ThomLin

Denial Notice Sent (K1)

99 posts in this topic

u have one option that get marry and file for CR1

sorry about ur denial and good luck

abby n sheryl

abbynsheryl the OP got denied from the USCIS it means they found something from the petitioner's background its advisable to know whats the reason why they got denied cause if they dont and follow your advise to get married and file for CR1 they will still get deny by the USCIS

Not necessarily. Yes, it's possible that something came up in the petitioner's (or the beneficiary's) checks, but if you read the preceding posts in this thread, you'll see two different users who were denied because their I-129F packages were incomplete. It could be that simple. Jumping to conclusions like this doesn't help the OP.

I would actually wait till the denial letter comes in before I would jump into marriage.

Whatever stopped the K-1 may prevent the CR-1 from being approved.

This is much better advice. While the waiting may be torturous, the reasonable course of action is to wait until the Notice of Denial hardcopy is received. Only when the couple knows the reason for the denial will they be able to determine how to proceed.

im not jumping into conclusion like what u trying to imply here didnt u read my post? i said its advisable to know whats the reason why they got denied USCIS is a background checking specially in FBI theres a vj member before who got denied by the USCIS cause they found out that the petitioner commit a felony before in his teenage life im not saying that the OP's petitioner commit a crime before what im trying to say is MARRIAGE is not an option for now, to ThomLin don't worry this is just a small humps with this journey you will be together soon goodluck ;)

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Did your case ever receive an RFE? I'm not versed at all in denials but you'd think they'd ask for evidence before they deny it.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Just a comment from observations of what I'm reading.

I'm not saying that this is the OP petitioner's case, but I was under the impression that a felony denial was applicable only for IMBRA related cases. Domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and neglect, dating violence, elder abuse or stalking, homicide, murder, manslaughter, rape, abusive sexual conduct, sexual exploitation, incest, torture, trafficking, peonage, holding hostage, involuntary servitude, slave trade, kidnapping, abduction, unlawful criminal restraint, false imprisonment or an attempt to commit any of these crimes, three or more convictions for crimes relating to a controlled substance or alcohol.

So, let's say a conviction for bad checks, burglary etc would not be a reason for denial. Anyway that is my impression, what say you all?

Surf,

05/26/2009 - Mailed I-129F to VSC

05/28/2009 - I-129F Received by VSC

05/29/2009 - NOA1 Date & mailed by VSC

06/02/2009 - Check Cashed by VSC

06/03/2009 - Got Case Number from back of canceled check image

06/04/2009 - Received NOA1, postmarked 06/02/2009

09/10/2009 - Amended Notice I-797 Email?

09/15/2009 - NVC Received file

09/16/2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy received!

09/17/2009 - NVC sent file to consulate

09/25/2009 - Consulate received hardcopy file

RV .'.

Hi everybody! I just received yesterday the denial for the NOA2, we still don't know why was the reason, we have to wait to get the letter explaining the reasons, but someone knows why could be the denial? because I don't get it, we both are singles, never married, next 14th august we get 2 years of know each other, we have pictures, timestamps in his passport, videos, phone calls, emails...

why the heck they denied our NOA2? or K1? I'm just so sad, and confused I don't know what to do because I'm not there.

I have been thinking seriously cross the border....

It sucks that u love someone and u can't be with your loved one....

Can someone help me? do we have hire a lawyer? have someone got a denial? and what you did? what were your options?

Thanks for take time to read and answer...

Best regards!

Ohhh I am so sorry for you! I hope that everything will be ok! God bless you! (F)

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

abby n sheryl

abbynsheryl the OP got denied from the USCIS it means they found something from the petitioner's background its advisable to know whats the reason why they got denied cause if they dont and follow your advise to get married and file for CR1 they will still get deny by the USCIS

I was thinking the same thing: THat the NOA2 denial means they found something in the background check.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Did your case ever receive an RFE? I'm not versed at all in denials but you'd think they'd ask for evidence before they deny it.

No we never recieved a RFE, after 3 touches in a row on Uscis account we got the August 4th the denial, I checked yesterday againg the Uscis account and we got another touch, I guess they were checking the reasons, I'm not pretty sure...

abby n sheryl

I was thinking the same thing: THat the NOA2 denial means they found something in the background check.

I don't think there's something dark in the background...lol... we are healty people, we like work out, we were never married or having issues about violence or stuff like that with our past relationships, so I don't think that is the reason.

But like I said and most of the people think, we will wait to get the letter, see whats going on and kick asses...lol...

again thanks to everybody to share, to comment, to your interest in our cases...thanks so much and God bless you all...

