adam1

For those who are waiting for there lovers to come!!

153 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

let's stay on topic rather than using this thread as a way to bash other members.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand women who troll public forums, chomping at the bit for the opportunity to question, criticize, and slam other women's choices in a pitifully self righteous manner. Isn't there anything more productive to do?

To the women who are concerned about their husbands' safety in Iran and Iraq, I hope you find the relief you seek soon. It must be really difficult to be constantly worrying about it.

yr so right about that! the non-pitifully self righteous thing to do would have been to just say, "omg, mine's the same way! it must be cultural for these men! it's sooo mena to have a 'strict' husband who likes to deny his wife normal interactions with other human beings while he's thousands of miles away."

my bad!

boy texting and IM has really butchered any kind of written communication.

i think the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as prince is somewhat to blame as well.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I cant even begin to understand what it would be like if I was already married and seperated for so long..my mother has been living here while my father has been between Iraq and Afghanistan for the past 7 years because of his work so I have so much respect for the strong people who can get through that...I am just really glad my job as an athletic trainer keeps me really busy while I wait for my fiancee to arrive...and I hold on to the thought that this hard time is going to make our marriage stronger because of it

Even if he is physically an ocean away, his love surrounds me everyday...

You are not alone tonight

Imagine me there by your side

It's so hard to be here so far away from you

I'm counting the days till

I'm finally done

I'm counting them down, yeah, one by one

It feels like forever till I return to you

But it helps me on those lonely nights

It's that one thing that keeps me alive

Knowing that you wait for me

Ever so patiently

No one else knows the feeling inside

We hang up the phone without saying goodnight

Because it's the sound of your voice that brings me home

It's never been easy to say

But it's easier when I've gone away

Knowing that you wait for me

Ever so patiently

Yeah, you're everything I've ever dreamed of having and

It's everything I need from you just knowing that you wait for me

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline
what about those of us who have our husbands here and still do that every day? :blush:

:rofl:

:rofl: you're funny girlie!

yr so right about that! the non-pitifully self righteous thing to do would have been to just say, "omg, mine's the same way! it must be cultural for these men! it's sooo mena to have a 'strict' husband who likes to deny his wife normal interactions with other human beings while he's thousands of miles away."

my bad!

^^ yes and don't forget to include a rainbow (along with a tv guide):

art14-1.jpg

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Stuff I do to pass the time -

1. garden. I've 2 acres behind the house. Keeps me busy.

2. WRITE - when it's cold or I can't sleep, I write. NoNo, not on VJ - for 'commercial use'.

3. volunteer . I do stuff with the food banks, the Rodeo, foot races, and my fraternity.

4. make a trip to see her. I spend 1 month each 3 months with her.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

my bad!

I'm not sure what you're talking about; I was referencing the member who posted about her fear that her husband would be killed in Iraq. The response was to criticize her typing, etc.

Oh you want to be the sweet little lamb now – you’ve also questioned and criticized people on VJ.

On another note, you should be asking the ones that are waiting for their loved ones to arrive if they have anything else more productive to do instead of spending their life farting on the same pillow cushion day after day and spending their life watching the telly. Try and understand that situation not us.

:lol: You take this all so seriously! You really think you have the right to tell me what I should be doing! :rofl:

I'm not sure what you're talking about; I was referencing the member who posted about her fear that her husband would be killed in Iraq. The response was to criticize her typing, etc.

Just for clarity sake - I was commenting how something has devolved written communication (one can see it everywhere here), and my supposition is that texting and IM are culprits. I was making no jabs at the writer. Poor placement, yeah probably.

Edited by LaL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

msheesha you're the one that who brought up that you didn't understand those that troll forums to question and criticize people's choices when you do the same exact thing yourself regardless if it's the way someone types or not.

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
what about those of us who have our husbands here and still do that every day? :blush:

:rofl:

If I ever come to visit you will you please warn me about which pillow to avoid? :unsure::P

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm saving it special just for you.

<_<:dead::jest:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
let's stay on topic rather than using this thread as a way to bash other members.

ahem...........bueller?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.