antone

Here's where the story ends

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
It's been a long time, and I mean years, since I posted here. If you remember me, you've probably been fighting these battles for too long.

But VJ was an important part of our lives for a while. We couldn't have done it without this place, really. Sadly, though, this journey is over, because my wife, Lucia (known online as Lyanthya), died in Scotland on the 2nd June this year. She was 36.

It's strange, but I just felt the urge to post here in a place that meant so much to us. I hope you are all doing well.

(F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) (F) :( i am sorry and yes, i remember you and your wife.....

I remember you both as well - and this post just makes me soooooooo sad. :(

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear such unfortunate news.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

I am so sad to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Praying for peace for you and family.

(I also remember you, my name was stina&suj most of the time)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you all. I hate to just show up out of the blue and post something like this, but it seemed somehow necessary. We wouldn't have had the time we had together if it wasn't for this place - or at least, it would have been a lot harder for us.

The initial mystery that attends any journey is: how did the traveller reach his starting point in the first place?

---Louise Bogan, Journey Around my Room

Filed: Other Timeline
Thank you all. I hate to just show up out of the blue and post something like this, but it seemed somehow necessary. We wouldn't have had the time we had together if it wasn't for this place - or at least, it would have been a lot harder for us.

Please don't be a stranger.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'll hang out here. I'm a bit rusty on the whole "immigration advice" thing, though :(

The initial mystery that attends any journey is: how did the traveller reach his starting point in the first place?

---Louise Bogan, Journey Around my Room

I'll hang out here. I'm a bit rusty on the whole "immigration advice" thing, though :(

Thats ok just hang out in the OT and pretend you know what your talking about like the rest of us. :P

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i remember you....i am so sorry for your loss

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

i am sorry for loss, and it's good you posted here to tell everyone that you were able to celebrate your togetherness even for just a little bit. May you have comfort from God and the strength to live on for your wife's wonderful life. God bless always.

And I give out my condolences to you and your family.

(F) (F) (F)

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"