nowhereman

Worst Drivers in USA Ranked by State

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looks like New Jersey has the worst drivers overall (I'm not shocked). Here's the article:

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-...e-U-S-Live-in-/

I can also tell you from personal experience that New York (really NYC) and Georgia drivers are terrible as well (number #3 & #5, respectively).

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Knowing the rules is one thing, knowing how to actually drive without endangering others is completely different. I don't think you can measure someone's driving skill by a written test.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They obviously were not in the city of St. Louis this morning. Damn fools can't drive in the rain!!!!!

Don't even get me started on winter road conditions.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's because you haven't seen traffic in Puerto Rico. :o People drive like nutcases here!

And the rules don't help either, I simply cannot grasp the concept that at an intersection, when the lights open for one street, they can turn left or go straight, meaning people have to stop in the middle of it and wait for the cars going straight to give them a break to turn left, so cars start driving towards each other and it becomes a huge cluster of cars going all directions, it's messy.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

well to be fair.. the 1st 5 states.. the biggest towns are made of like 100 people.. and not many cars

oh yeaa good ole SC.. they suck at driving too.. baad

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Whoever wrote the report definitely saw me driving lol!

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah I've seen some ridiculous crashes out here in NJ - and some really stupid risktaking by drivers being just lazy.

You'd think that when you miss your exit on the freeway or can't get over in time that you'd drive on to the next one and turn around. Not so! What people do here is stop in the fast lane, put their indicator on and wait for a gap. Either that or reverse up the freeway so they can take their exit.

Also not uncommon to see someone exit a freeway by doing a sharp turn from the fast lane. Its ridiculous.

Edited by Private Pike

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
They obviously were not in the city of St. Louis this morning. Damn fools can't drive in the rain!!!!!

You'd have to be a pretty lame driver to not be able to negotiate St Louis. Seriously, it's one of the quietest, least congested downtown areas I've ever experienced. I had to remind myself I was in the centre of a major city when I went for biometrics last week.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You'd have to be a pretty lame driver to not be able to negotiate St Louis. Seriously, it's one of the quietest, least congested downtown areas I've ever experienced. I had to remind myself I was in the centre of a major city when I went for biometrics last week.

That's what I'm saying.

I wasn't even in downtown!!!!! It was the moped and the old guy weaving behind him on the one lane road that got to me I think.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Knowing the rules is one thing, knowing how to actually drive without endangering others is completely different. I don't think you can measure someone's driving skill by a written test.

Yep. State's should use video game style simulation tests. Let's see what drivers can do when faced with split second decision making in a simulation before letting them on the street.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

People tend to say they're good drivers, but the thing with driving is that you have to be good enough for yourself and everyone else on the road.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

You should try it after a baseball game. It is totaly nuts!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
People tend to say they're good drivers, but the thing with driving is that you have to be good enough for yourself and everyone else on the road.

If you took a poll & asked people "do you consider yourself a good driver?" almost everyone will say yes, but I see hundreds of idiotic drivers every single day in Atlanta (morons driving slow in the left lane, probably talking on a cell phone, are the worst). Also if there are two drops of rain traffic comes to an almost complete stop... all I can say is :angry: and :ranting:

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you took a poll & asked people "do you consider yourself a good driver?" almost everyone will say yes, but I see hundreds of idiotic drivers every single day in Atlanta (morons driving slow in the left lane, probably talking on a cell phone, are the worst). Also if there are two drops of rain traffic comes to an almost complete stop... all I can say is :angry: and :ranting:

The two behaviors that I see as the most common on the freeways is - jerky lane changing and drivers driving in the left lane who refuse to give way for anyone behind them.