Fei Hung

Is my situation appealing?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just turned 18, I have been living in the US since 12, and my girlfriend and I want to get married. I have not passed my 180 days of illegal stay, I will finish high school, and go back to my country right after that, and live with some family members. But I will not pass that deadline. We have been going to a notary/United farmer worker foundation employee...

Yesterday, we filled the 129f, but nothing has been sent off, we need some info still, should the stuff be sent before I go, or after I go? Also my fiancee's family dont like the idea at all. My fiancee and I have decided to marry and spent our lives togehter no matter what. I am a good student, I got accepted to UCLA, Berkely and such, but I cannot assist because of financial aid problems. Maybe this could help or something...I came into the US, without inspection, and have no criminal record at all.

We dont want to be separated, and I am very uncertain of this k-1 process, I have been stressing too much lately, and would like some advice. I plan on joining the military once I am back, IF I am back of course. So far we have 3 letters testifying our relationship, e-mails between us, some letters, some pictures, some phone bills. But we havent gotten anything related to the church, we have not talked to a priest or anything like that either. I want to minimize the chances of the process being delayed, I am paranoid and scared, I love my ...help!

Dont waste a heartbeat

I-129F Sent: 2009-06-26

I-129F NOA1: 2009-06-29

I-129F NOA2: 2009-10-01

NVC Received: 2009-10-10

Consulate Sent: 2009-12-3

Medical Interview: 2010-1-4

Final Interview: 2010-1-5 APPROVED!!!

~*~ Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. ~*~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Since we've last seen each other: 7 months, 6 days

I just turned 18, I have been living in the US since 12, and my girlfriend and I want to get married. I have not passed my 180 days of illegal stay, I will finish high school, and go back to my country right after that, and live with some family members. But I will not pass that deadline. We have been going to a notary/United farmer worker foundation employee...

Yesterday, we filled the 129f, but nothing has been sent off, we need some info still, should the stuff be sent before I go, or after I go? Also my fiancee's family dont like the idea at all. My fiancee and I have decided to marry and spent our lives togehter no matter what. I am a good student, I got accepted to UCLA, Berkely and such, but I cannot assist because of financial aid problems. Maybe this could help or something...I came into the US, without inspection, and have no criminal record at all.

We dont want to be separated, and I am very uncertain of this k-1 process, I have been stressing too much lately, and would like some advice. I plan on joining the military once I am back, IF I am back of course. So far we have 3 letters testifying our relationship, e-mails between us, some letters, some pictures, some phone bills. But we havent gotten anything related to the church, we have not talked to a priest or anything like that either. I want to minimize the chances of the process being delayed, I am paranoid and scared, I love my ...help!

My first ? would be do you have the income to sponsor or someone who will co-sponsor for you?

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Well #1 you actually have not filed yet, you still have petition and not mailed it yet, so you have not filed it .

and 2nd, you or her must be a U.S. citizen to file the I-129F petition. You did not mention who is U.S. citizen. Your most key part of evidence for the I-129F is that you and your ficance have met face to face. Boarding passes, luggage tags, stamps on a passport, receipts, those are the key items of meeting. And the items you mentioned above, emails, letters, etc.You need nothing from the church for a I-129F petition filing.

Good luck.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

"I came into the US, without inspection", What do U mean?...

Is you or your ficance a U.S. citizen is what Im asking???? One must be in order to file the I-129F petition.

In my "job" the description WITHOUT Inspections means here ILLEGALLY

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
"I came into the US, without inspection", What do U mean?...

Is you or your ficance a U.S. citizen is what Im asking???? One must be in order to file the I-129F petition.

In my "job" the description WITHOUT Inspections means here ILLEGALLY

I have a co-sponsor for me, my fiancee is the us citizen, and the inspection thing is that I came illegally but never contacted anyone from the law, never lied, I was just asleep in the back seat of a car, and the officer said, oks go!

Dont waste a heartbeat

I-129F Sent: 2009-06-26

I-129F NOA1: 2009-06-29

I-129F NOA2: 2009-10-01

NVC Received: 2009-10-10

Consulate Sent: 2009-12-3

Medical Interview: 2010-1-4

Final Interview: 2010-1-5 APPROVED!!!

~*~ Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. ~*~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Since we've last seen each other: 7 months, 6 days

Question #11 on the I129 form that ask if your financee ever been in the USA, this question must be answered correctly. If you answered YES, then you must show the USCIS how you entered into the US. This is where your trouble may begin.... Becasue you just staed that you entered the US illegally.

And if you answered NO, then you have lied to the US govt. You have been here for 6 years illegally, using resources that you were not entitled too.

You need to speak with a GOOD lawyer before you'll proceed forward.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

The process will be delayed due to the fact that you are illegally in this country.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Question #11 on the I129 form that ask if your financee ever been in the USA, this question must be answered correctly. If you answered YES, then you must show the USCIS how you entered into the US. This is where your trouble may begin.... Becasue you just staed that you entered the US illegally.

I thought you only needed to explain how (with I-94 number and such) on the I-129F if the beneficiary is still in the US. Right? Because on the form they ask if the beneficiary has been in the States. In my case, we answered YES. And then they ask "IF YOUR FIANCE IS CURRENTLY ON THE US, COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING...". So since he's not in the States anymore, I think he won't have to answer that second question. Or am I wrong?

But nevertheless, hire a GOOD lawyer, as stated before.

K-1 TIMELINE:

05-11-2009: NOA1

05-20-2009: called the Military Help Line and requested for expedite

06-04-2009: NOA2

06-14-2009: NVC letter received in the mail

07-02-2009: Packet 4 received

08-27-2009: Interview - Visa approved!

09-03-2009: visa in hands.

09-20-2009: POE - Miami

09-21-2009: we got married!

AOS TIMELINE:

05-12-2010: NOA1

06-08-2010: Case transferred to CSC

06-21-2010: Biometrics

Future Mrs..... when they are reviewing your (everyone's) case they will look for a legal entrance into the USA, by looking into the database system for valid visa entre. They will know before you are interviewed if the applicant has entered the US illegally or legally.

All visa entrance are entered into the US govt database. HOMELAND SECURITY.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If you were asleep in the back seat of the car, but the car entered legaly where you hidding in the back seat cause I would think they would of seen you back there since they do look. Who did you cross the border with, you said you have been living in the US since 12 if it was your parents they must of shown some ID for you maybe i'm wrong but I'm sure if you where just asleep maybe you didnt notice what happened at the border.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just read you other post, and noticed you entered with friends of your mother. Some how if they let you in the way you say they did i think it would make a difference of how things will turn out. Hopefully someone will be able to give you more info.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Please don't post (essentially) the same question 2x :)

0910262302151d80_6881__t.jpg

05/03/2008 -- first email

11/01/2008 -- first skype messages

01/14/2009 -- she flies to USA, stuck overnight in Frankfurt

01/15/2009 -- she arrives in USA

01/16/2009 -- proposed! she says YES!!! :)

02/14/2009 -- 6 days of bliss in Walt Disney World (6mo given on I94)

02/23/2009 -- sent I129F Next Day Air

02/25/2009 -- NOA1

03/01/2009 -- Touched

04/09/2009 -- She flies to USA for 9 day visit (6mo given on I94)

06/20/2009 -- She arrives for summer visit (6mo given on I94, warned about too frequent visits)

06/30/2009 -- NOA2

Note: petition processed thru NVC and sent to embassy in about 1 week :o

Note: got an initial interview date in Sept, but decided to put it off so she could extend her vacation here thru end of October

10/21/2009 -- She returns to Poland :(

12/01/2009 -- Embassy interview -- SUCCESS!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.