JanaknJanet

My MENA Friends..

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Im sorry (F)

Good luck in your future. I think its wise to turn your focus back to the family and your daughters. Time will heal the wound and then you can get right back on track and find the one you are meant to be with. (F)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Janet

My heart goes out to you my dear.

It is long enough to have waited for the relationship to bloom and then sit thru the visa process itself but for him to think he could proceed with those loose ends.....I am not sure he even intended to sever them. I am sure your mind is racing and the fact that he hung up on you during such an important conversation when he should have been standing by you and comforting you as you have done for him all this time is well....ballsy!

8 weeks later and no contact.

OMG my sweetie that is horrendous and I do not know of any true loving caring man who could/would let such time pass and under those circumstances without calling and clearing the air, clearing his name or just out of concern for you and missing you.

I think you know what you need to do.

Be strong and you are right, you don't deserve this treatment or having to wait indefinitely for him to finalize something that was "supposedly" a closed book.

My prayers are with you.

(F)

Edited by Sandrila

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

{{{{{Janet}}}}} ...hugs to you.

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry for your loss , I know you two have been working toward this goal heart and soul for quite some time.

CShah

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.