cool

I Feel like a Slave

122 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Having dated various American women long term, then living overseas for 5 years, I actually agree with what the website owner discusses. However, some of it is written in rather crude language.

Did you make your wife sign a marriage contract?

Oh yes I did! Made her signed a pre-nuptual agreement and all. I have learned from everybody's mistakes. It may seems un-romantic but a Marriage is a big contract and you have to treat it like its a business and protect your assets and your future if the partnership's going bad.

definitely this guy is a troll.he made her sign a pre nup?bwahahahhaha oh m oh my..hey i think u better make ur story straight.so if u made her sign a prenup then u must have been aware already from the start what she is huh?

You are just a n00b chopfvck who shouldn't post nonsense. :angry:

#1 It was not the original poster (cool) you are quoting regarding prenups. It's an entirely different poster, KingCan. Learn how to read message threads before unleashing.

#2 Having a prenup is not proof cool is a troll. Cool very likely is a troll (I called it that all the way back in post #3 of this thread), but that's a ridiculous reason to say so.

#3 Keep your bwahahahhaha attitudes about prenups to yourself. What do you know about other people's situations? Prenups are not for everyone. But for many of us who have been scarred by bad marriages and worse divorces, they are the only way we'd ever dare let ourselves commit to a new relationship. I love my fiancee deeply, care all the world for her and intend to spend the rest of my life with her. And we have a prenup. So, your point exactly is??

Whoa... brother scandal is very wise indeed. Me likey :thumbs:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#3 Keep your bwahahahhaha attitudes about prenups to yourself. What do you know about other people's situations? Prenups are not for everyone. But for many of us who have been scarred by bad marriages and worse divorces, they are the only way we'd ever dare let ourselves commit to a new relationship. I love my fiancee deeply, care all the world for her and intend to spend the rest of my life with her. And we have a prenup. So, your point exactly is??

Boooyah! :thumbs:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

is she right in saying that i am responsible for her all needs she dnt have to work?

we will be married 2 years this agust still waiting for green card.

Please give your opinions

I dont know whether to tell you congratulations on your marriage or not but she does not have any right to do that to you!

• 4 weeks later...
is she right in saying that i am responsible for her all needs she dnt have to work?

I dont know whether to tell you congratulations on your marriage or not but she does not have any right to do that to you!

:thumbs:

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I don't want to get in to the "who is a troll, and who isn't a troll" thing. I guess I'm wondering what is the point of someone bothering? Boredom maybe?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

I don't want to get in to the "who is a troll, and who isn't a troll" thing. I guess I'm wondering what is the point of someone bothering? Boredom maybe?

You mean why cool bothered to go trolling, or why any one would bother to ID him a troll? :P

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

Well, I'm sorry o.p. you married to a loser

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

You mean why cool bothered to go trolling, or why any one would bother to ID him a troll? :P

I'm guessing daboyz meant both :P

People go trolling because they're losers with no real life and get their jollies that way. I guess there's a perverse pleasure to whipping the masses into a frenzy.

And people respond to trolls, and call them out, just as human nature I guess.

I'm guessing daboyz meant both :P

People go trolling because they're losers with no real life and get their jollies that way. I guess there's a perverse pleasure to whipping the masses into a frenzy.

And people respond to trolls, and call them out, just as human nature I guess.

True dat :D

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
i m not a Troll.

she dnt like the friends i make, so i have no body to share what i m going through. when she starts talking about something it takes a hour to stop her some time a Day.. so she got on my nerves last nite saying that U need to look for an other better job"not for me but for u". and i said since i stepped to this country i did not have any space to do any thing... she did not even take me to show the city.. only place she showed me was where i work now :huh:

She used to be so nice before i came here, as time came closer of my arrival she started talking about what i m gonna do here"Job".

about her ex husband she told me that he helped her in hard times which i later found out that they did a "Paper Marriage" means he paid her money to stayed married until he got Greencard.

