Amby

would you want to live forever?

would you want to live forever  

34 members have voted

1. 1. would you want to live forever?

• Wahoo! If science figures out how, I'd rock on, and on, and on ...
    • It might be nice, but forever could be exhausting.
    • Human life spans are limited for good reason. Let it be.

14 posts in this topic

i want to live forever just because i'm afraid to die, but i wouldn't want to watch everyone around me die. however, if everyone could live forever, well that would lead to eventual extreme overpopulation and eternal life in squalor. so, death- here i come.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I am not scared of death. I don't believe in after life, I think once you die its the end, nothing more to it, may be its true may be its not. I just know that if death knocks my door today I won't be scared.

So I don't want to live forever, even if its being young and youthful. It will be the same struggle or the same life. I would want to be gone by 60 if possible and I don't want to be on life support if a time ever comes for that. I want all my plugs to be taken off rather than living like that.

Filed: Other Timeline
I want to live forever as long I stay young and strong if not then I should die before I play my sh!t. :rofl:

:rofl: remind me of my neighbor who has a mother of age 89 she no longer recognize her children and to any other members of the Family, not only that she also playing with her pooo and eat it.

for the o.p. question..no, I do not want to live forever whether young or old it will be a boring world. I don't even want to live my life if I am in my 70's. I've seen old people are wortless specially here in America

While I am young and energetic I enjoy life as I can. :star:

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Timeline
... I don't want to be on life support if a time ever comes for that. I want all my plugs to be taken off rather than living like that.

If you feel about that strongly, I suggest you document your wishes in the form of a living will.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

We are just passing through this body, where on earth would we have enough resources to feed all.

Theres' a limitless amount of space and wealth once you make the journey to the other world, It's beautiful, not physical so get ready to have the blast of your next lifetime with God.

Gone but not Forgotten!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
We are just passing through this body, where on earth would we have enough resources to feed all.

Theres' a limitless amount of space and wealth once you make the journey to the other world, It's beautiful, not physical so get ready to have the blast of your next lifetime with God.

It's not? :unsure:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I want all my plugs to be taken off
Plugs? What plugs? Can I have some, si man? Are they issued automatically to quinquagenarians, or must a request be filed? Hill? Over what hill? I didn't notice any hill, no man!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Go to a nursing home, then answer. I go to see my mom each week, look around and sometime wonder........ why (not why i visit) but why do these people have to be like this. Some are old some are not...so living like that is a NO they are just exsiting in a body that knows nothing going on around them and someone putting foods into their mouth, its very sad.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS