Mike and Thanh

how many people cancel their petition...more info inside...

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Back in November, in response to a thread a lot like this one, I posted an ad for my ex-husband. Guess it's time to post it again. I don't believe in bashing anyone, american or otherwise and please remember, I posted this all in fun, as I do now.

GOOD OLD SOUTHERN BOY (man) AVAILABLE AND READY FOR YOU!

My exhusband is lonely and needs a new woman in his life! He is a little overweight (think cuddly teddy bear!), he's 54 (but, really a YOUNG 54) and he is a lot of fun. If you like Jesus, huntin, fishin, drinkin, gamblin and goin to see his mama on the weekends (not necessarily in that order), this is the man for you! His priorities are his church, his mama, his hunting club, his drinking buddies, his children and....yes indeed, there's room for you! He doesn't work but that just means he has more time for you when YOU get home from work. Really ladies, you don't know what you are missing.....

PM me if you are interested. Serious inquiries only please!

:lol:

Funny (sad?) thing is ... there is no shortage of women who would consider your "ex", as described, to be a real "catch". :whistle:

Yeah, I keep hoping he finds someone. I was kind of thinking of hooking him up with tallcoolone, I bet they could teach each other a lot! :whistle:

But he is three times too old. Keep Tallcoolone out of this. Does he have a Bass boat? I don't need a greencard but I could use a bass boat.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Back in November, in response to a thread a lot like this one, I posted an ad for my ex-husband. Guess it's time to post it again. I don't believe in bashing anyone, american or otherwise and please remember, I posted this all in fun, as I do now.

My exhusband is lonely and needs a new woman in his life! He is a little overweight (think cuddly teddy bear!), he's 54 (but, really a YOUNG 54) and he is a lot of fun. If you like Jesus, huntin, fishin, drinkin, gamblin and goin to see his mama on the weekends (not necessarily in that order), this is the man for you! His priorities are his church, his mama, his hunting club, his drinking buddies, his children and....yes indeed, there's room for you! He doesn't work but that just means he has more time for you when YOU get home from work. Really ladies, you don't know what you are missing.....

Funny (sad?) thing is ... there is no shortage of women who would consider your "ex", as described, to be a real "catch". :whistle:

Yeah, I keep hoping he finds someone. I was kind of thinking of hooking him up with tallcoolone, I bet they could teach each other a lot! :whistle:

But he is three times too old. Keep Tallcoolone out of this. Does he have a Bass boat? I don't need a greencard but I could use a bass boat.

He's got everything but a job! Actually, he's a pretty nice guy, just not motivated enough to do more. He grew up in the same southern town, has had the same 12 friends his entire life and he's content right where he is. He would make a great companion for someone but you need to be independently wealthy and able to support him in the lifestyle that he became accustomed to when I had custody of him....

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline

lol..when you had custody of him. I'm sure we might be able to find a girl out there somewhere for him.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

Oh, and Danu...Alla tells me "size doesn't matter, Sweetheart" She seems really sincere about it. So there!

Really, a Ukrainian woman would be embarrassed by a skinny husband. All the other women think she is not a good cook. :)

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Is that your excuse to let yourself go Gary? :lol:

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline

He's got everything but a job! Actually, he's a pretty nice guy, just not motivated enough to do more. He grew up in the same southern town, has had the same 12 friends his entire life and he's content right where he is. He would make a great companion for someone but you need to be independently wealthy and able to support him in the lifestyle that he became accustomed to when I had custody of him....

Never mind. Tallcoolone can have him. Sounds like an American woman with a #######...well, and a bass boat, but I already have a #######, I just need a bigger BOAT.

No puns intended :no:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Oh, and Danu...Alla tells me "size doesn't matter, Sweetheart" She seems really sincere about it. So there!

Really, a Ukrainian woman would be embarrassed by a skinny husband. All the other women think she is not a good cook. :)

I have German heritage so I definately understand that one. Its part of my issue...I love food too much and so much of it involves gravy and bacon. I can't wait to get Wes off his diet of fast food and on some good proper homecooked meals. Alla sounds very sweet :D

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

:lol: Far be it from me to embarrass my wife in public! I am considerate like that. I try not to pass gas either, they really hate that.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

:lol: Far be it from me to embarrass my wife in public! I am considerate like that. I try not to pass gas either, they really hate that.

:rofl: I just got the wierdest look from my dog because that made me laugh out loud.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's a really slick way of saying you are fat and you know it. Damn amazing it's acceptable when it's you.

Betsy El Sum

Timeline

That's a really slick way of saying you are fat and you know it. Damn amazing it's acceptable when it's you.

LOL Except I am not fat. Oh, boooo. Not skinny by any means, I never embarrass my wife, but I am well within the recommended height/weight range. Hope you feel better now. Some people have great difficulty with humor. At least Danu's dog understood it.

LOL Except I am not fat. Oh, boooo. Not skinny by any means, I never embarrass my wife, but I am well within the recommended height/weight range. Hope you feel better now. Some people have great difficulty with humor. At least Danu's dog understood it.

If it makes you feel any better, I AM follically challenged but she says it looks "clean" :lol:

Gary And Alla

I usually just don't comment on these threads because I find them to be pointless and the individuals in them to be idiots, but Gary I usually respect your opinions and the time you take to help out posters. I honestly can't believe you can make such sweeping generalizations about me, my mother, my friends, my family. Yes, that one noob was totally out of line, but so were you. To me, being selfish, spoiled etc that you described me as being is just as bad as being a #######. You are definitely free to love your wife and find her character traits to be the most appealing, but I do not think you are entitled to an opinion about me and every female I know without meeting each and every one of us. Maybe where you live all the women are as you describe, but it is not that way where I live. If you wish to turn a blind eye to everyone around you and only see the bad, then fine, but that is your issue and you do not need to broadcast such hurtful and ridiculous views on a site that meant to bring US men AND WOMEN together with their non-USC loved ones. Again, sorry for what that one idiot said about your wife and all of her female relatives, but please realize that for me you jsut did the same thing.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

msu17 You're much more articulate than I am. :) That is what I would have liked to say, but from my fingers it came out differently. :P

First of all, Alla really does sound very sweet.

Second of all, Gary's statements really did get a rise out of me whether they were intended to be humorous or not. I'm not sure because I'm not familiar with everyone's "style" on here yet. Even if they were meant to be taken "with a grain of salt" they belie an insulting viewpoint (to me). But it's not an idea unique to Gary and Alla, I have seen this attitude across the boards from many posters and I guess I just responded to this thread.

I think what bothers me the most is that AMERICAN men feel they are entitled to bash and generalize AMERICAN women--but all the "American traits" they are complaining about in women do not apply to men sometimes as well? So American girls are frumpy cows and American men are perfect? And that is the be-all, end-all?

Maybe I'm just naive but it makes me sad to see Americans bashing each other or acting superior. Once again I probably said something wrong because I'm not very good at using forums but I was just sharing my opinion since everyone else can share theirs.

Filed for removal of conditions: April 26, 2012

NOA: April 30, 2012 (received May 10, 2012)

Biometrics: June 8, 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.