Danno

Here comes Eurabia at full speed. 20% Muslim by 2050

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

prayer_1216806c.jpg

Britain, Spain and Holland will have an even higher proportion of Muslims in a shorter amount of time, an investigation by The Telegraph shows.

Last year, five per cent of the total population of the 27 EU countries was Muslim. But rising levels of immigration from Muslim countries and low birth rates among Europe's indigenous population mean that, by 2050, the figure will be 20 per cent, according to forecasts.

Data gathered from various sources indicate that Britain, Spain and Holland will have an even higher proportion of Muslims in a shorter amount of time.

The UK, which currently has 20 million fewer people than Germany, is also projected to be the EU's most populous country by 2060, with 77 million people.

The findings have led to allegations that policy-makers are failing to confront the widespread challenges of the "demographic time bomb".

Experts say that there has been a lack of debate on how the population changes will affect areas of life from education and housing to foreign policy and pensions.

Although some polls have pointed to a lack of radicalisation in the Muslim community, little attention is being given to the integration of migrants, it is claimed, with fears of social unrest in years to come.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I see.

Edited by dalegg

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Timeline
The world is changing. The US will be a Hispanic nation and Europe will be Muslim.

And what change can we expect from the Muslim and Hispanic nations?

William Penn

The world is changing. The US will be a Hispanic nation and Europe will be Muslim.

What exactly do you want to hear? That America will be full of lazy hispanics that don't work and drink all day? Popping out babies every 9 months and living off the white man's tax dollars? That Europe will become a sharia state? All women will be covered head to toe and chained in their husband's dungeons? While men caught without a foot long beard will be stoned to death?

I don't think that much will change. As people immigrate and their children are born and raised in the society (be it America or Europe) they adapt and slowly blend into the culture, generation by generation. Why see it as such a negative thing? If you look at history, Arabia was the center of education not long ago. From there came science, medicine, art, and poetry. As for the hispanics, look at their influence on language and music and probably many other things we don't realize.

I'd like to see it as a positive change rather than a negative one.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I don't think that much will change. As people immigrate and their children are born and raised in the society (be it America or Europe) they adapt and slowly blend into the culture, generation by generation. Why see it as such a negative thing? If you look at history, Arabia was the center of education not long ago. From there came science, medicine, art, and poetry. As for the hispanics, look at their influence on language and music and probably many other things we don't realize.

Hispanics have been able to assimilate faster in America than Muslims in Europe IMO. It's a question of the number of new arrivals as a tipping point in elections and pushing for issues different from everyone else.

If more immigation always means progress in society, why does every nation have some kind of immigration controls? Historically, some groups do better in some countries than others but with a better transportation and a huge number of people in poorer countries, there's a nearly endless supply of one-way immigration patterns.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Racially offensive comments are a violation of TOS and have been removed. Don't go there.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

What exactly do you want to hear? That America will be full of lazy hispanics that don't work and drink all day? Popping out babies every 9 months and living off the white man's tax dollars? That Europe will become a sharia state? All women will be covered head to toe and chained in their husband's dungeons? While men caught without a foot long beard will be stoned to death?

Sure we'd all like to see positive changes which makes me wonder where your tone about lazy hispanics living off white dollars came from.

Thats not very respectful ya know.

Now would you care to address the question you pretended to answer?

"And what change can we expect from the Muslim and Hispanic nations?"

.... or maybe you just don't know about Immigration in those areas of the world?

William Penn

Sure we'd all like to see positive changes which makes me wonder where your tone about lazy hispanics living off white dollars came from.

Thats not very respectful ya know.Now would you care to address the question you pretended to answer?

.... or maybe you just don't know about Immigration in those areas of the world?

Not eloquent in the art of sarcasm, are you? I'm posting the argument that it seems you want to hear. What changes do you want in Muslim and Hispanic countries as far as immigration? There aren't too many people trying to immigrate to those countries. So naturally they would not have the same issues as we do.

Timeline

Then maybe the more exacting comparison would be to say the US is going Catholic.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

02-July -04 NOA1

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

Thats not very respectful ya know.Now would you care to address the question you pretended to answer?

Not eloquent in the art of sarcasm, are you? I'm posting the argument that it seems you want to hear. What changes do you want in Muslim and Hispanic countries as far as immigration? There aren't too many people trying to immigrate to those countries. So naturally they would not have the same issues as we do.

Maybe we can get immigration expert Danno to answer the question he pretended to ask.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Then maybe the more exacting comparison would be to say the US is going Catholic.

and we know how well the catholic church got along with muslims in the past.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

One group will have more thongs on the beaches than it does now, the other group will have less.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

02-July -04 NOA1

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete