Amby

what would you do if....

what would you do if...  

70 members have voted

1. 1. for the women: what would you do if your husband complained about your cooking?

• nothing
    • bash him over the head with a phone
    • burst into tears, run out of the room & lock yourself in the bathroom until he apologizes
    • make him some really nasty food the next time to prove a point
    • tell him to cook his own effing food
    • just throw it away and order some pizza
    • taste it and then admit that maybe it is nasty
    • would never happen, i don't cook
    • i'm a man...go to the next question
  2. 2. (for the men) what would you do if your wife cooked some really bad food?

• just eat it
    • eat it the first time, but if she continued to make crap then I'd complain
    • tell her it's complete crap, but eat it anyways
    • purchase some cooking lessons for her
    • flush it down the toilet when she's not looking
    • feed it to the dog and tell her it was delicious
    • cook for yourself
    • order takeout
    • tell her you refuse to eat that disgusting creation
    • my wife doesn't cook
    • i'm a woman this question isn't for me

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
It makes me so happy to see people saying they actually taste food as they're cooking it :cry:

i not only taste, sometimes by the time it's ready i'm not even hungry anymire lol.

Bren: "uh, this rice svcks"

Len: "No it doesn't"

Bren: "does too"

Len: "does not"

Bren: :does too...:

Len flashes one boobie and the rice becomes the foods from the Gods. There. I win. Always. Why? Cuz I have boobs, that's why. :jest:

:lol: gotta try that

This will most likely result in every meal "sucking"! Men are programmed to do everything possible to see boobies; show us a boobie when the food sucks, it will always suck...

K-3

11/15/2006 - NOA1 Receipt for 129F

02/12/2007 - I-130 and I-129F approved!

04/17/2007 - Interview - visa approved!

04/18/2007 - POE LAX - Finally in the USA!!!

04/19/2007 - WE ARE FINALLY HOME!!!

09/20/2007 - Sent Packet 3 for K-4 Visas (follow to join for children)

10/02/2007 - K-4 Interviews - approved

10/12/2007 - Everyone back to USA!

AOS

06/20/2008 - Mailed I-485, I-765 (plus I-130 for children)

06/27/2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130s

07/16/2008 - Biometrics appointment

08/28/2008 - EAD cards received

11/20/2008 - AOS Interviews - approved

Citizenship

08/22/2011 - Mailed N-400

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
in england my indian friend made me scrambled eggs, but she just made an omelet and then cut it up. is that normal? i was kinda like ####### this is not scrambled eggs!

Indian scrambled eggs is different from what you guys are used to. But its not really you just make an omelets and cut it up. More like you add onion, bell pepper, carrots, peas and stuff with the egg and also our regular chilli powder, we call it "bhujji"

scrambled-eggs.jpg

It seems yummy!

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Bren: "uh, this rice svcks"

Len: "No it doesn't"

Bren: "does too"

Len: "does not"

Bren: :does too...:

Len flashes one boobie and the rice becomes the foods from the Gods. There. I win. Always. Why? Cuz I have boobs, that's why. :jest:

:lol: gotta try that

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

in england my indian friend made me scrambled eggs, but she just made an omelet and then cut it up. is that normal? i was kinda like ####### this is not scrambled eggs!
Indian scrambled eggs is different from what you guys are used to. But its not really you just make an omelets and cut it up. More like you add onion, bell pepper, carrots, peas and stuff with the egg and also our regular chilli powder, we call it "bhujji"

scrambled-eggs.jpg

It seems is yummy!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Timeline
Fatty? No wonder coconut tastes so good :jest:

AJ I have good news for you...

Although it contains saturated fat, coconut oil can actually increse your metabolism and help you lose weight, according to www.coconut.org. Coconut oil does not increase your cholesterol levels and it also has been shown to reduce the symptoms of digestive disorders

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

*loves coconuts too*

No, not those kinds of rice tortillas. The kind that people who can't eat wheat get at Trader Joe's. They're like fake wheat tortillas. And they're not as sturdy as the real thing, as I learned for myself at the school of hard knocks.

I see that I am still the only person who answered as I answered. Where are all of you PMSing and pregnant women?!?! Am I really the only crybaby?

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-25

Contacted Congrasswoman Eshoo's Office for assistance : 2008-06-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-06-18 !!!!