Ihavequestions

Tuesday

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Mourning.

I have an appointment today at 1:30....I have to put the dog down as he is suffering horribly.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm so sorry Nagi (F) .

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tamara hope you feel better soon (F)

Maureen funny story! :P

Jackie hope the $cha-ching$ is in your future.

Saadbell congrats on sticking to the quitting smoking! :dance: It will be wonderful to see your Hubby again in Kuwait soon too!

Amanda I hope you and Hubby finds jobs soon and you can reduce your commute.

Nagi I am sorry to hear the news so soon after the loss of your other doggy.

I'm feeling depression creeping in. I'm missing Waleed badly. It feels worse then missing him the first round. I'm watching the sunrise over the mountains. I didn't sleep much last night so when Mom gets home I'll probably go back to sleep. Looking forward to tonight seeing my brother and eating Thai food.

Oh and Happy Tuesday to everyone else!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you. This is very hard for me to do. I thought he would just pass away quietly at home but he doesn't want to leave me.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 week, 1 day, 6 hours, 10 minutes, 4 seconds Cigarettes not smoked 165 Money saved $33.00

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment - keep it up! I quit cold turkey the moment I found out I was pregnant. I sure hope I can keep it up once I'm no longer pregnant.

Timeline

Good morning! Beginnings of a beautiful sunrise this morning!

Mornin' Maureen! Savor all your "cartoon" moments!! What fun it is!

Mornin' Jackie! Won't be long now till your hubby is here! Time will fly

after Ramadan.

Mornin' Amanda!! Can't believe your ex is allowed to not pay child support

for months! Is he violating a court order? Just hope you can resolve it soon,

and Raad will find employment. Big hugs for you!

Mornin' and afternoon to everyone who posted early!!! Thought it was

Tuesday yesterday when I saw the thread late last night! Too many days

to remember in one day :lol:

GG, you definately are getting close to leaving. Just sit back and enjoy

flying sweetie!!! Congrats on your no smoking!!! That's fantastic.

Yahya, yep we are ready for Ramadan! Wish we could have spent it back

in Egypt. Love the lights, the noise, the crowds....how exciting!

Nagi, know what you mean about the heat. Sorry you are having probs sleeping.

I hope it will cool down for you soon. How are you doing?

I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. (F)

And_Sam, good morning!

Mornin' Olivia! I hope Waleed will be joining you soon. Hardest part is always after

we leave. Prayers for you sweetie.

Tammy, hope you are feeling better today hon. Tell Adam hi for us!

Mornin' Jenn!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Take care.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Im wondering when ill shake this blahhhh feeling.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Thanks Maureen. I went to the local Child Support Enforcement Agency a couple of weeks ago, paid them a fee and they were supposed to take my case from the court (they told me the court doesn't enforce the order, but they will). They were supposed to mail my ex a statement saying that he owes $$$ and that if he doesn't pay it by a certain date that they would take him to court. I thought for sure my ex would go up in flames once he heard from the CSE Agency screaming at me "why did you do that?" but I guess they haven't contacted him yet because he hasn't said anything. I tried calling the agency but I can't get anyone on the phone and they haven't returned my calls. I am getting frustrated because meanwhile, he just moved to a new apartment this past weekend. I let him see our daughter usually when he wants so I dropped her off this morning at the new place. Super nice, sure its 3 bedrooms (he lives with his sister & brother). They moved from a 2 bedroom to a 3. He told me the other day that he was moving just wasn't sure when because he had their old apartment paid until the end of August....yet he can pay deposit and first month's rent at a new place but can't pay a smidge of what he owes in child support? When I filed the case with the agency he owed 3 months worth, now we are in August and it makes 4...another month and he will owe me close to $2000...I could really use that right now until my husband finds a job. :crying: I feel like I'm loosing it....finally get the love of my life here with me and then all this #######. Not to even mention the discrimination issue that happened at work a week before hubby got here...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning mena, here's the dvd release list for today:

August 18

- Eli Stone: The Complete Second Season (Comedy, Drama)

- The Golden Boys (Comedy, Romance)

- Greek: Chapter Three (Comedy, Drama, TV)

- Hannah Montana The Movie (Comedy, Family)

- Hannah Montana The Movie (Deluxe DVD Edition + Digital Copy) (Comedy, Family)

- The Last House on the Left (Suspense Thriller)

- Pete's Dragon (High-Flying Edition) (Animation, Family)

- The Simpsons: The Complete Twelfth Season (Animation, Comedy, TV)

- The Simpsons: The Complete Twelfth Season (Limited Edition Collector's Edition) (Animation, Comedy, TV)

- Sons of Anarchy: Season One (Drama, TV)

- Total Drama Island: Complete Season (Animation, TV)

- Tyson (Documentary)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone!! Just took my son to school he is in Kindergarten and started last week he is really loving the new school. He has been in Pre-k the last 2 years so he is used to all the structure which is good.

Nagi im sorry to hear about your dog, my mom just had to do that with her sheltie last week, it nearly crushed her.

Amanda I can relate to the child support my son is five and I booted his father when Nikolas was 1 and I have never got a dime. I filed child support but what do you do if there not working?

Tammy hope you get to feeling better soon.

Olivia I know how you feel, I have been home from Egypt since Aug. 5th as well and really missing Ahmed. We talked yesterday. He got lost while he was out getting food and water for the camp and he had no clue where he was that was like 10:50 pm our time. He said no one would stop to give him a ride, after 2 hours I called him back and he made it. He said im all sweaty and tired. Poor guy. It should be 2 weeks from today they release him from the military but you know how the rules go there. Crossing my fingers on that one.

GG congrats on no smoking, whats your secret, i know its not due to no stress..lol

Well to all I have missed I wish you all a great day. Im doing good with the names I have remembered so far. Im going to make myself post here daily to get to know you all. I appreciate all that I have got to chat with, you are all amazing. We are strong women most of the time, but it sure is nice to have the extra support here.

Edited by Sandra/Ahmed

Timeline

Good Morning everyone!

Nagi, my thoughts are with you today, my animals are just like my kids. What a hard thing to do.

Saadbell, congrats on staying smoke-free! I was STILL dreaming about smoking for 6 months after I quit, but it finally eased up!

I hope everybody has a great day!

Andrea~

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Good morning, ya'll. I hope everything is going well for you. Peace to you.

Nagi - (F) For your doggie.

Amanda - I'm sorry to hear about Raad's job search. I will be honest - it is going to take some time. That is just the nature of the beast. Have you registered him with any temp agencies and such? I pray that he gets something soon just so that he can help a bad situation get a little better.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.