kballtex

NVC September - 2009 Edition

2,912 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Thank you Christeen and to everyone Congrats!!

I want to especially thank, Christeen,Gundas,Paris,Whitbey and many others who have helped myself and others here , your help is not only appreciated but I know the Lord is going to add a rich blessing to your life.

Again thank you and to everyone else waiting look to the hills and know that your help cometh from the Lord we will soon be finished and reunited with our loved ones.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. *Psalm 121 (KJV)

USCIS JOURNEY

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Senegal

Marriage : 06-09-09

I-130 Sent : 04-09-09

I-130 Approved : 08-25-09

NVC JOURNEY

NVC Received: 09-08-09

Case Completed at NVC : 10-23-09

NVC Left : 11-13-09

Completed Medical:12-02-09

Interview Date : 12-17-09 (7:30am)

2nd interview: 12-31-09 Approved

Visa Received : VISA IN HAND!!!01-05-10

POE : 01-06-10 WASH DULLES VERY EASY AND FAST!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Hey guys i need alil help.... I paid the last $400 payment today waiting on coversheet woohoo!!!!! But my job is transfering me next week :crying: so my address will change. so is there a form to change my address should i send it in first b4 the last set of documents r afterwards... thanks

Kristy

All I have to say is... Irish luck, me #######. :lol:

I snooped around a bit, and I think you can just contact the NVC about this. I found this thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138071

Make sure to fill out the forms with the post office so that any mail that accidentally might go to your old address will be forwarded to the new one.

Julie,

Here is my outlook on luck... Hopefully you can pull yourself up and create some good luck comin your way!!! I know all of this is easier said than done and sometimes it is hard to see through discouragement... Not that I walk around spewing rainbows and butterflies out my #######, However, here is what I strive to do, at the very least it makes me feel better if nothing else....

EXPECT GOOD FORTUNE

Lucky people assume that things will turn out well for them, in situations that are both within and outside their control.

Good fortune is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you expect to do well, you're more likely to start new projects. Low expectations make you ready to give up before you begin. A positive attitude gives you drive in the face of setbacks -- you persevere and get the most from any situation. In addition, it has a strong influence on others. Nothing is more persuasive than confidence.

I also recommend keeping a "luck journal," in which you write down positive events and lucky breaks to remind yourself of just how fortunate you are. Try to do this every day.

TURN BAD LUCK INTO GOOD

Things happen over which we have no control -- accidents, illness, unfair treatment at work -- but we can control how we respond.

Lucky people see the positive side of their bad luck. Rather than moaning, "Why does it always happen to me?" they consider how much worse things could have been. Instead of dwelling on ill fortune, they're convinced that, in the long run, things will work out for the best.

As a result, lucky people are more resilient. They take constructive steps to prevent more bad luck in the future. When misfortune blocks a path to their goals, they explore other ways of solving problems.

When something bad happens, think of how it could have been worse. Example: Your car may have been totaled, but you weren't hurt.

Ask yourself if a misfortune really matters. Will a lost promotion affect your health or relationships? Compare yourself to those who truly are less fortunate. Your bad luck will seem trivial.

When you get up in the morning think about one of luckiest things that has happened to you in your life. Maybe it was meeting that special person in you life or finding a hot stock that tripled over night. Perhaps it was that one time you were in "the right place at the right time". Keep the thought of that event in the back of your mind. During the day if things don't go exactly right think back on your past good fortune and don't get discouraged.

So think lucky and maybe you will catch come breaks!!!! I know I'm thinking good thoughts for you!!!!

Edited by christeen

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
I want to especially thank, Christeen,Gundas,Paris,Whitbey and many others who have helped myself and others here

I will second THAT!

Congrats to all the newly completed.

Thanks for the above, Christeen. I know you're right. I actually feel a lot better today. I think the anxiety was a bit like a zit. Just needed to pop. :wacko:

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

Timeline

AWWWW! you guys are makin me blush!!! Thanks so much and I sincerely hope that everyone is reunited soon with their loved ones!!!! Thanks for all the good thoughts!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
AWWWW! you guys are makin me blush!!! Thanks so much and I sincerely hope that everyone is reunited soon with their loved ones!!!! Thanks for all the good thoughts!

wow happy for u both.. god bless u

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Hey guys i need alil help.... I paid the last $400 payment today waiting on coversheet woohoo!!!!! But my job is transfering me next week :crying: so my address will change. so is there a form to change my address should i send it in first b4 the last set of documents r afterwards... thanks

Kristy

All I have to say is... Irish luck, me #######. :lol:

I snooped around a bit, and I think you can just contact the NVC about this. I found this thread:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=138071

Make sure to fill out the forms with the post office so that any mail that accidentally might go to your old address will be forwarded to the new one.

Julie,

Here is my outlook on luck... Hopefully you can pull yourself up and create some good luck comin your way!!! I know all of this is easier said than done and sometimes it is hard to see through discouragement... Not that I walk around spewing rainbows and butterflies out my #######, However, here is what I strive to do, at the very least it makes me feel better if nothing else....

