DeniseBill

Hunting deer, murderers...

48 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I think some people in here are very disrespectfull towards me. Sending those pathetic movies, I'm not even gonna bother watching it...

Yes I am an vegitarian, which i said in a earlier reply. And about the rifle. I threw it out of our bedroom. I wanted him to get rid of it so his dad took it and placed it in a closet where he helds all his other junk.

I won't leave him because of it. He PROMISED me to not do it anymore. just as I promised to quit smoking which I did. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for eachother. And a lot of Americans forget that their foreign fiancé is leaving their homecountry behind to be with the man/woman he/she loves. How bad your homecountry is (mine is not though) it is still not easy to do. And when promises are made they should be kept.

I gave my fiance the choice to stop what he does and choose for me or go on with it and be without me. He chose the first. Thanks to all of those that gave me a decent answer, and to be hard saying, ill prolly be violating tos but idc, Screw those who think they're funny. by sending certain things or saying certain things.

I'm happy my fiance knows where his priority lies.

Asking for closure~

Edited by DeniseBill

Love is patient and kind;

it is not jealous or conceited or proud;

love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;

love does not keep a record of wrongs;

love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

Love is eternal.

inloveforeveryouandmet.jpg

TimeLine:

02-29-08: Met Online

04-26-08: Told eachother how we felt

10-24-08: Went to America

12-01-09: Engaged

01-17-09: Bought the ring

01-21-09: Back to Holland =[

03-10-09: Petition send

03-16-09: NOA1

08-11-09: NOA2!!!! Finally!!!!

08-20-09: Package 3

09-10-09: Package 3 send to Consulate

09-17-09: Package 4

10-01-09: Medical + Xray

10-13-09: Interview!!!!!! Approved!!!!!!

10-15-09: Visa Arrived!!!!

11-20-09: US Entry

01-30-10: Marriage

02-13-10: Honeymoon to South Carolina

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry lady, you sound like a Control Freak to me and I am surprised some of our "more Aware" VJ ladies have not pounded her on this.

I can just image the a$$ whupin some guy would have gotten if he came on here and said he did not agree with the make-up or Non-green lifestyle of his woman..... and that he trashed out her make-up or energy consuming hair-dryer.

Let me give you a cultural insight... in many areas and in many families Hunting is more than a hobby, it is a big part of their culture, not just the killing (which is minor) but the fellowship and bonding.

Kinda like sports in general to a lot of other people.

You not only demand he not kill, he can't even admire someone's trophy.

His Famly is going to Luv you!

Anyway, You seem way to controlling for such a clash of cultures to work, unless your guy totally has no peanuts.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thread closed at the OP's request.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!