amysaid

Thursday!

41 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Awesome Sandra I bet Dorthe and Julie could give you recommendations for great budget priced hotels to stay in. I just posted a new album facebook and an interactive thread for Hurghada here in MENA you can check out and go on a virtual tour of. :D

Yeah I did that yesterday and its hard to see what hotel and villa's are actually on the beach, I want this to be as laid back as possible so even if it cost a little more to walk outside and have the beach view out our window its worth it. But still want to get a good deal, yeah I will have to send Dorthe and Julie a message, I know Julie was renting fairly cheap and was within 1km of walk to the beach so thats not to bad. Ahmed is working so hard for barely no pay I want him to relax as well he deserves it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

Watched KNOWING last night w/ Nicolas Cage...weird! :P

We found a beagle mix puppy in our neighborhood...she's super cute. So far no one has claimed her...we have walked the whole place, knocking on doors and put up pics on the mailboxes. Hazem said DO NOT NAME HER, she is NOT staying :P I named her Penelope last night... :devil: Angus has already taken to cuddling w/ her and sharing his food...its sweet. :lol: This morning I was on a wild search to find her in the house to let her out and I found her curled up with Angus in his arms (I had run right past her not seeing her there! :lol: )

Aww Olivia...sweet pic. I can't believe you are heading home its seems so fast to me...I can still remember you counting down to Egypt! :star: I wish you both the best. (F)

I wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July with your friends and family! :star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Awesome Sandra I bet Dorthe and Julie could give you recommendations for great budget priced hotels to stay in. I just posted a new album facebook and an interactive thread for Hurghada here in MENA you can check out and go on a virtual tour of. :D

Yeah I did that yesterday and its hard to see what hotel and villa's are actually on the beach, I want this to be as laid back as possible so even if it cost a little more to walk outside and have the beach view out our window its worth it. But still want to get a good deal, yeah I will have to send Dorthe and Julie a message, I know Julie was renting fairly cheap and was within 1km of walk to the beach so thats not to bad. Ahmed is working so hard for barely no pay I want him to relax as well he deserves it.

Seriously check out the interactive map to see what's on the beach:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3081291

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

Aww Olivia...sweet pic. I can't believe you are heading home its seems so fast to me...I can still remember you counting down to Egypt! :star: I wish you both the best. (F)

Thx hon! It's a month away.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

Yep! Maybe if the embassy moves its booty he can come with you! :P

Timeline

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

It's him that put the delay this time. Guh.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

It's him that put the delay this time. Guh.

I think I missed that part with moving and no internet for a bit! Grrrr...MEN! :bonk:

Timeline

Well to be fair the embassy wasn't replying to our emails and we didn't know what our status was yet and if he should get the medical check and he had to start work in Hurghada so we left.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

We found a beagle mix puppy in our neighborhood...she's super cute. So far no one has claimed her...we have walked the whole place, knocking on doors and put up pics on the mailboxes. Hazem said DO NOT NAME HER, she is NOT staying :P I named her Penelope last night... :devil: Angus has already taken to cuddling w/ her and sharing his food...its sweet. :lol: This morning I was on a wild search to find her in the house to let her out and I found her curled up with Angus in his arms (I had run right past her not seeing her there! :lol: )

I wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July with your friends and family! :star:

hahaha...you might have yourself a 3rd dog. my brother found a dog a couple years ago while out on a delivery with no tags or anything. he put up signs, ads in the paper, the whole works. 2 yrs later, she's still living with him. he ended up naming her morrison, after the street he found her on. growing up, he was always finding and bringing home lost dogs. we would always find their owners though. but i think after 2 years, morrison's there to stay. i hope penelope's family finds her soon, even though it might be hard on angus losing his new buddy.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Thursday MENA (F)

hahaha...you might have yourself a 3rd dog. my brother found a dog a couple years ago while out on a delivery with no tags or anything. he put up signs, ads in the paper, the whole works. 2 yrs later, she's still living with him. he ended up naming her morrison, after the street he found her on. growing up, he was always finding and bringing home lost dogs. we would always find their owners though. but i think after 2 years, morrison's there to stay. i hope penelope's family finds her soon, even though it might be hard on angus losing his new buddy.

I love it when you put new pics on here!! She is so precious!

Annie, I was bored last night but must have turned off the pc by the time you answered. I hope you find the puppies owners and are adjusting to the new house! I can't wait to see pics!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.