1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

11 approvals today at VSC ....that just drives me crazy. (And spare me the discussion of how it alternates every year... ;) ) It still drives me crazy ...when I feel like CSC is moving slower than a snails pace ...and we are jumping for joy when we see one approval a day. UGH.

Malarie....Any updates??? You have been pretty quiet. Hope all is well.

:angry:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 approvals today at VSC ....that just drives me crazy. (And spare me the discussion of how it alternates every year... ;) ) It still drives me crazy ...when I feel like CSC is moving slower than a snails pace ...and we are jumping for joy when we see one approval a day. UGH.

M, I'm so sorry you're so frustrated :( I don't have any comforting words for you, or Malarie, or anyone else still waiting. I can say...like I said before...I've read some pretty horrible things about the Montreal consulte (how they're 6+ months out for an interview), and once you have your NOA2, I'm sure you'll sail through...at least I hope :) Then it will be me who needs the support of this group when you're loved ones have come home and I'm still waiting for an interview. This process doesn't ever seem to let up on the nerves and stress. Just don't get too down!

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
11 approvals today at VSC ....that just drives me crazy. (And spare me the discussion of how it alternates every year... wink.gif ) It still drives me crazy ...when I feel like CSC is moving slower than a snails pace ...and we are jumping for joy when we see one approval a day. UGH.

RIGHT???? What the HECK is their deal?? They were supposed to get BACK TO WORK WHEN OCTOBER STARTED! Were they not?

:angry::angry::angry: No likey for your sake, Marie. No likey AT ALL.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Timeline

M, I'm so sorry you're so frustrated :( I don't have any comforting words for you, or Malarie, or anyone else still waiting. I can say...like I said before...I've read some pretty horrible things about the Montreal consulte (how they're 6+ months out for an interview), and once you have your NOA2, I'm sure you'll sail through...at least I hope :) Then it will be me who needs the support of this group when you're loved ones have come home and I'm still waiting for an interview. This process doesn't ever seem to let up on the nerves and stress. Just don't get too down!

OMG. I was just reading about someone who was saying that the interview dates in Canada take up to 6 months?!?!!? WHAT!!!! That's beyond insane.

I checked Lebanon's interview times - and they set the interview date 21-30 after completion of packet 3. That's one good thing I have going for me!!

But Canada...That is crazy!!!!!

11 approvals today at VSC ....that just drives me crazy. (And spare me the discussion of how it alternates every year... wink.gif ) It still drives me crazy ...when I feel like CSC is moving slower than a snails pace ...and we are jumping for joy when we see one approval a day. UGH.

RIGHT???? What the HECK is their deal?? They were supposed to get BACK TO WORK WHEN OCTOBER STARTED! Were they not?

You didn't get the memo?!?! They are on continuous lunch break ..and every now and then they all sit around and approve 1 application together ..and call it a day. Why??? B/c quarter/fiscal whatever ended ..so now they can relax until the next rush. BLAH!

:devil:

Edited by M and F

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Love you Brooke! It will be ok, in the end he will be here with you! Sending you peace and love and happy thoughts to keep you bright! :wub:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

OMG. I was just reading about someone who was saying that the interview dates in Canada take up to 6 months?!?!!? WHAT!!!! That's beyond insane.

I checked Lebanon's interview times - and they set the interview date 21-30 after completion of packet 3. That's one good thing I have going for me!!

But Canada...That is crazy!!!!!

You didn't get the memo?!?! They are on continuous lunch break ..and every now and then they all sit around and approve 1 application together ..and call it a day. Why??? B/c quarter/fiscal whatever ended ..so now they can relax until the next rush. BLAH!

:devil:

Everything will be ok, maybe it will happen tonight or tomorrow

At the very least I hope things work for you, my Tamara when I got the news became scared to death and hasn't been the same since so much for good news :crying:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

HI HI HI.... Sorry I was in South Bend earlier for a meeting and was not able to #1 check USCIS.com nor visa journey!!!

So apparently I received my daily touch ..... ahhh again CSC thanks for the touch but COME ON ALREADY ..... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH OUR FILE.

In all honesty I am beginning to worry. Every day a touch since 10/8/09? I read about a man that this was happening to (the daily touches) and it continued to happen for over 1 year .... If I am not mistaken his wife does not yet have her visa.

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

If its going to be denied then JUST DENY .... this is absolutely torturous!!

