103 posts in this topic

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
I've got to give the Right props for knocking Biden though. I worry a little about that guy too! Hope Obama stays healthy.

The "Right" don't have to knock Joe Biden. Joe Biden is better at doing that himself than anyone else. :thumbs:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
Unfair? I do not think so. That said, if she has decided to get out of politics, her life is hers to lead how she likes now.

You don't think they way her kids were drug into the mud wasn't unfair?

A hard corps family values, pro abstinence candidate out of nowhere has a pregnant teenage daughter, runs for vice president, darn straight it is fair game.

The only thing she had going for her was the fact she could see Russia from her back yard. :rofl:

Tina Fey said that. Palin said there is an island in Alaska that is close enough to a russian island that you can see. Funny how things get twisted.

No, she didn't say that. She said that "you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" - which is a bit of a stretch - as the second short clip demonstrates. Funny how you twist things.

Funny, the word "back yard" never came up. Funny how things get twisted.

Funny how she never actually referred to an Alaskan island from which you can see a Russian island as you had just claimed above.

You think that was funny. Here is funny:

Funny how little coverage that got.

05-02-2004 Met in Östersund, Sweden
09-07-2007 Got married in Eden Gardens State Park, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

*************************************************************************************************

AOS

11-02-2007 - Filed

03-14-2008 - Green Card received

*************************************************************************************************

Lifting of Conditions

02-08-2010 - Filed

06-21-2010 - Green Card received

N-400

06-24-2017 - N-400 package sent via EFile

06-24-2017 - Payment received via credit card

07-01-2017 - Appointment notice received

07-19-2017 - Biometrics appointment in Atlanta, GA

08-04-2017 - Case updated. Interview scheduled. 

"Whither thou goest I will go, whither thou lodgest I will lodge,
Thy people shall be my people, And thy God my God." ~ Ruth 1:16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
No problem, Sarah's replacement is already picked.

Funny you would suggest she could ever replace palin.

Listen to her words in this clip, granted she is not as smooth as Obama... but she mirrors his liberal "mind-set" to a "T".

It is exactly out of the Obama jargon not Palin.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Listen to her words in this clip, granted she is not as smooth as Obama... but she mirrors his liberal "mind-set" to a "T".

Yep, but a white blond said it. That makes in "ditzy".

Meh, I didn't watch the video. I thought it was the Miss USA contestant regarding the gay marriage question. This is just the standard "world peace" answer done in a very nervous way. Nothing new here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

^ not true.

It was Sarah Plain's interview with Katie Couric about Russia's proximity to Alaska that killed McCain's campaign and did it in for me and my vote as well as many millions of Americans when we realized we're smarter than her on that subject.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
^ not true.

It was Sarah Plain's interview with Katie Couric about Russia's proximity to Alaska that killed McCain's campaign and did it in for me and my vote as well as many millions of Americans when we realized we're smarter than her on that subject.

She hung herself with her own rope in that interview - she was clueless about anything related to national police, just kept repeating how much of a Maverick she and John McCain were, without ever offering any specifics beyond unconvincing, 3rd rate rhetoric.

A person would have to be an idiot to buy into that!

Timeline

Sorry that was meant for an older post and there was a delay.

Palin won't run for re-election in Alaska, source says

Does this mean she'll seek the GOP nomination for 2012? This shall be entertaining.

This just in: She got knocked up by daughterz hockey player ex-boyfriend. Hard to justify to GOP :wacko:

It was meant for this post.

and I wanted to add she doesn't have a chance in hell.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
^ not true.

Look it's fine to be a left-winger but at least be an honest one.

We have read your posts......... don't even pretend you ever thought about voting McCain/Palin

:bonk:

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

McCain's problem was that he never really distanced himself from GWB to make his policies sound "Maverick". Of course he had an uphill battle going into the campaign - but it seemed obvious to me that Palin was selected not for her qualifications, but because McCain needed someone young and "new" to buff up his image.

Unfortunately while Palin may have looked good on paper, she was a total embarrassment when she opened her mouth.

Timeline

:thumbs:

William Penn

I love that people here have such a hard-on for their little partisan mud flinging that they'll actually defend a screwball like Palin.

Would anyone seriously vote for that?

Well, count me in as an idiot then. I would vote for her if she ran in 2012. The screwball image is nothing more than liberal attacks that have been circulated until they are believed. If you take the time to really look at what she has done in her job you will find she is very competent. She has had 80% approval ratings in Alaska. You don't get that if your the moron she is made out to be.

Timeline
^ not true.

Look it's fine to be a left-winger but at least be an honest one.

We have read your posts......... don't even pretend you ever thought about voting McCain/Palin

:bonk:

Hee you haven't read all of them then! :D

I've got to give the Right props for knocking Biden though. I worry a little about that guy too! Hope Obama stays healthy.

The "Right" don't have to knock Joe Biden. Joe Biden is better at doing that himself than anyone else. :thumbs:

Biden has gone into Oblivion if you ask me. We don't hear much about him these days.

McCain's problem was that he never really distanced himself from GWB to make his policies sound "Maverick". Of course he had an uphill battle going into the campaign - but it seemed obvious to me that Palin was selected not for her qualifications, but because McCain needed someone young and "new" to buff up his image.

Unfortunately while Palin may have looked good on paper, she was a total embarrassment when she opened her mouth.

Agree, agree, agree.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png