Estu and Torry

need 3 things

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

my lawyer said that i need three things...

Original Letter of from Your Employer

Copy of Your Three Months Bank Statements

Original Letter from Your Bank on Bank Letterhead proving the day you opened your account(s) and the account's current balance

but i dont know how to get these things... pls help

thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Basically you need to contact both your bank and employer and ask for them, there should be no problem getting them to send you bank statements or employment letter :)

Edited by obbynox

He is more than likely asking for a letter from your employer verifying your employment. Should be on company letterhead, state when you started, how much your yearly pay is and that you are generally going to continue working there in the foreseeable future. By ORIGINAL he wants the one they give to you so the signature is ORIGINAL. Make sure you keep a copy for your records.

Take your bank statements for the past 3 months and copy them

Original Letter from Your Bank on Bank Letterhead proving the day you opened your account(s) and the account's current balance

What I did was took my bank statements for the last year and made a letter showing when I opened the account at my bank, then I listed the past years deposits for each month and what my current balance was. Took it to my local branch and they made me one up on their letterhead took about 3 days. Some banks you can call the customer service line and they will generate one of these and mail it to you, tell them you need it for immigration purposes, you might get lucky and they MIGHT know what you mean. Again, By ORIGINAL he wants the one they give to you so the signature is ORIGINAL. Make sure you keep a copy for your records.

thank you

Edited by thepizzadude

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

thank you

If you are unsure of something, ask your lawyer to explain. You are paying the attorney for help and guidance. Don't let them confuse you. And don't be embarrassed to ask questions.

Pizzadude and others gave you good guidance.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

thank you

Lawyers! How could you do it without them???????

You don't "need" any of this. It is all optional. Since you do not know how to get them I understand the need for a lawyer BUT that didn't eliminate your need to get them. Visicous circle. As you see, lawyers can do nothing in this process. They can only put information you give them into little blank places on forms.

Get the employment letter from your employer

Get 3 months bank statements from your bank (I can get mine online, most banks have online banking now)

Get the bank letter from your bank. The letter should say

1. When the account was opened

2. Amount of deposits in the last 12 months

3. Current balance

Again, this is all optional. The only thing you really need to prove is current income which you can do with check stubs and last year's tax return.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

He is more than likely asking for a letter from your employer verifying your employment. Should be on company letterhead, state when you started, how much your yearly pay is and that you are generally going to continue working there in the foreseeable future. By ORIGINAL he wants the one they give to you so the signature is ORIGINAL. Make sure you keep a copy for your records.

What I did was took my bank statements for the last year and made a letter showing when I opened the account at my bank, then I listed the past years deposits for each month and what my current balance was. Took it to my local branch and they made me one up on their letterhead took about 3 days. Some banks you can call the customer service line and they will generate one of these and mail it to you, tell them you need it for immigration purposes, you might get lucky and they MIGHT know what you mean. Again, By ORIGINAL he wants the one they give to you so the signature is ORIGINAL. Make sure you keep a copy for your records.

thank you

I di dbasically the same thing. I wrote the bank letter myself (there is nothing it can say you do not already know) and brought to the branch President. I said "Please type this on letterhead and sign it" I then sat down and sais "I'll wait here" I had it in about 5 minutes. Have them print and sign 4 of them or so, why not? I used them for the AOS also.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

thank you

Your lawyer didn't ask you to get tax returns or transcripts?

• 2 weeks later...

I am just about to go to the bank and do the exact same thing! There's nothing like a client breathing down ones next that gets things done! :thumbs:

thank you

I di dbasically the same thing. I wrote the bank letter myself (there is nothing it can say you do not already know) and brought to the branch President. I said "Please type this on letterhead and sign it" I then sat down and sais "I'll wait here" I had it in about 5 minutes. Have them print and sign 4 of them or so, why not? I used them for the AOS also.

As of:

June 26, 2012 - The Hubbs received his 10-year Permanent Residency Card (aka THE Greencard) in the mail today!

At long last, this highly stressful leg of our journey has come to a close - for now - and we couldn't be more grateful and appreciative for all the tremendous help and support here on VJ! Without VisaJourney I doubt we would be where my husband and I are today! Thanks to all!

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

<333

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

thank you

I'm confused... you don't know how to get a letter from your employer? ....ask your employer for it!

I'm confused...again, you don't know how to get 3 months statement from your bank? ....ask your bank for them!

I'm confused... once more, you don't know how to get a letter from your bank stating when opened your account(s) and the account's current balance? ... just ask them for it!

Sorry, I just don't see where the problem is :blink:

Dave

UK-US%20Flags2.gif

thank you

I'm confused... you don't know how to get a letter from your employer? ....ask your employer for it!

I'm confused...again, you don't know how to get 3 months statement from your bank? ....ask your bank for them!

I'm confused... once more, you don't know how to get a letter from your bank stating when opened your account(s) and the account's current balance? ... just ask them for it!

Sorry, I just don't see where the problem is :blink:

:star:Super Dave :star:

best post so far

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.