(oh and if it is denied they best be prepared for the wrath of MAL)

Anyway -- hoping for a better tomorrow that is filled with NOA2's!!!

Take care,

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
So leaving C*** size out of the equation (see earlier angry post from our friends!) where does that leave me....A male w/out the friendship and comfort of my love for over a year....hmmmmm I did sneak a few trips to see her this past year.

Or could i be i was arrested 15 years ago for not returning a video tape movie to the mom and pop rental place! They brought me to small claims court and gave the court the srong address for me so when they sent me a summons and I didnt get it or go there was a bench warrant out for my arrest! hmmmmmmm

I think the minds of the 50% left may be wandering such as mine? I put together a nice little packet and tabbed it on the bottom so even a 5th grader could understand it. It looked nice and the information presented was in good standing per the requirements of the 129F instructions.

William

William,

I'm sure everyone's c***s are quite lovely!!! At the time of posting I was just pissed that someone came in and posted that they got their NOA2 at 66 days and then proceed to tell everyone else to remember that the process is SUPPOSE to be long. I thought that was an unfair thing to say. I have the tendancy to try and hand people a glass of STFU when I think they are being d***s. ;)

Like you I'm worried about the stupid things from the past as well. (Or is this just you making fun of me??) There was an incident that involved three cops from three different cities showing up to arrest me for smoking. That's what happens sometimes when you get pulled over in my small town. That's a fun story :), but one I hope doesn't matter to the gubberment since I was underage.

I have already gotten NOA2, but have now been told my file is being held for an undefined amount of time at NVC. This is the part where criminal issues might come up according to what I've seen on VJ. If you haven't already, refer to the threads where people with felonies and other issues are able to petition for and get their fiance(e)s here. It happens, it just sometimes takes longer.

Ok, time to start cheering for the remaining posters here to get NOA2s!! This week HAS to be good!!!

Julie

LOL! Nope ! I try not to make fun of people! But chuckle at the funny things we all say at times both in happiness and frustration. Basically not mean by nature I just call a spade a spade! Your STFU post made me laugh inside because I am now understanding The freakn craziness of this whole process. Recall my saying (or personal statement on this site) is "patience is the key"! And I just lost it the other night!

But truley - I do wonder ####### is going on over there. I thought I put together a nice packet (i work for the fed) to standard they requested AND i havent even got a TOUCH yet! I even have a secret clearance for the fed..who knows! I really really hope that my packet isnt being used as a coaster for the coffee pot! Good luck again! and thanks for the words!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-18

USCIS Cashes Check: 2009-07-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-23

Touch: 2009-10-19

I-129F RFE(s) : NONE

RFE Reply(s) : NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-28

NVC Received : 2009-11-02

NVC Left : 2009-11-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is it just today and Friday, or do they approve on Saturdays? Her birthday is this weekend and still wanting it to be for her present. :(

My Fiance: GuardianAngel

K-1 Visa Timeline:

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent: July 23, 2009

Check Cashed: July 29, 2009

NOA1: July 28, 2009

NOA2: October 21, 2009

Left NVC: October 28, 2009

Medical Passed: December 15/16, 2009

Interview Passed: January 19th, 2010

Air21 Confirmation: January 25, 2010

Visa received: January 26, 2010

CFO Completed: January 27th, 2010

Flight to US: Febuary 3rd, 2010

MARRIED!: March 20th, 2010

AOS Timeline:

AOS, EAD, AP Filed: April 29, 2010

AOS, EAD, AP NOA1: May 6th, 2010

EAD, AP Biometrics: May 25th, 2010

Timeline
Is it just today and Friday, or do they approve on Saturdays? Her birthday is this weekend and still wanting it to be for her present. :(

I think they officially only work weekdays.

However, in this group there have been people who received their approval notices via internet/regular mail on saturdays too - late processing or internet updates who knows....

So that's why I consider monday-saturday as possible days to get an answer :/

On another note, some people have also received their approval notices in the mail or via email without even getting any touches before hand!!

So anything is possible really.

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine just says:

Initial Review

On July 27, 2009, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

It's not a big deal if we receive it later, VJ says Oct 22nd - Nov 1st for when we will be approved, but for her birthday it matters. Just hoping soon.

