slim

!!!RED ALERT!!!

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Just cause she's from another country and probably has no money of her own and cant control her life in general at the moment you want to tell her what to wear too? Let her wear what she wants and give her the damn money to buy them!!!

I don't know. I think it's ok to tell your partner that something they want to wear is ugly and that you'd be embarrassed to seen with them wearing it. Plus, if she wants those boots so bad, why should her husband have to give her the money to buy them? Ugliness need not be subsidized. If you want to wear something atrocious, at least pay for it yourself.

Первый блин комом.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
!!!RED ALERT!!!

Today wifey says, "I need money so I can buy new shoes for winter time. I need shoes name (and she spells) U-G-G-S."

I'm thinking, "what the hell are egg shoes?" Then it hits me; she wants some freaking UGGs. "NOOOOOO!" So I ask, "You know those are those UGGly boots all those fat lazy college girls wear with their pajamas, right? You don't want to be like those girls, do you?"

She replies, "There is more than one style."

More than one style? What? Oh man. I just checked the website and they have a few that are kind of high heel style. I'm hoping those are the ones she's talking about. If not, it's going to be a long winter.

Thank you God, Alla will not wear those! She doesn't want to look like a fat college girl in pajamas! I bought her a pair of women's Sorel's (she is appalled by them and thinks it is horrible a woman would wear such horrible boots!) and she hides them under the back seat of her car in case she ditches it in a snow bank, otherwise they will never see her feet. She sticks to high heeled leather boots to her knees... :yes:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Just cause she's from another country and probably has no money of her own and cant control her life in general at the moment you want to tell her what to wear too? Let her wear what she wants and give her the damn money to buy them!!!

#######????? :wacko:

Spoken like someone that truly does not know Russian/Ukrainian women

Changing avatar to Alla's winter boots photo...definitely not UGGS

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

You don't understand (because this was obviously a drive-by post). It is part of our screening process to find submissive, maleable women. We need to control thier every waking moment, and they need to be controlled. Our every word is law for them - just ask them! And didn't you know that EVERY married Eastern European woman is controlled absolutely by her husband?

Edited by Brad and Vika

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

You don't understand (because this was obviously a drive-by post). It is part of our screening process to find submissive, maleable women. We need to control thier every waking moment, and they need to be controlled. Our every word is law for them - just ask them! And didn't you know that EVERY married Eastern European woman is controlled absolutely by her husband?

:lol:

Timeline

:thumbs:

Of course, why else would we marry them? For the boots? :rofl:

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

:o Oh Drat....I must have gotten a defective one. Anyone know the return policy on a MOB?? :whistle:

I have to go now...Oksana says I can't post anymore today :cry:

Edited by Dave-n-Oksana

Oh, here it goes.

Me: "Aren't those two wearing the same shoes?!"

Them: "No, the difference is that she probably paid $200 for the shoes..."

Me: I can't even imagine paying $200 for a pair of shoes...

Oh, Uggs. Never owned a pair in my life. I own a pair of nursing shoes.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

No drive by post folks, i've been here done that for a long time over here....I'm Canadian, waded through snow up to my waist and froze my feet wearing ####### boots, but no man, ever ever will control me or tell me what to wear or hold my money back because he doesnt "approve" of what I wear...and tell me I look like sh^% wearing it...he's gonna tell me I look beautiful wearing anything or nothing. And thats the short and tall of it in my book....

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

No drive by post folks, i've been here done that for a long time over here....I'm Canadian, waded through snow up to my waist and froze my feet wearing ####### boots, but no man, ever ever will control me or tell me what to wear or hold my money back because he doesnt "approve" of what I wear...and tell me I look like sh^% wearing it...he's gonna tell me I look beautiful wearing anything or nothing. And thats the short and tall of it in my book....

Stop judging us :hehe: Our meek, submissive wives LIKE to be controlled - DO YOU HEAR!!! All Eastern European women like it. They will tell you that their husband's word (including the direct command to live in an UGG-free zone) is law. Ask them! :rofl:

You don't seriously believe that the guy is forbidding his wife shoes, or that she would seriously not buy or wear them, do you? Seriously?

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline
OK, Merle posted cute Uggs. What do you think, Slim?

Personally I don't believe she is Russian, wearing boots INSIDE the house!!! It just isn't done.

Damn STRAIGHT, Alla would kick my @ss for that...slippers only past the front door!

Gary And Alla

OK, Merle posted cute Uggs. What do you think, Slim?

Personally I don't believe she is Russian, wearing boots INSIDE the house!!! It just isn't done.

Damn STRAIGHT, Alla would kick my @ss for that...slippers only past the front door!

See, like I said, shy, demure, submissive :D Just one more example.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.