1,622 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

thank you, I have heard alot of you people talking about it but didn't know what it was. I see I am #49. I wish I had some good new for a change.

Silverfox5859

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOOOO we were touched today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE TOUCHED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the date has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOOOO we were touched today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE TOUCHED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the date has changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....it's coming it's coming!!!!! All this excitement, I'm going to have a coronary omg...lol.

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Was in my office today at 2 PM and decided to check our status on-line. I was shocked to see today in the last updated, had to rub my eyes and then make sure I was not seeing things. The status was the same as it had been for almost 5 months though. You all have to know that I have checked the site every 10 minutes for the past 6 hours. I was just setting here watching TV when I got an email beep. I looked at the title line but was afraid to open it. I'm a big tough guy that has seen a lot in life but I have to confess that I burst into tears of relief and joy reading the below. I will call Claire now and wake her up with the news. I wish the rest of you this type of joy soon.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC0914051770

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 27, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Was in my office today at 2 PM and decided to check our status on-line. I was shocked to see today in the last updated, had to rub my eyes and then make sure I was not seeing things. The status was the same as it had been for almost 5 months though. You all have to know that I have checked the site every 10 minutes for the past 6 hours. I was just setting here watching TV when I got an email beep. I looked at the title line but was afraid to open it. I'm a big tough guy that has seen a lot in life but I have to confess that I burst into tears of relief and joy reading the below. I will call Claire now and wake her up with the news. I wish the rest of you this type of joy soon.

On August 27, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Awww I love men who aren't afraid to share their feelings...that's so sweet....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope it goes very quickly from here!

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Timeline

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....it's coming it's coming!!!!! All this excitement, I'm going to have a coronary omg...lol.

I had check it just before I left from work to go surfing and it was the same,It changed between 4:30 and now so they must have pulled the file just at the edn of the day. OH GOD I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO ~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Yes when I checked it at first I thought I was seeing things,I wped my eyes because I thought i still had sand in them from surfing and when i looked again it read file updated 08/27/09. Lets hope this means we are getting aproved soon,PLEASE GOD LET THEM APROVE US!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sincerely,

Congrats :dance::dance: ....that is great news.....wish u guys the best with the rest of ur journey :thumbs:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yes when I checked it at first I thought I was seeing things,I wped my eyes because I thought i still had sand in them from surfing and when i looked again it read file updated 08/27/09. Lets hope this means we are getting aproved soon,PLEASE GOD LET THEM APROVE US!!

Yes I know just how you are feeling at this moment, I was afraid to open the email until I had said the same prayer. Keep the faith and all will go in your favor. Later tonight or tomorrow you will be celibrating too.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

hahaha....I know how you feel Bill. When I saw that email I last Sunday at 11am I was drinking some water and a little bit went down the throat the wrong way. hehehe. I wanted to wake up Corina and tell her the great news but it was daylight in Romania so she was awake.

PEACE.........

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Gimme some more good news.. tell me she's feeling better today... then tell us about the NOA2 this weekend... :thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Timeline

Hi! I called VSC today and spoke to a nice lady on a phone asking her questions concerning my case. Basically my concerns were about processing times and the inefficiency of approval process due to jumping to later cases rather than earlier. As far as processing times she told me that september is too optimistic for me to get a notice , more likely by Thanksgiving. As far as jumping she told me that every case is different therefore it takes more time to approve some of cases. Not very encouraging conversation. I called my attorney afterwards. He simply told me to stay put and just wait. There is nothing can be done. Even expedite process is impossible. Senators and congressman have no pull in it. Sit and wait.

Hi! I called VSC today and spoke to a nice lady on a phone asking her questions concerning my case. Basically my concerns were about processing times and the inefficiency of approval process due to jumping to later cases rather than earlier. As far as processing times she told me that september is too optimistic for me to get a notice , more likely by Thanksgiving. As far as jumping she told me that every case is different therefore it takes more time to approve some of cases. Not very encouraging conversation. I called my attorney afterwards. He simply told me to stay put and just wait. There is nothing can be done. Even expedite process is impossible. Senators and congressman have no pull in it. Sit and wait.

From what I've read from others throughout the forums here, it seems as if the attendants over the phone will most likely give you a worst-case scenario. Don't fret just yet. :)

Congratulations to the new approvals today!

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone!

I got approved today! I rec'd an email from CRIS at 6:30pm today. April is on a roll!

... while we March people rot in VSC hell.

Count your blessings, April filers.

I'm sorry..yours is coming soon. Keep the faith!

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Sincerely,

:dance::dance::dance: congratz.. now goodluck to ur second step...hope our noa2 come soon too...

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.