TRDUSA2001

GOD GOD GOD is the Best of the BEST VISA IN OUR HANDS!!!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

We got our visa we were approved my wife is here with me for ever THANK YOU GOD and VJ's members for all the support we arrived in Atlanta intl airport Tuesday port of entry was very smooth they took us to a room where there was more people in that room ask my wife the names of her parents and that was it and that her PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD was going to be deliver to our home, applicant from GUATEMALA make sure that you go to (RENAP) to get your birth certificate and marriage certificate the embassy will not accept any thing else make sure that you take proof of relationship.

It start at 7:30am when we got to the embassy there where people in line there are to line one is for non immigrant visa and there is one immigrant visa we

got on the immigrant visa they gave us number 14 and go to window 5 very organized are number was called and we went to the window 5 ask for our paper work and ask my wife if she has ever being in the USA she said NO then told us to seat.1 hour after we were called and we went to window 8 and nice AMERICAN lady interview my wife,Questions 1st how did we meet,2nd how many guest where in the wedding,3rd has she ever being marry,4th that she has ever being in USA

and she ask to see pictures of our wedding, and those lovely words that are music to my ears you can pick up your visa MONDAY at 3:30PM for all of you applicants of GUATEMALA make sure that you have all your documents ready there where lots of people that were not given there visa becouse of that.

ONE FINAL THING (IN GOD I TRUST) i trust him and he took control of everything I LOVE YOU GOD!!!!!

THREE big of heavens

GOD

JESUS

HOLY SPIRIT

:dance::star::wow::dancing::)

Congratulations :dance:

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
We got our visa we were approved my wife is here with me for ever THANK YOU GOD and VJ's members for all the support we arrived in Atlanta intl airport Tuesday port of entry was very smooth they took us to a room where there was more people in that room ask my wife the names of her parents and that was it and that her PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD was going to be deliver to our home, applicant from GUATEMALA make sure that you go to (RENAP) to get your birth certificate and marriage certificate the embassy will not accept any thing else make sure that you take proof of relationship.

It start at 7:30am when we got to the embassy there where people in line there are to line one is for non immigrant visa and there is one immigrant visa we

got on the immigrant visa they gave us number 14 and go to window 5 very organized are number was called and we went to the window 5 ask for our paper work and ask my wife if she has ever being in the USA she said NO then told us to seat.1 hour after we were called and we went to window 8 and nice AMERICAN lady interview my wife,Questions 1st how did we meet,2nd how many guest where in the wedding,3rd has she ever being marry,4th that she has ever being in USA

and she ask to see pictures of our wedding, and those lovely words that are music to my ears you can pick up your visa MONDAY at 3:30PM for all of you applicants of GUATEMALA make sure that you have all your documents ready there where lots of people that were not given there visa becouse of that.

ONE FINAL THING (IN GOD I TRUST) i trust him and he took control of everything I LOVE YOU GOD!!!!!

THREE big of heavens

GOD

JESUS

HOLY SPIRIT

Congratulations. However, something is amiss. If they told you the green card would be on its way, then you have a CR1 or IR1 visa, not a K3. On the other hand, if you really do have a K3 visa, the green card is NOT on it's way. You need to adjust status first. Which is it?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

I think they made to Cr1 or R1 becouse when i got the letter from the NVC it said CR1 or R1 but the the passport says K3 visa

THREE big of heavens

GOD

JESUS

HOLY SPIRIT

Congratulations. However, something is amiss. If they told you the green card would be on its way, then you have a CR1 or IR1 visa, not a K3. On the other hand, if you really do have a K3 visa, the green card is NOT on it's way. You need to adjust status first. Which is it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

[quote ONE FINAL THING (IN GOD I TRUST) i trust him and he took control of everything I LOVE YOU GOD!!!!!

Congratulatuons. However , dont forget him after your success. That is the key :)

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Then it is critical that you understand the situation. If the visa itself is K3, no green card is coming in the mail. Your spouse will need to adjust status from inside the USA or complete the immigrant visa process and have a CR1 or IR1 interview in her home country. I suggest you closely inspect the visa and I-94. Actually if she has an I-94 it's a K3 visa. CR1 and IR1 do not have an I-94. Either you have misunderstood or the CBP officer was mistaken.

I think they made to Cr1 or R1 becouse when i got the letter from the NVC it said CR1 or R1 but the the passport says K3 visa

THREE big of heavens

GOD

JESUS

HOLY SPIRIT

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

I check the visa last night and it has I94 i think the bottom where has my wife info and it says R K3 visa on her visa.

Then it is critical that you understand the situation. If the visa itself is K3, no green card is coming in the mail. Your spouse will need to adjust status from inside the USA or complete the immigrant visa process and have a CR1 or IR1 interview in her home country. I suggest you closely inspect the visa and I-94. Actually if she has an I-94 it's a K3 visa. CR1 and IR1 do not have an I-94. Either you have misunderstood or the CBP officer was mistaken.

THREE big of heavens

GOD

JESUS

HOLY SPIRIT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

THREE big of heavens

GOD

JESUS

HOLY SPIRIT

Amen! Praise the Lord! and a huge congrats!!! =) :star: :star: :star:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations!!! If you have the K-3 visa, then either you need to complete the CR-1 process or start the process to Adjust your status to get your greencard.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
We got our visa we were approved my wife is here with me for ever

Hurray!

I-129F Sent : 2008-10-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-04

Online case status working (finally can view case status online, says pending): 2009-03-30

NOA2 : 2009-03-30

NOA2 Visible Online : 2009-03-31

Sent from NVC to US Embassy in Guatemala: 2009-04-03

Arrived at US Embassy in Guatemala: 2009-04-08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.