adam1

For those who are waiting for there lovers to come!!

153 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
I also worry about my fiancee....I hope yours gets to you soon Bridget!!!!...i will say a prayer for you two!!

i just wanted to say what a cute couple yall make :yes: ...and i hope your journey is a speedy one...bridget

bridget

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
yr so right about that! the non-pitifully self righteous thing to do would have been to just say, "omg, mine's the same way! it must be cultural for these men! it's sooo mena to have a 'strict' husband who likes to deny his wife normal interactions with other human beings while he's thousands of miles away."

my bad!

i think the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as prince is somewhat to blame as well.

just wanted to find out if thats was your cute little fairy at the bottom of your post.what a doll....

bridget

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
i just wanted to say what a cute couple yall make :yes: ...and i hope your journey is a speedy one...bridget

thanks so much bridget!!!! You two are adorable!!

Even if he is physically an ocean away, his love surrounds me everyday...

You are not alone tonight

Imagine me there by your side

It's so hard to be here so far away from you

I'm counting the days till

I'm finally done

I'm counting them down, yeah, one by one

It feels like forever till I return to you

But it helps me on those lonely nights

It's that one thing that keeps me alive

Knowing that you wait for me

Ever so patiently

No one else knows the feeling inside

We hang up the phone without saying goodnight

Because it's the sound of your voice that brings me home

It's never been easy to say

But it's easier when I've gone away

Knowing that you wait for me

Ever so patiently

Yeah, you're everything I've ever dreamed of having and

It's everything I need from you just knowing that you wait for me

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.