yahya_marie

PLS HELP ME

27 posts in this topic

If you are Petitiioner

And you do not meet Poverty Guidelines, then you can use a Co-Sponsor

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
do i need a co_sponsor if iam disabled

If your income meets the Poverty guidelines, you do not need one. If it doesn't, then you need them. That's, of course, only if you are the Petitioner in this case.

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

me i make 691.00 and with the kids we all make 1,880.00 is that enough

Is that per week, Per month, Per Year.

Go look up U.S. Poverty Guidelines and look at the chart.

It will take into account how many dependents you have in Household.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

How many people are in the household?

How many people are you sponsoring?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

there is 3 people in the house and im sponsoring my fianciee

You would have to make $27,562 to cover that number of people in a household. (3+benificiary)

Your short.

co-sponsor or assets I-864 Assets

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

you made a mistake it is the first one for the 48 states and it is only 22,050.00 per year i make 22,560.00 per year

Unless you are in the military, you must earn 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines - which for a household of 4 (in the lower 48 states) is $27,562.

The fact that you are disabled doesn't automatically require you obtain a co-sponsor - you must however earn (somehow) 125% of the Poverty Guidelines and be able to show evidence of such - if active duty military, you are allowed to earn only 100% (or the number indicated in the link you provided). :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Here is the link for the 2009 Poverty Guidelines from USCIS -->> http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864P.pdf

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.