Jasman0717

My beautiful wife is very irresponsible

188 posts in this topic

The focus for solutions should not be on her behavior or choices, as she is just like an indulged child who is allowed to do what she likes.

Rather the focus is best placed on the attitudes and expectations of the OP who has given away all his personal power and now wishes he hadn't.

My suggestion to the OP is that you consider that the behaviors you don't like are symptoms of conflicts around power in the relationship. Perhaps her wasting of resources is an expression of personal power and you have gladly given yours away in exchange for 'fun to be with"

My sense is that you would do best to find ways to assert your needs and boundries and values around thrift, resources, and wastefulness. It is then her choice to either respect them or not.

Should you choose to continue to stay in your current role despite evidence that she will not respect you, then you, my friend, have far greater concerns than the water bill and the number of bars of soap being used.

anikitten.gif
ROC Sent: 2012-12-03
Arrived: 2012-12-07
NOA: 2012-12-10
Biometrics: 2013-01-08

Approved: 2013-05-10

event.png
event.png

The focus for solutions should not be on her behavior or choices, as she is just like an indulged child who is allowed to do what she likes.

Rather the focus is best placed on the attitudes and expectations of the OP who has given away all his personal power and now wishes he hadn't.

My suggestion to the OP is that you consider that the behaviors you don't like are symptoms of conflicts around power in the relationship. Perhaps her wasting of resources is an expression of personal power and you have gladly given yours away in exchange for 'fun to be with"

My sense is that you would do best to find ways to assert your needs and boundries and values around thrift, resources, and wastefulness. It is then her choice to either respect them or not.

Should you choose to continue to stay in your current role despite evidence that she will not respect you, then you, my friend, have far greater concerns than the water bill and the number of bars of soap being used.

Lets Stop This Insanity

It was posted as a humorous thread.

No need to be giving Dear Abby replies here

He sure gut hooked a lot on this thread

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Lets Stop This Insanity

It was posted as a humorous thread.

No need to be giving Dear Abby replies here

He sure gut hooked a lot on this thread

great analogy Jack!!! :devil:

Ole Bobby Plant Screaming my theme Song.

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Timeline

I say tell her due to her wasteful ways you need to make cutbacks and buying rice is the first thing to go. I'm certain that will get her attention. LOL

I had a problem with my daughter spending all day in the shower. I bought a kitchen timer and told her when the timer goes off I'm cutting the water off if she wasn't out of the shower.

Daughter would leave lights on and I started telling her to me me a quarter every time she left on a light.

I never had a problem with food being wasted, since my rule is if it goes on the plate you eat it even if you have to sit there all night.

Main thing is that anything you tell her you are going to do you follow through on.

I say tell her due to her wasteful ways you need to make cutbacks and buying rice is the first thing to go. I'm certain that will get her attention. LOL

Couldn't help myself, bought her 50# fo rice over the weekend. Maybe it was the golf club through the back window that convinced me :devil:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Couldn't help myself, bought her 50# fo rice over the weekend. Maybe it was the golf club through the back window that convinced me :devil:

:rofl:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Timeline

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Not to mention all the other stuff that was ready to go through the windows too..... :lol:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Maybe it was the golf club through the back window that convinced me :devil:

There should be no golf club through the back window if you stop playing in tournaments for couples where she ain't in your foursome!

BTW on the Tiger saga:

Sources say that Tiger was in his shorts and t-shirt and without shoes when the "accident" occurred. I think this means that he was about to putt when the missus grabbed a pair of scissors and about to do a Lorena Bobbitt! :whistle:

tex-mex.jpg

mine's the exact opposite...sorry dude.

ME TOO! She sews her own clothes, even purses. Won't buy ANYTHING frozen or canned--everything is cooked from scratch from farmer's market stuff. She even wanted me to stop leaving the water on when I shave and brush my teeth. OK, I agreed for teeth brushing. But shaving? I gotta have running water.... we compromised on that.

Edited by toma1

Life in the Philippines is a total opposite of my life here. I worked hard for our family and when I came here the first thing I was thinking is I'm very lucky to have a husband who's providing us most of the time. I am not contributing much in financial aspect and I have two sons whom he petitioned. Nowadays, people should be not wasteful in all aspects because life is becoming harder and harder. I don't know for some people but most filipinos I know are valuing everything that they're having especially if they were working all their lives but they also spend money for things that they crave for. Being wasteful is a very common sense issue. I for one always remind my kids that they must conserve electricity, water etc. Since they are minors I want to instill in their minds the value of hardwork. You have to work hard if they want to have something, and if they have that something already they should learn to preserve and value it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My sweet little Claudeth is a wonderful, giving woman but is also the most irresponsible person I have ever met in my life. I never seen anyone melt a bar of soap before but she does it. She can plug up the shower drain quickly and just loves to take 30 or 45 minute showers twice a day. She leaves the lights on constantly and the refrigator open all the time. She will fill her plate full of food and eat about 1/4 of it and the rest goes in the trash.

