amysaid

Thursday!

41 posts in this topic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this 4th of july came up so fast, i haven't even got any fireworks yet. it's going to be a busy day today. we have a wedding to go to tonight, we can't have too much fun since we have to get up early the next morning.

i'm tired of seeing clouds, bring back the sun!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning! Had a thunderstorm last night but no rain! Hope everyone has a great

Thursday. Happy Wael will have a 3 day weekend!

Mornin' Maureen and Amy!

Take care!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning, Ladies.

I must have slept through the thunderstorm . Now on to the coffee.........*yawn*.......

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think I've seen one hint of sunshine in the last month and it's really getting to me. The next few days doesn't look at all promising, especially the 4th.

Hubby is working double shifts on the 3rd and 4th and I can't find anyone to go to our fireworks with me since the kids will be in Gloucester with their dad and stepmom watching those fireworks. Oh well I'll rent a whole bunch of girly flicks and then watch the Boston Pops. To this day I get goosebumps when I hear the 1812 Overture. (why on earth it's connected to the 4th of July I'll never know :P)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good day everyone! Happy Thursday! I have cramps...argh! At least I understand why I was so emotional and ate anything I could get my hands on this week. Oh mother nature :P Have a great day everyone!!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Good day everyone! Happy Thursday! I have cramps...argh! At least I understand why I was so emotional and ate anything I could get my hands on this week. Oh mother nature :P Have a great day everyone!!

Good morning all!! Happy Thursday, and for some Happy Friday due to July 4th on Saturday. Cant wait for the 3 day weekend.

100% Al Ahly Fan, take care of yourself Dearheart, hope you feel better soon. Happy 4th of July Everybody!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Today is our weekend. --Saturday i guess lol, we are going to the mall after awhile.

Hope everyone has a good day.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We have no plans either.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I think I've seen one hint of sunshine in the last month and it's really getting to me. The next few days doesn't look at all promising, especially the 4th.

Hubby is working double shifts on the 3rd and 4th and I can't find anyone to go to our fireworks with me since the kids will be in Gloucester with their dad and stepmom watching those fireworks. Oh well I'll rent a whole bunch of girly flicks and then watch the Boston Pops. To this day I get goosebumps when I hear the 1812 Overture. (why on earth it's connected to the 4th of July I'll never know :P)

I don't know either, but I have the same reaction to it. The Memphis Symphony used to play it every year beside the river, and we'd go sit on the grass and wait for that cannon :-)

I'll be putting my husband on a plane to Morocco on the 4th :cry: but we'll enjoy this evening and tomorrow together.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.