EXPECT GOOD FORTUNE

Lucky people assume that things will turn out well for them, in situations that are both within and outside their control.

Good fortune is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you expect to do well, you're more likely to start new projects. Low expectations make you ready to give up before you begin. A positive attitude gives you drive in the face of setbacks -- you persevere and get the most from any situation. In addition, it has a strong influence on others. Nothing is more persuasive than confidence.

I also recommend keeping a "luck journal," in which you write down positive events and lucky breaks to remind yourself of just how fortunate you are. Try to do this every day.

TURN BAD LUCK INTO GOOD

Things happen over which we have no control -- accidents, illness, unfair treatment at work -- but we can control how we respond.

Lucky people see the positive side of their bad luck. Rather than moaning, "Why does it always happen to me?" they consider how much worse things could have been. Instead of dwelling on ill fortune, they're convinced that, in the long run, things will work out for the best.

As a result, lucky people are more resilient. They take constructive steps to prevent more bad luck in the future. When misfortune blocks a path to their goals, they explore other ways of solving problems.

When something bad happens, think of how it could have been worse. Example: Your car may have been totaled, but you weren't hurt.

Ask yourself if a misfortune really matters. Will a lost promotion affect your health or relationships? Compare yourself to those who truly are less fortunate. Your bad luck will seem trivial.

When you get up in the morning think about one of luckiest things that has happened to you in your life. Maybe it was meeting that special person in you life or finding a hot stock that tripled over night. Perhaps it was that one time you were in "the right place at the right time". Keep the thought of that event in the back of your mind. During the day if things don't go exactly right think back on your past good fortune and don't get discouraged.

So think lucky and maybe you will catch come breaks!!!! I know I'm thinking good thoughts for you!!!!

Bravo!!!!!! :thumbs:

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

PPLEASE:::: IM CONFUSE BUT WANT TO GO FAST TOO:::

I can pay my 400 dolars... even if i don't have the email yet???.. but when i go the page for pay. It says 400 dollars "NO Paid".. so we can pay now , right??:. The invoice number is the same and all is the same???

Thanks , mary!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
PPLEASE:::: IM CONFUSE BUT WANT TO GO FAST TOO:::

I can pay my 400 dolars... even if i don't have the email yet???.. but when i go the page for pay. It says 400 dollars "NO Paid".. so we can pay now , right??:. The invoice number is the same and all is the same???

Thanks , mary!

Yea, you can go ahead and pay, don't wait for email. Everything is the same.

Thank you Christeen and to everyone Congrats!!

I want to especially thank, Christeen,Gundas,Paris,Whitbey and many others who have helped myself and others here , your help is not only appreciated but I know the Lord is going to add a rich blessing to your life.

Again thank you and to everyone else waiting look to the hills and know that your help cometh from the Lord we will soon be finished and reunited with our loved ones.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. *Psalm 121 (KJV)

Congrats!!! I'm glad that you are done with NVC, now its waiting for interview time.

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Yikes!! What happens now? NVC has my packet! What is this about a bill? Where is the tutorial on this part?

Thanks y'all!!

Karen

it looks like you have filed for k1. no extra bills for you until after you are married. the bills they are talking about are for cr1/ir1 visas. so no worries. you should be finished with nvc and on to the interview without paying anything further except for the visa fee within australia.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

QUESTION

My aos is showing as "PAID" online but its not giving me the option to proceed to the receipt page

how exactly do we go about printing the bar code the page that shows its paid which will accompany the package

we used the alternative method to pay

Edited by BunzTheMagicSnail

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
QUESTION

My aos is showing as "PAID" online but its not giving me the option to proceed to the receipt page

how exactly do we go about printing the bar code

we use the alternative method to pay

Did you click on the paid icon??? if I remember correctly, I clicked on the paid or over the words of which payment you are referring to and it took me to the detail page where the stuff could be printed off??

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Timeline
QUESTION

Did you click on the paid icon??? if I remember correctly, I clicked on the paid or over the words of which payment you are referring to and it took me to the detail page where the stuff could be printed off??

its not allowing me to select the little box beside the aos bill

i can select the IV amount, but that one is not paid

but i can't do anything for the aos bill

i guess i will have to wait till morning to speak to an operator

upherebl.gif

Timeline
QUESTION

its not allowing me to select the little box beside the aos bill

i can select the IV amount, but that one is not paid

but i can't do anything for the aos bill

i guess i will have to wait till morning to speak to an operator

Yes, sorry?? not sure how to answer you... Logically, if it shows paid, you should be able to click to see the receipt... When you click on the aos fee bill, does it show some squares at the bottom that say print cover sheet, get receipt or anything like that? If no, then I guess that tomorrow they will have to help you since you paid by alternative source??? Maybe it is different??

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Timeline

nope don't see anything like that but i suspect it has something to do with the alternative method

i'll see what they're saying in the am and update

thanks christeen

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.