Jasman0717

My beautiful wife is very irresponsible

188 posts in this topic

I am simply amazed how Jasman’s tongue-in-cheek anecdote actually energized this ailing discussion board. Lots of responses were generated, the preponderance of which surprisingly took the story seriously. Albeit Jasman was just joking around. :star:

Well, Jasman’s piece is a good example of what is needed to revitalize and enliven this forum. We need more threads like this, with some humor and a little sarcasm! :thumbs:

My new hometown - Corona, California

3307743289_c59d750f74_m.jpg

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

Food waste is simply inexcusable for me. Remind her that so many people are starving in the world.

She will fill her plate full of food and eat about 1/4 of it and the rest goes in the trash.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am simply amazed how Jasman's tongue-in-cheek anecdote actually energized this ailing discussion board. Lots of responses were generated, the preponderance of which surprisingly took the story seriously. Albeit Jasman was just joking around. :star:

Well, Jasman's piece is a good example of what is needed to revitalize and enliven this forum. We need more threads like this, with some humor and a little sarcasm! :thumbs:

Actually looking forward to the next guess what's she's done now post.... :P

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Food waste is simply inexcusable for me. Remind her that so many people are starving in the world.

She will fill her plate full of food and eat about 1/4 of it and the rest goes in the trash.

My wife is extremely conservative and does a lot to save money for us. Unfortunately, I am the guilty one who gives her too much on her plate. I just never could get the hang of giving her so little food! She eats like a bird, and I always give her too much no matter what I try to do. She doesnt throw hers away, but gives all the uneaten to me... :-S I sure aint having success on a diet

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
My sweet little Claudeth is a wonderful, giving woman but ......

Hi Jim! At El Prado GC, does she keep the scorecard? If she does, then she might pencil down a 5 for herself instead of a 7. And for you, she might write down a 7 instead of a 4 or 5. After the round, she'll tell you she beat you by18 strokes and that you have to treat her to a steak dinner with a glass or two of cabernet to chase it down! :lol:

She doesn't practice enough to play :blink: She is along for the ride and to tell me how to play golf :whistle: You didn't know that my wife knows everything about everything did you :blush:

Got your PM and I certainly wish you the best of health. Yeah, I suppose Claudeth knows everything about everything, including how to read a double breaker putt on an undulating green that may be as fast as the 13th at Augusta! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

let's not be trying to play matchmaker with your relatives in this thread, vj isn't a dating service. keep replies constructive towards the topic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

"Offending post was removed..." :whistle:

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

Timeline
I tried SO hard to read the above post, but it was so long.

Sorry to the poster about it, it actually was interesting, just too long x_x

In Alaska now, I think the fish ain't biting, hunting is slow, it's cold outside, and the days are too long; hence, it's time to write stories! :lol:

Its going to be a long long long winter up there... :lol:

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

[my 2 cents:

- use liquid sopa instead of bar soap - She can use a bottle of that in one shower

- do "light check" everynight before you both go to sleep... assign the task to her. she is not allowed to go to bed without ensuring that all lights are off - This morning while I was taking a shower she turned the closet light on because she was afraid of the dark :wacko:

- give her a small plate. Though she would fill her plate full, she would be able to consume them. Anything I would do she would just take back to the kitchen and get a bigger plate

- tell her to find a job or limit her allowance. :lol:When she had a job she spent all her earnings on cheap jewelry and shoes (Charles knows about the shoes)

- dont spoil her. She is like the cat in Shrek, hard to resist that look :P

You are spoiling her. :whistle::yes:

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

I am simply amazed how Jasman’s tongue-in-cheek anecdote actually energized this ailing discussion board. Lots of responses were generated, the preponderance of which surprisingly took the story seriously. Albeit Jasman was just joking around. :star:

Well, Jasman’s piece is a good example of what is needed to revitalize and enliven this forum. We need more threads like this, with some humor and a little sarcasm! :thumbs:

Yes, It was a good one.

It so funny how people take this so so so seriously, even a mod got on the post early about keeping the talk civil,

Classic.....................

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Sounds like you need to get your Girl back Under Your Thumb

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Actually Claudeth does take 30 to 40 minute showers a day but is trying to cut back :blush:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Actually Claudeth does take 30 to 40 minute showers a day but is trying to cut back :blush:

a smaller water heater would probably work wonders with that.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

If the mods would just stay away, and let us police our own. :whistle:

Filipinos have a very dramatic, and sometimes vocal, way of "discussing things". Nothing personal, it's just cultural. They only have two settins: Off and On.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.