CanGal

The S Factor

79 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

i see nothing wrong with the pole dancing or anything else that you and brent deem sexy behind closed doors ...

i also see nothing wrong with being a #######, #######, tramp or naughty girl in the bedroom. regardless of what you want to label it ... men LOVE it! it doesn't have to be all the time, but you should try to completely let yourself go once in a while. sex015.gif

i can tell you that women are extremely self critical ... most men wouldn't notice or care about half the stuff we worrying about (body-wise) ... how does my tummy look? do my thighs look ok? is my make-up smudged? does my hair still look cute/sexy/whatever? most men are stoked to be getting 'some'! :thumbs:

i agree with steven, slim, rob ... most of the guys club! sexiness is an attitude that you project and your husband will recognize it. i believe that foreplay is an all day affair ... from a hug, lingering kiss, grabbing his bum, a compliment, letting your hand softly slide across his groin accidently ;)

pm me if you need anymore ideas!! :devil:

yes women are very critical. all it takes to make a guy happy is show up naked and bring beer :thumbs:

High end Canadian beer! :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
i also see nothing wrong with being a #######, #######, tramp or naughty girl in the bedroom. regardless of what you want to label it ... men LOVE it!

Losing inhibitions, being overcome by ones desires, being totally lost in the moment - that's what drives me wild. You can still be shy - you don't have to be a tiger about to pounce on it's prey (see Wedding Crashers - the scene where Vince Vaughn is tied to the bed), just let go and let the moment write it's own script. :yes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think most guys want a lady in the streets but a ####### in the bedroom.

I just asked my husband if that was true in his case too and he just replied "I'm not answering that trick question!" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: smart man

My exact thoughts when I read that!!! :lol:

:thumbs:

See ladies, men CAN be trained!!! :yes:;)

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Too funny, very smart man. MrMrsKnight I to was 18 when I met my husband in person. 16 online. I'm 21 now, I'm still very shy though we've been together for a few years. Maybe it's self confidence I don't know *shrug* lol I've come a long way but still got a ways to go. I thought this could help and I hear it's an excellent work out if for nothing else!

Hey I'm 21 too.... and trust me.... the first time you do something like that is going to be the hardest. Then you'll see that he'll love it even though you thought you sucked. And then the next time you'll feel a lot more secure about the whole thing, which will make it even better. It's like a snow ball.

Know that you're beautiful, and that he thinks you're beautiful..... nothing else matters really!

You can pm me if you want to tlk more too :thumbs:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'd do it. (Duh) They actually offer pole-dancing classes at my gym. They're *VERY* intense workouts, though-do NOT attempt it unless you are in FANTASTIC shape. If you can't find a local class (it is the latest, greatest thing at the gym, so they're being offered in a lot of places) I can recommend a few videos: The Art Of Exotic Dancing For Everyday Women is good-the first set works on building core strength and stability (your abs will KILL!) and the next few are on movements, getting progressively more difficult.

I do recommend it, though-highly. I also recommend The Stripper's Guide To Looking Great Naked, a fun read even if you don't pole-dance for a living!

Don't worry about being shy. And don't be overly critical of your body, either-women are their own worst critics! Stripping, whether in the club or in the bedroom, is all about self confidence. Have it, and the show is as sexy as can be; don't have it and you lose the edge. Try not to think about it too much, and just go into it with an attitude of fun!

Good luck!

"Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires." - Robert A. Heinlein, Notebooks of Lazarus Long

Edited by Gwen666

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My fiancé found this site The Marriage Bed. It's a Christian site, and in part of it, it mentions things a Christian couple could do to boost their sex lives. And yes, one of those things are stripping. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

Our Timeline:

