Brian&Naty

Calling all slobs

32 posts in this topic

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife has repeatedly said that I'm cleaner than her. But I don't mind cleaning.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
I am a clean freak. I hate messes and I flip out if someone makes a mess anywhere in or around or near my house. I organize things alphabetically and everything. I'm insane. I need help.

Actually.... I'm bettin your Husband needs it even more,

(Poor guy)

:lol:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline
I was mentioning to my buddy that I imagine most single men ( and I am sure a few women) hire a professional cleaning service before their sweetheart arrives from overseas.

For me? Hell I needed a forensics team just to identify things in the fridge. They even found the place the left socks were hiding out. Theres a hazmat truck outside and one of them robot things they send in to look at the environment.

So ok, you get the idea. Who is a slob? Its time to come clean..............

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
lol

i am worse than u . i even disconnect the electric n water in my house bcz i live about 40 mins drive. i stay in the shop i have everything here in the shop like shower, microwave, fridge and closets. i just keeping all my dirty clothes in garbage bags for her to come here, and i am so tired of buying new clothes every week especially the socks and underwear, and she knows and she said just wait for me to come there. but i am going to clean the house professionally before she come to usa which is only 3 weeks away. i guess when u single it is different lifestyle.

abby n sheryl

OH THATS AWSOME!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Now I don't feel so alone in my piggery. Great story bro.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-29

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-26

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

NVC Left : 2009-02-09

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-07-16

Visa Received : 2009-07-22

US Entry : 2009-08-11

Marriage : 2009-08-21

Comments : She recived the first notice from Manila on Valentines day. Perfect timing.

The first setback came during the medical. Naty had to do the 3 day sputum and then we waited 2 months for the results. YESSSS>came back negative

Went for her interview on July 16th and received her Pink Slip......Finally. Paid the AIR21 and I expect her here August 10th, 2009. Marriage will be August 21st, exactly 4 years to the day that we first met.

Timeline
:rofl: This would be my fiance (USC) who is at times! There is times I have walked into his place when visiting and the place was a disaster! Loose change all over the floor, bags of laundry, shoes scattered all over the place, garbage overflowing! Ugh! It was gross! He is getting better though, but the place only stays tidy when I am around. He keeps things out of order, but the place is still "clean" Thank goodness for dishwashers.

MY DISHWASHER BROKE MONTHS AGO and the hot water in the kitchen.....eh,,,, not so much. eating off plastic plates and using paper towels for dishrags.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Comments : She recived the first notice from Manila on Valentines day. Perfect timing.

The first setback came during the medical. Naty had to do the 3 day sputum and then we waited 2 months for the results. YESSSS>came back negative

Went for her interview on July 16th and received her Pink Slip......Finally. Paid the AIR21 and I expect her here August 10th, 2009. Marriage will be August 21st, exactly 4 years to the day that we first met.

Timeline
I cleaned for 3 days before Luz got here. I still wasn't satisfied with the results but it seems it was good enough. Luz didn't demand to get on the next plane home after all!

Gary, I'm going with your answer as the most sensible of the bunch. :thumbs: 1) Why give a false impression of the level of cleanliness that you naturally maintain. 2) Make the place reasonably clean, just clean out flagrant clutter and filth and piles. 3) If your place is too clean, your new foreign bride will be too bored while being at home all day while her man is working. Gotta give her some projects around the house to do! :dance:

Yup, I agree with your response. Based on that Idea, My house should keep her busy until about 2012. She is here on the 11th of August, Should I scrape that thing growing on the plate off into the garbage, or should I let it fester until she is here? (Its looks kind of like a placenta at this point).

K-1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

lol

i am worse than u . i even disconnect the electric n water in my house bcz i live about 40 mins drive. i stay in the shop i have everything here in the shop like shower, microwave, fridge and closets. i just keeping all my dirty clothes in garbage bags for her to come here, and i am so tired of buying new clothes every week especially the socks and underwear, and she knows and she said just wait for me to come there. but i am going to clean the house professionally before she come to usa which is only 3 weeks away. i guess when u single it is different lifestyle.

abby n sheryl

OH THATS AWSOME!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. Now I don't feel so alone in my piggery. Great story bro.

hey thank u for the laugh

but guess what i have a about 4000 sq feet house on the lake, has 4 bedrooms with jacuzzi tubs with heated towel racks, and steam showers, a outside jacuzzi on the second floor over looking the lake, a gym and rec room and a movie theater too. off course a 2 car garage too and a kitchen u never believe it ( kitchen has 8feet by 6 feet island with drop lights, and two dish washers and two confectionary oven and 8 stoves with two grills,and 7feet wide refrigerator) and the laundry room has automatic pressers. she will love it when she see it. i only have 3 weeks for her to come live in it. i am just waiting for her reaction when she walks in the house.lol.

abby n sheryl

Edited by AbbynSheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

I learned to clean in the Navy. No need for me to hire anyone.

ETA: a clean nuclear reactor is a happy nuclear reactor.

:thumbs: If she aint cleanin it, I will! But then there are those that will hire it done just to delay reality.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

:thumbs: If she aint cleanin it, I will! But then there are those that will hire it done just to delay reality.

Is that how you earn your keep?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I just brush my shoulder and your gone.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

I just brush my shoulder and your gone.

Bite me, doughboy.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015