Linda :star:

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Im sorry things are going this way for you. the letter will let you know why and what you need to do. my guess is paperwork, but who knows til you get that letter. you mentioned crossing the border- that can be dangerous and if you get caught it can make matters worse[ deportation, getting banned from coming to the USA] think hard b4 you do something like that. i know it can be so frustrating whne all you want it to be with the one you love. my suggestion is

1. wait for the letter- if its something fixable- fix it and reapply

2. if not fixable- marry in Mexico and do the K3 or Cr-1

i hope and pray things work out for you.

I'm sorry about the denial. I hope you'll keep everyone posted. I agree that the only way to know what to do is to wait for the denial letter to find out why it was denied, and then proceed from there. Good luck and I hope it doesn't take too long!!

Long story short, we have a complicated case. We've been at this for nearly 5 years. You can read our story here. I highly recommend our attorney Laurel Scott, as well as attorneys Laura Fernandez and Lizz Cannon .

Filed I-130 via CSC in Feb 2008. Petition approved June 2008. Consular interview in Mexico, Oct 2008, visa denied, INA 212a6cii. We allege improper application of the law in this case.

2012, started over in Seoul: I-130 filed DCF on 7/2, I-130 approved 8/8, Medical at Yonsei Severance 11/20, IR1 appointment in November 2012.

CRBA filed 1-3-13 at Seoul for our daughter

4MLHm5.pngCzLqp9.png

You can find me at

Immigrate2us.net as Los G :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm very sorry you got denied. These people shouldn't do that to a lovely couple like you. I really hope you get to find a solution to the situation very soon. (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Im sorry things are going this way for you. the letter will let you know why and what you need to do. my guess is paperwork, but who knows til you get that letter. you mentioned crossing the border- that can be dangerous and if you get caught it can make matters worse[ deportation, getting banned from coming to the USA] think hard b4 you do something like that. i know it can be so frustrating whne all you want it to be with the one you love. my suggestion is

1. wait for the letter- if its something fixable- fix it and reapply

2. if not fixable- marry in Mexico and do the K3 or Cr-1

i hope and pray things work out for you.

Thanks so much! right now I'm feeling my self so down to see almost all my March friends are getting them dream, I'm happy for them but sad because I will never know how it feels... :crying:

I'm very sorry you got denied. These people shouldn't do that to a lovely couple like you. I really hope you get to find a solution to the situation very soon. (F)

Thanks guys!

I hope too find the way to fix this, we haven't recieve yet any letter, we still don't know what is the deal... is so frustrating more then be waiting the NOA2......

Any way I hope with the bless of God, my way will be iluminate and this could be fix...

Good night everyone!

Linda :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I am so touching reading the VJers care each other and giving sympathy. For Linda i hope its only lacking of paperwork and fixable. I am sure u will be able to reapply or fix it. I know it will take more times again but everything happen with reason. it sounds cliche but it will strengthen your heart. i wish u have a good night. keep it posted. other VJ members will help u because i am still new and need to learn more

I am so touching reading the VJers care each other and giving sympathy. For Linda i hope its only lacking of paperwork and fixable. I am sure u will be able to reapply or fix it. I know it will take more times again but everything happen with reason. it sounds cliche but it will strengthen your heart. i wish u have a good night. keep it posted. other VJ members will help u because i am still new and need to learn more

Yea VJ Friends are the best in this journey, they are always here to help and learn from the others experience...

Thanks Indopie!!! of course I will keep posting everything about my case to ask for help and share with our VJ friends this experience and they wont make the same mistakes and make them journey easier.

I don't want that anyone here get this feeling about a denial is that why I'm gonna post everything!!!!

Thanks to everybody for your interest!!!

I'm still on the journey...

Hey VJ family!! I hope everybody be good..

Well we got the hard copy and the motives were what we thought ...drugs, alcohol and rock and roll!!!!!!!! jajajajajajajajajajajajaja...I'm kidding!!! :jest:

The reasons were we didn't sent proves about we have been together for those 2 years Thomas just sent the forms, we can appeal that's what the letter said but I'm not sure if the process is gonna be fast and of course I have not idea how is the appeal...

I'm kinda frustrated cuz I can't do much being here...

The only good new I have right now is the next 19th we going to spend time together, He's coming to Mexico, Thomas, my babygirl and I, going to have vacations in a beautiful beach...

If someone have information about how is the process, what happen in your cases, any information would be great to know...

Thanks everybody and God bless you!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.