05.18.2006-I-129F Petition sent to NSC

05.19.2006-I-129F Petition rec'd by NSC

06.02.2006-Rec'd NOA1

06.30.2006-Rec'd RFE

07.03.2006-Sent RFE to CSC

07.11.2006-RFE rec'd by CSC - Reply

09.11.2006-*APPROVED*

09.18.2006-Rec'd NOA2

09.29.2006-Sent I-129F pkg

10.04.2006-Rec'd I-129F pkg

10.06.2006-Embassy sent packet3

10.13.2006-Form DS-230 to New Delhi Embassy

10.26.2006-Rec'd initial packet3

11.08.2006-Rec'd police certificate

11.08.2006-Interview date thru email: DECEMBER 12, 2006 @ 8 AM

11.14.2006-Rec'd interview letter snail mail

11.18.2006-Medicals

11.22.2006-Rec'd medicals

12.01.2006-Packet4 to New Delhi Embassy

12.12.2006-Interview - Still need passport clearance & co-sponsor

12.20.2006-Sent co-sponsor info

01.03.2007-Rec'd papers & passport clearance

01.04.2007-Sent papers & passport to New Delhi Embassy - Rec'd

01.16.2007-Passport sent out

01.18.2007-Passport rec'd. No visa. Need more proof of relationship

01.24.2007-Sent more proof of relationship

02.03.2007-Rec'd proof

02.06.2007-Sent to New Delhi Embassy

03.07.2007-Rec'd passport. No visa

04.18.2007-CSC rec'd papers

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think it would be fun and make you feel good about yourself, even a little less shy!

:thumbs: go for it!

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Go for it! :yes:

Johanna & Peter

Colombia / U.S.A.

I-129F / K-1 Fiancee Visa

08-20-02 - Met Johanna in Armenia, Colombia

10-05-05 - K-1 Sent to TSC

10-14-05 - Received NOA1 by E-Mail (Day 9)

12-22-05 - Reveived NOA2 By E-Mail & Mail (Day 78)

03-03-06 - Interview Date! (Day 149) Approved

03-10-06 - Johanna Arrived

05-27-06 - Married

I-485 / AOS (Did not applied for EAD or AP)

06-05-06 - Sent I-485 application to Chicago via USPS (Day 1)

06-06-06 - AOS Package Delivered at 12:29PM

06-12-06 - Received NOA1 by Mail

06-14-06 - Check Cashed

06-22-06 - Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

06-26-06 - "Request for Additional Evidence" Online, waiting for letter

06-29-06 - Biometrics Done!

06-30-06 - Received RFE Letter by mail. (Missing Birth Certificate)

07-10-06 - Sent RFE by Express Mail USPS

07-11-06 - RFE Delivered @ 10:54AM Sign by D. Atwell

08-28-06 - AOS Transferred to CSC E-mail & USCIS Website (Day 85)

08-30-06 - Touched #1

08-31-06 - Touched #2

08-31-06 - E-Mail from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO - CSC received AOS Application

09-01-06 - Touched #3

09-01-06 - NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

09-05-06 - Touched #4

09-07-06 - Touched #5

09-13-06 - Touched #6

09-15-06 - AOS Approved by Online Status & E-mail

09-21-06 - Received GC and Welcome Letter (Day 109)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I have Carmen Electra's striptease aerobics. Fun times.

seriously? is that fun?

the longer this topic endures, the more interested i'm getting...

Apparently not too shy to bring this up on a message board.

Lol i guess in some sense maybe but I can also hide behind my computer and not have a face to face with anyone :-p. I really don't think its a bad topic I just wanted oppinions. It's not too racy lol. or is it? I wasn't asking for peoples details of their private lives, just some input, am I the only one who thought it would be a good idea or is there others out there and if so are they shy about it as well but would like to pull something off as such. Thats all, I hope i haven't offended anyone by the topic of the post. If so I apologize .... I just wanted some input, :) that tis all

This is the perfect place really. Because no one knows you. Just don't hand out personal info (you know that).

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

seriously? is that fun?

There is nothing-NOTHING-more fun than to be able to shut off the tape, go into the bedroom, and put that look on one's husband's face...you know the look I'm talking about, the one we're all imagining the hypothetical man-in-a-strip-club in the thread next door to have!

And, as previously stated, it's a hell of a workout. Watch your abs! You'll find a HUGE difference very quickly!

QUOTE(Alex+R @ Jul 10 2006, 07:31 PM)

QUOTE(karo112 @ Jul 10 2006, 12:43 PM)

seriously? is that fun?

There is nothing-NOTHING-more fun than to be able to shut off the tape, go into the bedroom, and put that look on one's husband's face...you know the look I'm talking about, the one we're all imagining the hypothetical man-in-a-strip-club in the thread next door to have!

And, as previously stated, it's a hell of a workout. Watch your abs! You'll find a HUGE difference very quickly!

For sure, and besides I wouldn't feel comfortable going to a club nor would I like him too so why not bring the club to him *Wink wink* lol per say. Lol ametuer night every night :-p .... Besides the more i've looked into it, I find that alot of women don't even do it for the stripping part really. They just do it for the moves and from what I've found out that alot of women get so caught up in the different moves they don't even think to strip that and it gets them into great shape and when you want to have a little fun with your hubby there's that aspect of it too.

ticker.png