I am totally at my wits end. I have been dealing with this for 4 1/2 years but have made no progress in teaching her conservation. I love her very much and would never dream of getting rid of her but have been thinking of sending her to the Philippines for a visit.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have heard comments off and on but nothing consistant with what my little consumer does.

aww thats sad :( ..well what can i say...i suggest u talk it over 2, 3 times wouldnt hurt :bonk: ..is she willing to cmpromise? if u feel comfortable of sending her back here inth phil for a vacation, maybe that'd be a wise decision so that she would realize the difference of having u around and not...maybe when she gets back to u she would somehow realize that she's wrong..good luck to both of u...God bless :yes:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
My sweet little Claudeth is a wonderful, giving woman but is also the most irresponsible person I have ever met in my life. I never seen anyone melt a bar of soap before but she does it. She can plug up the shower drain quickly and just loves to take 30 or 45 minute showers twice a day. She leaves the lights on constantly and the refrigator open all the time. She will fill her plate full of food and eat about 1/4 of it and the rest goes in the trash.

I am totally at my wits end. I have been dealing with this for 4 1/2 years but have made no progress in teaching her conservation. I love her very much and would never dream of getting rid of her but have been thinking of sending her to the Philippines for a visit.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have heard comments off and on but nothing consistant with what my little consumer does.

Well sorry to hear that, but there are many Filipina who are very responsible and some are not. Be thankful that she is just irresponsible....

My husband married a young Filipina before. She was very irresponsible, etc... but my husband deal with her for 6 suffering long years, to save the marriage until he gave up because it was too much.

1. She doesn't know how to cook (she never cooked when they were together), most of the Filipina is good in taking care of their husband

2. She hardly clean the house and always left her stuff any where and asked her husband on that time to clean it :angry:

3. Stole $300 when she was a cashier :devil:

4. Had many bf's during their marriage

5. Have a nasty mouth

6. Always in the bar with other men

7. Working, but hardly share for the bills payment and let her husband worked 2 jobs while she was buying all her wants and going to the bar

8. Threw a plate to her aunt, ruined the door

9. Committed an adultery and got pregnant with other man because this man is rich :no:

10. During their divorce asked my husband to sale the house and get 50% of the value

11. My husband is now paying her $10,000 student loan :bonk:

And many many more crazy things she did, these were true and there are papers to prove it and persons that testified.

So you are so lucky that your wife is just irresponsible, because we have all our weaknesses... some Americans might experience the same and some in the future

5-20-2013 USC

I-130 Petition for my Mom

5-20-2013 filled I-130

5-21-2013 USCIS received the packet/Priority Date

5-22-2013 NOA1

10-28-2013 Expedite Request Submitted with the help of a Senator

11-13-2013 Additional document submitted for expedite process

11-21-13 NOA2

11-25-13 NOA2 hardcopy received

12-19-13 Expedite request approved (forwarded 24 hrs from NVC to consulate) received case number and IIN

12-24-13 Ready for interview schedule

12-26-13 Set the interview schedule

**** She could have the interview as early as Jan 7th but decided not on the rush for medical and for me to have time to forward all the document in the Philippines since I didn't pay or submit anything at NVC

1-8-9-14 Medical

1-27-14 Interview (submitted AOS & Civil documents, paid Visa Fee)

1-30-14 Visa Received

1-31-14 Immigration Fee $165 paid

**** We need my mom urgently but due of the cold weather in Minnesota, we decided to wait for warmer weather. She could be here as early as Feb....

2-3-14 Booked ticket for March due of cold weather

3-21-14 CFO seminar

3-31-14 POE

4-7-14 received SSN #

Well sorry to hear that, but there are many Filipina who are very responsible and some are not. Be thankful that she is just irresponsible....

My husband married a young Filipina before. She was very irresponsible, etc... but my husband deal with her for 6 suffering long years, to save the marriage until he gave up because it was too much.

1. She doesn't know how to cook (she never cooked when they were together), most of the Filipina is good in taking care of their husband

2. She hardly clean the house and always left her stuff any where and asked her husband on that time to clean it :angry:

3. Stole $300 when she was a cashier :devil:

4. Had many bf's during their marriage

5. Have a nasty mouth

6. Always in the bar with other men

7. Working, but hardly share for the bills payment and let her husband worked 2 jobs while she was buying all her wants and going to the bar

8. Threw a plate to her aunt, ruined the door

9. Committed an adultery and got pregnant with other man because this man is rich :no:

10. During their divorce asked my husband to sale the house and get 50% of the value

11. My husband is now paying her $10,000 student loan :bonk:

And many many more crazy things she did, these were true and there are papers to prove it and persons that testified.

So you are so lucky that your wife is just irresponsible, because we have all our weaknesses... some Americans might experience the same and some in the future

Woman are the Debil

Momma Says

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.