allenr

FIANCE CAME IN, WE WERE MARRIED, THEN SHE LEFT

192 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Rebecca, Did you read the WHOLE board from the begining? I stated everything in here. I haven't kept anything back. I can't help you came in after everything was already discussed. But I know it's still on here. I'm here for advice and help, not to just start things.

Otso, I THINK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR ADVICE.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Rebecca, The incident in El Paso at the BP station was in the summer. She left last month, after an argument. I came home from work and she was gone. I've found out now that she is in Arizona at her oldest sisters.

Allen -

I'm getting the distinct impression that we don't have all the details of your relationship, the state of your marriage, or your wife's immigrant status.

What I am pretty sure about is this - the way you originally painted the picture gave several readers of this thread the opportunity to jump on the 'greencard bride' bandwagon and have a go at your wife and other women from her culture.

Like so much else on VJ, we just can't get the whole picture from what is often written. Which has a tendency to bring out the peanut gallery.

Good luck to you, Allen. I think you're gonna need it.

Well said and agreed!

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

you didn't said anything too harsh on that argument you had before she left?

i'm not saying you are totally right, my previous comments are based on your story alone, just that there's always 2 side of the story and since you said you are new here, better be prepare with the vjer's comments, they won't all agree w/ you.

10 Yrs. Unconditional Greencard Approved, 06 - 03 - 2009

Why havent you bought a ticket yet to see your wife in Arizona? you wont solve your problems by asking people online or sitting there at home waiting for her to come back!

7b5542f085.png

event.png

Adjustment of Status:

Approval: 2010-02-16

Greencard Received: 2010-02-25

Removal of Conditions:

1-07-12 Sent I-751 application to CSC

1-11-12 CSC received Application

1-13-12 check cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

She left and said NOT to come for her. For awhile she said she was in Louisiana. I just recently found out she was in Arizona at her sisters. I only found that out because I saw a picture on her sisters ID name on my yahoo messenger of her sister, my wife and my wife's niece.

Filed: Timeline
Her fingerprint notice came in, and she emailed the lawyer and rescheduled it.

you know what this is very difficult!...we need to think very deep in every decision we are going to made...give time for your self...maybe this is just a trial in your relationship....u need to hold on but if things will never work over the range of your patience thats the time your are going to decide...But if that woman having a bad intention or maybe she is just carried away by those people around her keep telling her anything it means she is not strong enough...Thats the time you need to give her suffering!!!!....US is not a bases of making life easy...around the world people are working hard there is no easy life!!!....U really love her..try not to contact her for 5 days or more...let see what will happen okies,,,stop processing first dont go to the next level of your processing!!!....i pray for your that you will surpass all these things in your journey!!!....God bless you always!!!! :star: :star: :innocent:

---dj---

2009-02-10 : I-129F Sent

2009-02-13 : I-129F NOA1

2009-03-30 : I-129F NOA2 (i have it long time ago but i dont know what it look like until i found out here in visajourney MY GOD!!! i have the same

notice with the photo shown in the gallery Jesus Christ this is miracle!!!Thanks GOD!!!it was the NOA2...yeeppeeee!!!)

2009-03-24 : Recieve letter of reference from consulate section in USEM with the case #

2009-05-25-26 : Med Exam=PASSED

2009-06-09 : Interview=APPRPOVED!!!

2009-06-13 : Visa recieve!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!..THANK U GOD!!!

2009-06-26 : Beinvenido Estados Unidos...Holala...

Chill out man. Withdraw your AOS if that will validate your manhood and move on. Let the woman move on and you should to.

I disagree with you.

If he doesn't withdraw his support, she will have legal status in the US. Basically, she would have married for immigration. She wanted out of her life in the Philippines and married an American, then she left him once she got here.

Its ok to leave him, but she needs to return to her home country, If she doesn't return, then she is showing that being in the US was her main concern, in which case she has basically #######'d her way into this country.

Sorry that sounds harsh, but I am tired of all the third world women just trying to come to the US for a better life. People like the women this post is about is why the K visa process has gotten so scrutinized, forcing us all to wait longer.

Your country relationship with US has nothing to do with third world women.

She has siblings to rely on that's why she feels like to leaved without telling you. However, I don't know both of you so I don't really care about your marriage.

The first part I absolutely agree with. The second part sounds very cold.

It appears that her interests are more invested in staying in the States than in working things out at home. She has a place to go, so she has nothing to lose there, yet she knows you hold the key to her status. I'm sorry you're having to go through this.

THE JOHN (UK) AND CAMIE (US) SHOW

K-1

[*]I-129F Sent : 2009-02-19 [*]I-129F NOA1: 2009-02-23 [*]I-129F NOA2: 2009-03-23 [*]John's Medical: 2009-05-11 [*]John's INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!: 2009-06-08 [*]VISA ARRIVES!!: 2009-06-12 [*]Camie Goes to England : 2009-06-18 [*]Our POE : 2009-06-24 [*]Got married and went to Jack-in-the-Box : 2009-07-07

AOS

[*]AOS Package Sent: 2010-02-13 [*]AOS Package Delivered (per USPS): 2010-02-15 [*]USCIS Email Confirmation (WOO HOO!!): 2010-02-23 [*]AOS Fee Check Cashed: 2010-02-23 [*]USCIS Status Check Available Online: 2010-02-24 [*]I-485 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]I-765 NOA1 Received and touch : 2010-02-26 [*]Biometrics: 2010-03-18 (letter received 2010-03-08) [*]EAD CARD RECEIVED: 2010-05-06 [*]INTERVIEW: 2010-05-21 - APPROVED [*]RECEIVED GREEN CARD: 2010-06-17 - Lakers FTW, then off to Disneyland to celebrate!

ROC

[*]I-751 Package Sent: 2012-05-18 [*]I-751 Package Delivered (per USPS): 2012-05-19 [*]CSC Fee Check Cashed: 2012-06-06
[*]I-751 NOA1: 2012-06-07 (dated 2012-05-21)
[*]Biometrics: 2012-07-16 (letter received 2012-06-25) [*]RFE: 2013-01-18 (responded on 2013-04-08)
[*]I-751 APPROVED: 2013-04-25 (dated 2013-04-19)

[*]10-Year GC Received: 2013-06-17

Christopher Midian Chance - 7lbs., 5oz., born 11-19-14 :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.