She used to tell me that she make more then 3000$ a month when i was back home, i was not greedy to use her for my joys but i m just mentioning.

she goes out to club some time with her friend and come home drunk around 5 Am and some time dnt even bother to come home until 9 AM.

and me only place i go to is Work, and then home... i cant even stand close to a Female because she will blow like a bomb but she can talk with any body and tells me that when she can not get help from me she have to get it other ways through friends.... help means $$$$$

she cries about ohh i have no money and i tell her i guess u have to work to earn money.

i Can write a whole book about her.

and yes i created an Id just to discuss my problem, i used to be a well known member here while i was waiting for my k1 visa nad she checks computer and this site all the time to pick something against me.

I just want to know that what law says here about marriages? specially when u bring a spouse from overseas?

is this true that just because i m man i have to take care of here luxuries?

i dnt want to go back home now because it took me alot to make my family agree about our marriage. i used to tell my parents that our life will be better.

i can not even have a Account in any bank now because she used to deposit checks in my account and she signed some body else's checks and deposited in my account which was a fraud .... so now i m in Chex systems for something i did not do .

If you want to stay here.. cover your #### and put up with it till you get your citizenship then run.. run fast!.... if you dont want to stay here .. run.. run fast... Now!

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

RUN FOREST RUNNNNN....while you're self esteem still intact. :blink:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

RUN FOREST RUNNNNN....while you're self esteem still intact. :blink:

It seems like it may be too late for that. :whistle:

it may be too late for it but he should drop this b!tch if he wants to live a happy life.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Guys i dnt know how to tell all that in just one Post, but will try to explain the Situation

My Wife and Me met online in 2005 decided to meet in person and when she went back to US filed for me.

came to US got married, even before we got married she asked me to look for a Job, because she was fired from her retail job, even before i got my visa she used to say once u come i will stop working.

well on every thing she have different "Alien" opinion then me .. actually from every body else around.. she dnt like to have any friends and not even saying hello to neighbors and i m totaly different so we have argument all the time about all the things

well 3rd week of my arrival in US i got job it was 4th or 3rd day of our marrige.. i m working... she decided to move to a Big apartment so "SHE" decided that we are going to move 3 bedroom apartment... she said it will be ok she gets partial disability money..

after 1st month of paying rent it was too much and she asked her ex husband to move with us so he can help in rent..

WHAT could i do?? i earn 1200$ and just rent was 830$ .. more over she used to use her ex husband's car whenever needed... so then she started saying buying me a CAR, we went to a car place choose a car financed it. i(Now i realised almost after one year that we have 25% APR because she have very bad credit)

i mean all this mess in her life and i feel like she got me here just to make her life easy.... Her ex husband moved out becasue we moved to a small apartment after few months .. infact we moved about 6 times in just 17 Months:S

i m amazed "Thats American Life"

when i was back home she said to me and my mom .... oh your son dnt have to pay me any thing just help me in the Bills... but eventually every thing came on my shoulders now ... i can not just explain all of this pain i m going through i feel so embarrassed. she is addicted to Alcohal and smoking so i have to pay for every thing.

Some time when we argue she says she will go to USCIS and remove my file...when i say that i will file against u that u r abusing me and using me to make her life better. she Calls me a Terrorist because i m Muslim, she says sorry then.

She is on Prozac and Paxil.

WOW. Well, for thats its worth. document, document, document, everything. Put the utilities in your name if you can. Photocopy the bills, the payments. everything you are paying for. Look for collection notices for debts that she has incurred after leaving her job. Build your case so that you can provide a proper defense when you need it, and by the looks of it, you will need it. Pay with checks that are in your name only. do not give her access to your checking account. cut off her cash flow. do not buy her booze and smokes for her. She may have gone into this relationship thinking that her behavior would change for the better. She was wrong. She just sounds like someone with a lot of problems looking for you to fix it.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-29

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-26

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

NVC Left : 2009-02-09

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-02-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-07-16

Visa Received : 2009-07-22

US Entry : 2009-08-11

Marriage : 2009-08-21

Comments : She recived the first notice from Manila on Valentines day. Perfect timing.

The first setback came during the medical. Naty had to do the 3 day sputum and then we waited 2 months for the results. YESSSS>came back negative

Went for her interview on July 16th and received her Pink Slip......Finally. Paid the AIR21 and I expect her here August 10th, 2009. Marriage will be August 21st, exactly 4 years to the day that we first met.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.