39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey,

Bad luck I had to find the jerk of all jerks. All the visa processing was going ok and all of the sudden he flipped out, turned out to be a real piece of work!!! How can I do to withdraw his pettition and maybe take legal actions on emotional and physcological abuse.

Anyways, if you could please help me, and if I meet someone else, am I banned to go because of what this sensless man did to me?

Im desperate, please help me!!! Does he go unpunished and can do this to some other woman? I do not think all this is fair!!!

K

first rule of life nothing is ever fair. get used to it.

second, it is a God given right for people to be jerks or whatever they want. if he wants to be a jerk so be it doesn't mean you should be compensated or retribution in any way for your inconveniences. if he didn't beat you then just get over it and move on with your life.

only the petitioner can withdraw your petition just write a notorized letter to uscis with all the identifying info stating that you want to withdraw your petions be sure to write it for each petition you have submitted

if you don't go through with the petition it will not count against you in any future petitions.

good luck

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately, the women of the world haven't created a global black list where we can swap stories about all the mistakes our exboyfriends made. Would you want all of your exes to try to ruin every one of your future relationships?

We do have that list...sad I know. dontdatehimgirl.com :wacko:

Here is another one :thumbs:

thedatingblacklist.com

WOW!! :rofl:

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you.

One lesson to be learned - don't sell anything or give up anything until you have Visa in hand.

Back in 2002 when my Visa was approved I had my adult kids and parents take my furniture, other stuff I got rid of that I had no use for anyhow. Luckily the job I worked at also allowed any employee to take a one year leave of absence for whatever reason. Even though my heart told me that things would work out, I still went for the one year leave of absence. I actually didn't inform my place of employment that I wouldn't be back until 9 months after I had moved to the U.S. My husband to be was all for what I had done.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Many people who are used to living an independent life are afraid of taking responsibilities. Living alone and independently is itself an addiction.

Even though he loves her, he might still be very scared of taking care of day to day responsibilities and doing chores around the house. I guess that

is why many "couples" like to live together without marriage.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Hey,

Bad luck I had to find the jerk of all jerks. All the visa processing was going ok and all of the sudden he flipped out, turned out to be a real piece of work!!! How can I do to withdraw his pettition and maybe take legal actions on emotional and physcological abuse.

Anyways, if you could please help me, and if I meet someone else, am I banned to go because of what this sensless man did to me?

Im desperate, please help me!!! Does he go unpunished and can do this to some other woman? I do not think all this is fair!!!

K

I am so sorry:(

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ireland

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-13

Check Cashed: 2009-03-16

Touched : 2009-06-25

Touched : 2009-07-22

RFE: 2009-06-26

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-07-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-07-29

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-08-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-09-11

Packet 4 Received :2009-09-18 - got no letter. Just a phone call.

Interview Date : 2009-09-22

Visa Received : 2009-09-25

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Filed: Timeline

Looking at your timeline, when (if) the petition is approved, do nothing, and after 6 months the petition will be considered abandoned, unless extended.

The I-129F fiancé(e) petition is a single entry visa that is valid for six months from the date of its approval. If the petition expires, a consular officer may revalidate it for another four months (provided that both parties remain legally free to marry).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Although some people in VJ strongly believe that once you propose or get proposed to and start the K-1 visa process, you are 100% committed to getting married

What?? Where do you get that from?

I think what you mean is that some people on VJ think that you SHOULD NOT GET ENGAGED OR START THE K-1 process until you are pretty dayum sure that this is what you want to do. But I don't think that the majority of people on VJ think that it's not okay to change your mind once you get started on the K-1. I would think that the vast majority on VJ are happy when people cancel their K-1 because the relationship failed. Better it happen now then when the beneficiaries are in the US, no?

Personally I think there are a lot of people on VJ who rush into applying for the visa and rush into getting engaged, but that's not the say that I think that once you start applying you can't back out. *cough* see my signature below *cough*

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Fortunately, the women of the world haven't created a global black list where we can swap stories about all the mistakes our exboyfriends made. Would you want all of your exes to try to ruin every one of your future relationships?

We do have that list...sad I know. dontdatehimgirl.com :wacko:

:rofl:

Oh my goodness, I'd never seen that before. But really, that's stupid. I mean unless the guy actually stole your money or something, qualities that you hate someone else might like.

Del's ex-wife is crazy when you hear him talk about her, but I don't think she's crazy in real life! They just weren't right for each other.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.