MarieAnastasia

Reason for choosing your Username??

148 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Just curious why you chose the Username you go by. My reason is ....Marie Anastasia are my 2 middle names (my first is Joan). Of course I thought of others to use after the deed was done......Oh well....take me as I am :luv: ........{{{{HUGS}}}}

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” JMAC

June 25, 2004 - Bruce & I met through mutual friends in my hometown in Newfoundland the night before he was going back to Maine

July 1 - First email between us

July 3 - I called him to wish him a Happy Independance Day

Daily phone calls and emails from there on in

October 20 - Bruce drove back to Newfoundland. He planned on staying a week but it ended up being 3 weeks. We knew for a fact we were in love!

March 19/05 - Bruce back in Newfoundland

April 8 - Bruce picked me up in North Sydney, NS and we drove to Maine. I stayed for a week due to work

July 26 - Bruce back to Newfoundland for another 3 weeks. I can't bear to see him leave.

August 10 - He asked me to marry him.........I had already asked him anyway just to make sure*_*

September 30 - I flew to Boston to meet Bruce there and then we drove back to Maine for 2 weeks

November 18 - We filed I-129F

December 1 - NOA Receipt #

December 28 - Received Packet 3

January 6/06 - Received my Police Certificate of Conduct

January 11 - Sent DS-230 Part 1 back to Montreal Consulate

February 3 - Sent off my check list to Montreal Consulate

March 24 - Medical

April 5 - Interview Date.....APPROVED......Yahoo

April 17 - Moving to Maine

May 16 - Bruce & I became Mr. & Mrs. in Las Vegas (Oh HAPPY DAY)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its the first 3 lttrs of my name and also my frnds n colleagues call me by tht name

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

Just check the photo.

Kind of like when you call a big guy "tiny" or when you call someone who is hideously ugly "purdy" that's how slim came to be. I've been a little on the chubby side for the past couple years now, and when Eminem came out, (Slim Shady) everyone started calling me Slim.

Just kind of stuck. Interestingly enough, when I call my fiancee's mother (who doesn't speak much English) she'll say "Hello Slimski.... she not here. Call again later." Her sister and all of her friends have no clue what my real name is either. Slim is easy for everyone to say. Plus, it's nice and short. (The "official" version of my nickname is DJ Slim diggity a.k.a. No Gu Ri MC b.k.a. Scott Fairbanks... but that's a whole nother story.)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Karen is my first name (obviously) and Cee is for C...my middle name is Cherié. Not real original, eh? :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My real name is Mary and tons of Marys. So Mian stands for husband in my spouses langugage and Rose is one of my nicknames he has given me. So I am my husbands Rose.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

proud of my irish heritage... so i am celtic... but many folks pronounce it as if its 'seltic' because of the basketball team... so... i spelled it 'keltic' so ppl would pronounce it correctly ;)

its funny how many ppl tell me that its spelled wrong, lol

Edited by keltic

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
proud of my irish heritage... so i am celtic... but many folks pronounce it as if its 'seltic' because of the basketball team... so... i spelled it 'keltic' so ppl would pronounce it correctly ;)

its funny how many ppl tell me that its spelled wrong, lol

I've seen it spelt more as "Keltic" than 'Celtic'......in my home province there are a lot of Irish Descendants (as a matter of fact that's the name of a band here but then again we also have a band called Celtic Connection :unsure: ). I also have Irish roots and very proud of it. I also call myself a Redheaded Irish Catholic Newf (Newfoundlander for those who don't know the abbreviation). My friends tell me any one of those alone is scary :P I meant to be RICN but only remembered after I signed in..........{{{{HUGS}}}

This really interesting to hear why people sign on as they do (even Agent Smith...good reason as any ;) )Keep them coming..............

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” JMAC

June 25, 2004 - Bruce & I met through mutual friends in my hometown in Newfoundland the night before he was going back to Maine

July 1 - First email between us

July 3 - I called him to wish him a Happy Independance Day

Daily phone calls and emails from there on in

October 20 - Bruce drove back to Newfoundland. He planned on staying a week but it ended up being 3 weeks. We knew for a fact we were in love!

March 19/05 - Bruce back in Newfoundland

April 8 - Bruce picked me up in North Sydney, NS and we drove to Maine. I stayed for a week due to work

July 26 - Bruce back to Newfoundland for another 3 weeks. I can't bear to see him leave.

August 10 - He asked me to marry him.........I had already asked him anyway just to make sure*_*

September 30 - I flew to Boston to meet Bruce there and then we drove back to Maine for 2 weeks

November 18 - We filed I-129F

December 1 - NOA Receipt #

December 28 - Received Packet 3

January 6/06 - Received my Police Certificate of Conduct

January 11 - Sent DS-230 Part 1 back to Montreal Consulate

February 3 - Sent off my check list to Montreal Consulate

March 24 - Medical

April 5 - Interview Date.....APPROVED......Yahoo

April 17 - Moving to Maine

May 16 - Bruce & I became Mr. & Mrs. in Las Vegas (Oh HAPPY DAY)

Filed: Timeline

I chose this name because I'd been lurking for quite a while, and right about the time I joined there seemed to be a bunch of people who were ALWAYS SHOUTING IN THEIR MESSAGES, so I decided to tweak their noses a bit.

Disclaimer: I am a smart-a55. Anything I say can and will be used against you in whatever forum I so choose. My posts are based on my own perspective, and should not be taken as anything other than my own opinion. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is coincidental. Minimum system requirements are a human brain, version 1.0. Suggested system requirements are a human brain version 1.0 with a sense of humor and a logical thought processor above 1.0 beta. Should not be used by children. Hazardous when wet.

B3 5C 0C E2 91 8B 91 F8 7A 2C 7E E4 17 79 FA D6

pax is Latin for peace. But everyone here knows my real name anyway.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Take a guess! :dance:

^^ I'm not sure if that's a Charlie Chaplin smiley or a Rockettes smiley.

Edited by Texanadian