down a bit. Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is strange with its twists and turns. As everyone of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns out: When you might have won had you stuck it out: Don't give up though the pace seems slow. You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out. The silver tint of the clouds of doubt. And you can never tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight with you're hardest hit. It's when things seem the worst that you must NOT QUIT.

AJ1 Good luck to all of us!!!

What a great poem. I had been out of VSC, but constantly visiting K1 threat to bring my support to you guys. I know how depressing it could be from time to time. Therefore, we all need words of encouragement, something to sustain us and boost our moral. That exactly what this poem did to moral as many of us, as we are united for one cause.

I just wanted to write this post to tell all of us who are going through this journey together to be strong, and patient. I know this is so hard for many of us but i am so hopeful, and sure that we will all make it through this long hard process. Sometimes it helps just to get a pat on the back. We and our future husbands, and wives, deserve a BIG Congrats for all that we have to endure through these hard times. I have a poem i would like to write for everyone to read i hope that it brings encouragement to everyone.

DON"T QUITE

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will. When the road you're trudging seems all uphill. When the funds are low, and the debts are high, And you want to smile , but you have to sigh. When care is pressing you down a bit. Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is strange with its twists and turns. As everyone of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns out: When you might have won had you stuck it out: Don't give up though the pace seems slow. You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out. The silver tint of the clouds of doubt. And you can never tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight with you're hardest hit. It's when things seem the worst that you must NOT QUIT.

Nice poem u got there.....We have to claim everything to be POSITIVE for us to hang on.....

;)

CITIZENSHIP

May 2010------------------------------Citizenship

August 2010---------------------------Approved

September 2010------------------------ Oath taking :)

Removing Conditions

June 5, 2009---------------------------Mailed I-751 Application

August 15, 2009---------------------- APPROVED (Thank God!)

AOS JOURNEY

May 9, 2007---------------------------AOS & EAD documents sent via USPS Registered Mail

August 27, 2007------------------------ AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED!

FIANCE VISA

April 30, 2006 ---------------Sent I-129F to CSC

March 12, 2007-------------------INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

April 20, 2007 ----------------------- Wedding

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.. Heb. 11:1

Thank you to fellow VJers who helped me through this process. I wish you all the best life ahead. Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

wow! Thanks for the lift! Just recently we were told our petition was sent back to the USCIS and I thought seriously of just giving up this fight. But true love never gives up. I realized I have no choice but to keep fighting, no matter how long it may be. Its a difficult journey we have chosen to take, some days I am strong and Bala needs my strength and other days he is the strong one while I draw my strength from him.

Best of Luck to All

Vicki/Bala

10/2002 Met in yahoo chat

10/2004 Romance blossoms

04/2005 Went to india, spent two wonderful weeks together

06/11/05 Sent petition

06/22/05 1st NOA received

09/12/05 2nd NOA received

11/15/05 Interview: request for additional information from me.

11/30/05 Got notice that we were Placed on Administrative Processing

03/04/06 Going to visit with my boo!

04/08/06 Back home (sigh) back to waiting again.

06/15/06 7 months on AP (will this ever end?)

07/06/06 called for second interview (it was a nightmare)

07/14/06 learned our petition was sent back

07/15/06 ready to carry on the fight!!!!

10/17/06 petition is back at USCIS

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,

who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Just wanted to say.............I am a before the IMBRA Laws fiancee.

I am a UK Citizen and i arrived in the US just 3 weeks ago after waiting 9 months for my visa.

YOu have become a little group to admire..i read your posts even through im out of this whole thing now.

I still come and look around everyday and post sometimes to.

Good luck all you RFE people an oldie is rooting for you to! :D

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
(F) Thanks so much...that is very nice for us....we have been trying to be positive and hope all of us get good news soon (F)

Robert (U.S.A.)------^--^------Waenphetch (Thailand)

September 27' 2005 -------------------------(Met online)

May 16' 2006---------- (Mailed application from Chiangmai, Thailand) to NSC

June 9' 2006--------- (NOA 1 Receipt date) ---CSC----

September 7' 2006------------(NOA 2 Receipt date)

December 20' 2006 (7 a.m.) -----------INTERVIEW Approved IMBRA discussed[/color]

December 24' 2006 ---------- POE - LA

December 26' 2006 ------------ Civil Marriage

December 28' 2006 ------------ Applied for SSN

January' 19' 2007 ------------- SSN Received

AOS Chicago

December 29' 2006 ----------- Mailed I-485

January' 5' 2007 -------------- NOA Receipt date (MSC)

January' 23' 2007 ------------ I-485 Transferred to CSC

January 26' 2007 ------------ Biometric done

February 7' 2007 ------------ Case pending at CSC

October 19, 2007 ------------ Approved email from CRIS (welcome notice sent on Oct 18)

March 14, 2007 ------------ Mailed I - 765

May 4, 2007 ----------- I-765 approved

May 30, 2007 ----------- got a great job at www.swipeclock.com as an Accountant

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
:thumbs:

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks OP, I needed the pick-up. Sometimes it's easy to keep going and other days (like today) it just feels like this will never end... and I've only been apart from my guy for 3 months and some change... it's going to be 5 1/2 before I see him again... But we'll all keep going because, like many have said, we have to!

