Jasman0717

My beautiful wife is very irresponsible

188 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Actually Claudeth does take 30 to 40 minute showers a day but is trying to cut back :blush:

in the meantime you should invest in those 'save water' shower head. The water pressure I got from it is actually pretty good. My husband was not happy when I went to get it becasue he loves his water pressure but then he said it's not that that different at all.

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow that means you are at witts end on this matter but she needs to know how hard it's is to make and earn money here maybe give her some bills for her to be responsible so she that she will have to pay for the lights and heat bills is a good place to start make her pay it with her own money she earns once she sees how much it costs for wasting it i am sure it's will help or make her responsible for buying the food for you and herself so she can see how much things cost and why one should not waste anything. hope this ideal will help. Nate

My sweet little Claudeth is a wonderful, giving woman but is also the most irresponsible person I have ever met in my life. I never seen anyone melt a bar of soap before but she does it. She can plug up the shower drain quickly and just loves to take 30 or 45 minute showers twice a day. She leaves the lights on constantly and the refrigator open all the time. She will fill her plate full of food and eat about 1/4 of it and the rest goes in the trash.

I am totally at my wits end. I have been dealing with this for 4 1/2 years but have made no progress in teaching her conservation. I love her very much and would never dream of getting rid of her but have been thinking of sending her to the Philippines for a visit.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have heard comments off and on but nothing consistant with what my little consumer does.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have no immediate answers or flippant responses, but....

1. cut the soap bars into 1/8 size back in the workshop, only keep 1 soap cutting in the bathroom.

2. replace all of your dishes with 5 inch tea saucers. Really - ALL OF THEM.

Good Luck !

i definitely agree!

Take Over/ Control the source because you will not be able to beat the habit :)

God bless!

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I am simply amazed how Jasman’s tongue-in-cheek anecdote actually energized this ailing discussion board. Lots of responses were generated, the preponderance of which surprisingly took the story seriously. Albeit Jasman was just joking around. :star:

Well, Jasman’s piece is a good example of what is needed to revitalize and enliven this forum. We need more threads like this, with some humor and a little sarcasm! :thumbs:

nice play .. telling people his wife is irresponsible geeezzz... baddddddd :blink:

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Filed: Timeline
let's not be trying to play matchmaker with your relatives in this thread, vj isn't a dating service. keep replies constructive towards the topic.

Why not Charles....????

There are some good PLUMBERS out of work here..... :devil: :devil: :whistle: :whistle:

Edited by eros_EX_Plumber

Actually Claudeth does take 30 to 40 minute showers a day but is trying to cut back :blush:

in the meantime you should invest in those 'save water' shower head. The water pressure I got from it is actually pretty good. My husband was not happy when I went to get it becasue he loves his water pressure but then he said it's not that that different at all.

Already have one and have changed light bulbs to the energy savers. My little baby just loves to be irresponsible :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am simply amazed how Jasman’s tongue-in-cheek anecdote actually energized this ailing discussion board. Lots of responses were generated, the preponderance of which surprisingly took the story seriously. Albeit Jasman was just joking around. :star:

Well, Jasman’s piece is a good example of what is needed to revitalize and enliven this forum. We need more threads like this, with some humor and a little sarcasm! :thumbs:

Filipinos have a very dramatic, and sometimes vocal, way of "discussing things". Nothing personal, it's just cultural. They only have two settins: Off and On.

Or, their transmissions are automatic with only 2 modes - park and overdrive! :star:

let's not be trying to play matchmaker with your relatives in this thread, vj isn't a dating service. keep replies constructive towards the topic.

Why not Charles....????

There are some good PLUMBERS out of work here..... :devil: :devil: :whistle: :whistle:

YOUR post was not really 'constuctive towards the topic' but it can stay because charles has not decided to delete it. :thumbs:

Timeline

Why not Charles....????

There are some good PLUMBERS out of work here..... :devil::devil::whistle::whistle:

Maybe gotta back up the mod. :thumbs:

Purely hypothetical.... Maybe that's BS and I saw the post? Maybe the offending post was full of comments that were nothing but rude, downright trash. Maybe it would take a total moron to read Jasman's post and think a reply dissing him and dissing Claudeth would be appropriate... Just maybe the emoticons used did not even seem to suggest said individual had any intent toward joking; maybe it simply suggested moron. Poor Filipina SO! Hopefully she finds VJ and maybe gets a clue. Oh, did I call the offending poster a moron? Maybe that's an understatement. Even a plumber would know better.... :jest:

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

a smaller water heater would probably work wonders with that.

But that is the tail wagging the dog! The Man needs to be in control of the relationship. NOT the water heater.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

Maybe a bucket and scoop is a viable solution? :unsure:

July 26 '09 I-129F Petition Sent

Oct 6 '09 Petition Approved

November 6 '09 Medical Complete

November 12 '09 Interview Complete

November 19 '09 Visa Delivered

November 25 '09 POE

February 6 '10 Married

September 30 '10 AOS App sent - crazy overloaded!

December 13 '10 AP Email notice

December 17 '10 EAD Hardcopy received. Yeah!

Maybe a bucket and scoop is a viable solution? :unsure:

I remember the cold showers using a scoop out of a big tub of cold water. Maybe I should just let her shower in the back yard using the garden hose :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

give an allowance, say she get so much per month. tell her how much you will pay for heating and electricity and if the bill is higher she must pay out of her next month's allowance. Do not give her any way to get any other money!

tell her family can have what ever is left over from allowance. if she loves family she will shape up quick!

with a few months of no money to spend and nothing to do she will have to change.

Edited by lilajean

Why not Charles....????

YOUR post was not really 'constuctive towards the topic' but it can stay because charles has not decided to delete it. :thumbs:

1st of all...this is my FIRST POST on this topic, so I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Whatever Charles removed...it is his business because he is the MOD, he is just doing is job.

But i suggest the you follow the thread carefully before accusing someone....that has nothing to do on what was removed.

I was just adding some humor to CHARLES comment.....

Not every post in this FORUM are always constructive....maybe want to read some of your OLD ones too....

So go find someone else to pick a fight...OK

Why not Charles....????

There are some good PLUMBERS out of work here..... :devil::devil::whistle::whistle:

Maybe gotta back up the mod. :thumbs:

Purely hypothetical.... Maybe that's BS and I saw the post? Maybe the offending post was full of comments that were nothing but rude, downright trash. Maybe it would take a total moron to read Jasman's post and think a reply dissing him and dissing Claudeth would be appropriate... Just maybe the emoticons used did not even seem to suggest said individual had any intent toward joking; maybe it simply suggested moron. Poor Filipina SO! Hopefully she finds VJ and maybe gets a clue. Oh, did I call the offending poster a moron? Maybe that's an understatement. Even a plumber would know better.... :jest:

This is totally funny..... :rofl:

Why are you people picking on me for ...... :crying:

I even darn HIGHLIGHTED the part that my humor was about.....

lLet's not be trying to play matchmaker with your relatives in this thread, vj isn't a dating service.

The humor part was meant that

"if someone want to match me with someone else" go right ahead since I am out of work .....if you understand what it is underling meaning of it....

I have no idea what was removed because I cannot see anymore.....but i can tell you IT WAS NOT my post....

Charles is doing his job as MOD.... he can remove anything as he wishes, including mine if he thinks that may be something inappropriate....

It no wonder why most of us are not POSTING anymore.....you all ready to jump on someone like a pack of wolves....

While other members post IDIOTIC comments, IDIOTIC pictures and MORONIC nonsense....be fair and pick on the other members too... for GOD sake.

What am I saying?.....

LIFE is not FAIR...why this forum should be any different..... :rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.