crossfire

failed relationship

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello every one I am still in the early process not filing a k1 yet but I want to see what u guys thought about some one I know who cant get over his failed relationship with a Russian woman. He still pretends he is with her even if she was unfaithful to him and told him to get lost. I try to help him to understand all this but he keeps think that she loves him and will change her mind. He trys to tell everyone that he has a fiance even tho he had to cancel k1 file because she refuse to go to the interview and just had a good time with her russian bf in moscow instead. She even has a child from this russian guy but he keeps saying it his. I feel really sorry for him and just want to help. May be people here can offer him some advice that I could pass to him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Troll, Just joined few minutes before posting.

Admins should really just banned IP's from all the trolls on board and it would slow them down a little

Not even a very good troll at that.

06/05/08 - First meeting on dating Website

05/04/09 - First Face to Face meeting in Vladivostok

07/06/09 - I-129F delivered to CSC via UPS

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/02/09 - NOA2 Notification

10/05/09 - NOA2 Hard Copy

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/07/09 - Interview Successful!!

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

Whats a troll?

My former roommate used to call me the Troll, because I lived in the basement where it was dark and cool and only came up for food and to go to work.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
... because I lived in the basement where it was dark and cool and only came up for food and to go to work.

I still live in my parents basement.

I don't see any problems with it. Unless momma's got a new friend visiting, then the dust from the ceiling falls on my head, but I don't really mind since all of momma's friends help her pray. Although the prayers aren't really complicated so I don't how effective they are, but at least she says them loud enough that there is no doubt as too who she is talking too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
... because I lived in the basement where it was dark and cool and only came up for food and to go to work.

I still live in my parents basement.

I don't see any problems with it. Unless momma's got a new friend visiting, then the dust from the ceiling falls on my head, but I don't really mind since all of momma's friends help her pray. Although the prayers aren't really complicated so I don't how effective they are, but at least she says them loud enough that there is no doubt as too who she is talking too.

Like, Oh God, Oh God....

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Why am I a troll because I care about some one mental health??? Do I have to wait 2 weeks after I create my account to make u happy to answer my question cuz maybe it will be too late by then!!! Those kinds of answers are against tos and I should report you. Thanx for your reply john and natalia I know he is in denial but I just want him to stop pretending he has a fiance so he will stop trying to fool everyone even him self and may be he can get help. He pretends he is part of a k1 comunity and trying to act like he knows the answers but really he is just causing more harm for himself and for everyone else because he doesn't really have the experience that he says he did and it means people will take his advice when they should listen to someone else. Anyone else have helpful advice on what he should do to change his life around?

It sounds like he was so desperately in love with her that he couldn't see the truth. He needs to step back and try to look at the situation with new eyes. This happens, and the sooner he comes to realize it, the sooner he can get back on that horse and try again. Suggest to him that he try visiting another country, maybe one that doesn't require a visa so he can just get back into looking. You could suggest he look a one of the romance tour companies.

It does no one any good to insult someone on this site. Try to be a little more diplomatic in the future. People come here looking for help.

Filed: Timeline

Welcome to our community Koratgigikeyeskeyes2crossfire! Congratulations on your first step of bringing your UkrainianRussian groombride over, I'm sure you and himher will be very happy together. Maybe you could tell us a little bit about your personalities. Did you meet himher in MoscowKyiv, or maybe RostovDnipropetrovsk? Just want to let you know that we're all here to help, so please don't be afraid to ask questions, even if they're obscure, such as "can a Canadian citizen file for a K1 visa?"

I would like to suggest that as a new "member," you can save yourself a lot of money on socks by shopping at some of the discount stores here in the United States or Canada, such as Walmart. Holy #######, 10 socks for $10, you can't beat that with a stick now can you? (I think that converts to only about $9.00 Canadian, so BONUS!) Also, this site looks like it might be relevant to your interests. Please don't thank me, just the fact that I helped out a new "member" is thanks enough.

As for your "friend" (*wink* *wink*), I can only offer this advice: it's probably best to just quit trying to "help" him. If he hasn't stopped pretending by now, he's a lost cause. Get over it. Also, you never know who's packing these days, and although some states make it hard to get a C&C permit, it's not impossible given the right motivation. You tried your best, nobody can say you didn't. But now I think it's time to hang it up and live a happy life with your new UkrainianRussian groombride.

Edited by mox

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Why am I a troll because I care about some one mental health??? Do I have to wait 2 weeks after I create my account to make u happy to answer my question cuz maybe it will be too late by then!!! Those kinds of answers are against tos and I should report you. Thanx for your reply john and natalia I know he is in denial but I just want him to stop pretending he has a fiance so he will stop trying to fool everyone even him self and may be he can get help. He pretends he is part of a k1 comunity and trying to act like he knows the answers but really he is just causing more harm for himself and for everyone else because he doesn't really have the experience that he says he did and it means people will take his advice when they should listen to someone else. Anyone else have helpful advice on what he should do to change his life around?

Just have him buy another Hot Blond Russian Bride and be done with it.

I am sure the agency will accept his money. No problem!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

You are a troll because (although your English is better now) we recognize you for the sock puppet you are. Go ahead.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This thread is closed for review for possible TOS violation of a banned member starting a duplicate account

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.