It's nice to come to VJ because people actually get how much this sucks. :)

DON"T QUITE

A wonderful poem, and so true...how we seem to want to quit right on the brink of victory. There is no question that these types of relationships are a hardship. But shared hardships make the bonds of love and commitment stronger. Keep the faith! (L)

I'd say, never give up. I was really desperate because I could not even send the K-1 and the divorce process took longer than it was supposed to. Every week we had one more bad news that was delaying the divorce date. Then one day we had 2 good news all at once and we know when its going to be over and I know when Ill start the K-1. So yeah sometime you feel you want to give up when its so close to be over. We will all have our day. We just need to be patient.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

I'm trying to hang on. Today I am in a cry mood. I'm in the long, long, long wait in the Dominican Republic. It has been a year since we started our K-1 and I'll be lucky if he is here by Dec - more likely March '07. :crying:

I miss mi novio dearly and at the same time I'm nervous and excited about our future together. I want to be together and tackle the work of a relationship together.

I don't come to VJ often - it is depressing how quickly (compared to the DR) other consulates approve.

Best wishes to all!!

... let's keep the mojo going!

:lol: That's going to be my quote for the week!

The poem made me feel much better too...but, following the rest of events in my life I was expecting things to go wrong. Not to be pessimistic, just being prepared. I will run up my life's hill like a crazy farmer with a pitchfork to go where I need to get :lol:

Everything in life you have to fight for generally ends up being worth fighting for in the end :)

Thanks for the pickup (L)

mooglesmall2-1-1.jpgDelicioussig.jpg

.....i saw someone's timeline, they were through TSC back in the old days when there was no IMBRA and even so, it took them over 5 months to get NOA2......

Jenny

Hang in there Jenny!!!! You are not the only one like this ... hehehehehe

Look at my story, I have done the Journey before only to FAIL at the finish line. She was denied because she ADMITTED to have used drugs to the ConsOfficer. :angry:

This put me in a emotional tailspin. I was depressed and heartbroken for quite some time. :crying:

Yes - I have not been to this forum in quite some time. Now, I am finding out that there is the "IMBRA" and petitioner's police background and more RFEs than before.

But -- I fell, dusted myself off and now I am ready to do it all over again. All in the name of love. :thumbs:

I am not sure that this is to cheer up but to give you some encouragement as I come back to these forums. I come back to re-educate myself on the newest dealings and to get encouragement as well as give it to fellow members here.

I hope I brought some cheer to your life.

Angel.

Hello, thanks a lot for sharing your story. I'm sorry to read that things didnt go well right at the finish line like you said, i do believe that things happen for a reason, so there must have been a purpose for that to happen. Still, i was glad to read this from you: I fell, dusted myself off and now I am ready to do it all over again. All in the name of love. :thumbs: ....... in the end, thats all that matter and counts, so, good luck to you too and thanks for your words!

Jenny

July 06/06.............. Thanks God everything is ready and my baby finally mailed I-129f

July 17/06.............. Check was cashed

July 18/06.............. Thx God we got our NOA1 from CSC

Sep 20/06............... Thx God! NOA2 date

Sep 21/06............... touched; got 5 approval emails! thank you Lord!

Sep 26/06............... mon amour got NOA2

Oct 18/06............... My baby got the letter from NVC

Oct 24/06............... Oh, Lord, You are so great! got our packet 3 today!!! yupi!!! early bday present!!!

Oct 30/06............... Mailing away my DS-156, thank you for your blessings, God

Nov 01/06............... Medical @ 8am

Dec 14/06............... My baby got packet 4

Jan 06/07............... We requested our Interview to be scheduled for January 22nd! my baby's bday! and he will be allowed 2b inside with me!! wow!

Jan 22/07............... VISA APPROVED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jan 29/07............... Went to cargo expresso to get my passport, which means: VISA RECEIVED!!!

Apr 27/07............... Married my one and only at 10;30am

Jul 06/07............... Finally mailed away AOS

Jul 19/07............... Check was cashed

Jul 21/07............... Thanks God we received NOA1

Jul 24/07............... Thanks God we received Biometrics letter

Ag 17/07............... Biometrics @ 12

dev242bf___.png

"Trust the past to God's mercy, the present to God's love and the future to God's providence..."

Each day is one day closer to being together!

That is the truth. This coming week may bring good news for us. Let's hope that USCIS, collectively gets into high gear and starts to crank out approvals, in big numbers. I am hopeful of that, as I want to chat with all of you in the AOS forum!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.