My Fiance: GuardianAngel

K-1 Visa Timeline:

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent: July 23, 2009

Check Cashed: July 29, 2009

NOA1: July 28, 2009

NOA2: October 21, 2009

Left NVC: October 28, 2009

Medical Passed: December 15/16, 2009

Interview Passed: January 19th, 2010

Air21 Confirmation: January 25, 2010

Visa received: January 26, 2010

CFO Completed: January 27th, 2010

Flight to US: Febuary 3rd, 2010

MARRIED!: March 20th, 2010

AOS Timeline:

AOS, EAD, AP Filed: April 29, 2010

AOS, EAD, AP NOA1: May 6th, 2010

EAD, AP Biometrics: May 25th, 2010

Mine just says:

Initial Review

On July 27, 2009, we received this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

It's not a big deal if we receive it later, VJ says Oct 22nd - Nov 1st for when we will be approved, but for her birthday it matters. Just hoping soon.

You could get the notice saturday as well, quite a few of us did. We were among the ones who did and it was a nice surprise seeing how I thought nothing would happen in the weekend. It was dated friday, but the notice didn't arrive until the next day. Like Marie said, anything is possible and if you're lucky you'll get it by her birthday! Now that would be such a nice birthday gift :D

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Everything will be ok, maybe it will happen tonight or tomorrow

At the very least I hope things work for you, my Tamara when I got the news became scared to death and hasn't been the same since so much for good news crying.gif

G - What do you mean? Is she the USC or the beneficiary? I'm sorry to hear this, but the stress and reality can become a lot at this stage. There are lots of threads on here about ways to help her, and you KNOW we love to talk in this group. So we will help you brainstorm ways to make her feel better, you know we will. (F)

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Everything will be ok, maybe it will happen tonight or tomorrow. At the very least I hope things work for you, my Tamara when I got the news became scared to death and hasn't been the same since so much for good news :crying:

I can't believe I missed this under the long quote, but like Nancy said we're all here to help each other and should you feel like talking, please do so! She could always log on as well, sometimes it helps to hear from other people, both USCs and beneficiaries. At this stage I believe Tamara has more things she needs to prepare for the next step, and it can be an overwhelming feeling. I made sure I was involved in every step from the beginning to try to reduse some of that stress but things still feel rough. Just make sure she has plenty of information and guiding as far as what she needs to do next. Support and communication is everything right now :) How does she feel about leaving her country, friends and family? Getting so close to the interview makes everything seem more realistic, I know I'm thinking of it every day now. It's more than just a flighty thought, it's lots of 'what if' scenarios and details regarding leaving everything I know behind. I'm sure you guys will be fine, it's a tough process but you can do it! Just know you got a whole group of julyers here who will support both you and Tamara :wub:

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Agghh I called the NVC again, and I asked whether they sent my case to the embassy, and they said yes.

I asked for a tracking number, but the lady said "you should wait to be contacted by your local embassy" :(

Any of you guys is having the same answer? Or any tracking number for UPS?

Hi Maria&Nick -

I have read that people check with DHL - and I think LOVEWAITS has the info on how to check on that....

I'm sure he will read the post and forward you the info ....or you might find it in another forum.

But there is a way of tracking it ...I just don't know exactly how :(

You know as they get thier NOA2

IT brings us closer each day!

I posted it in this thread, its in one of my earlier posts... but here it is again:

1) 2 days after NOA2, starting calling NVC: 603-334-0700 press 1 then 5.

2) Once NVC has your case, they assign a new case #. Ask them what date they sent your file to the embassy & also for the NVC case #.

3) Once you know the date NVC sent off the file, track it at DHL's website: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef For the reference code, enter EXP 10 JUL 2009A (adjust using dates just before the date NVC told you), with a shipping range of that day to a few days later (July 13 - July 14 worked for the example above). Look for shipments to your beneficiary's embassy.

4) To find out if the embassy processed the packet, call the Dept of State before 5pm: 202-663-1225 press 1 then 0

5) You can also call the DoS to find out your interview date once you believe the embassy has scheduled it.

I put in EXP 09 OCT 2009A and then the range I think I put 08 OCT 2009 - 10 OCT 2009 or something like that. Then you will get a list of about 50, go through them and find the Embassy your package is going to and you will see its status. Mine showed it was delivered today, and signed for. I then called the embassy and they confirmed it.

I must be doing something wrong, NVC said it was being sent out yesterday. Do you input any additional information? Do you click the sender or receiver button? :girlwerewolf2xn:

Nevermind! Got it hehe.

Edited by lyekka

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.