1,622 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats! Wow, VSC is really on a roll, eh? I think the goal is to catch up with CSC :thumbs:

TiNa

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Congrats guys our time is coming tooooo :dance: :dance: :dance:

Woooohoooo I'm so happy to see so many approvals from Friday!!!! Congrads to all of you guys :dance::dance::dance:

It was a good week. I'm looking forward to see what the new week brings for the rest that are still waiting. Good luck to all of us :energy::energy::energy:

Please God let this be our week!!! Fingers crossed (L)

I wish you a soonest approval with all my heart :)

I now how I felt few months ago. And even now my heart is beating so fast and can't sleep well when I know the interview is in 2 days :blink:

I need all the best luck in the world now :)

Thanks I'm sure you'll do great at the interview dont forget to tell us about it after :thumbs:

~K1 visa journey~

04/10/2009 - I-129 Filed at VSC

04/29/2009 - NOA1

05/01/2009 - touch

09/03/2009 - touch

09/03/2009 - OMG NOA2 !!!!

09/09/2009 - Received at NVC

09/14/2009 - Case left NVC

09/16/2009 - Embassy received the papers

09/17/2009 - Packet 3 sent to Desi

09/25/2009 - Packet 3 received :)))

10/19/2009 - Medical exam

10/20/2009 - Interview - successfully passed:) woohooo :))))

10/23/2009 - Visa received

31/10/2009 - Entered USA

03/11/2009 - Wedding day :))

~AOS journey~

11/24/2009 - Papers sent

11/30/2009 - papers received

12/04/2009 - NOA1

12/10/2009 - Check cashed

12/24/2009 - Biometrics appointment

12/28/2009 - RFE received and sent out the same day

01/15/2010 - Case transferred to CSC

01/26/2010 - AP and EAD approved

02/01/2010 - AP received

06/18/2010 - Service request

06/21/2010 - Touch

06/24/2010 - Green Card production ordered wooohoooooo :))

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 23, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

I amm sooooooooooooooooo happy!!!i just checked the uscis site and i was shocked when i saw that we have a touched and then i checked it and it says approval notice sent..i would like to thank all my VJ'ers. I always read visajourney everyday and you guys made me stronger and gave me strength. Thank you so much. I will pray for you all to get your NOA2 soon. God Bless us all!!! love you guys.. rose.gif

Congratulations!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congrats to all for today and this past weekend.I have not check the board all weekend so i had to catch up.Im happy forever one that got there's.Im praying that ours will come soon.Im a little worried but thats normal.Please God let it be Approved!!

Timeline
WE HAVE GOT A TOUCH!!!! This is the first touch since April 23..So excited..

Hey,

I think your time is coming...those who said they got their NOA2's on Friday have received some notification or other :)

TiNa

Naturalization Journey

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Filed: Timeline

I got the RFE today. Manuel forgot to sign 1 copy of his form. I swear I checked everything 100 times over. But, obviously not good enough! :bonk:

Now the task of trying to get it to him...

We're right back to where the previous problem of 'living in a remote area' is going to put us in a time crunch. (As far as mail delivery to Manuel)

We can use all of the prayers that we can get so that we will get this back to them in time. :innocent:

Thanks ahead for the support... I know the prayers are coming.....

Kathy

Edited by Manuel y Kathy

Timeline

Quiet again? :unsure:

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
I got the RFE today. Manuel forgot to sign 1 copy of his form. I swear I checked everything 100 times over. But, obviously not good enough! :bonk:

Now the task of trying to get it to him...

We're right back to where the previous problem of 'living in a remote area' is going to put us in a time crunch. (As far as mail delivery to Manuel)

We can use all of the prayers that we can get so that we will get this back to them in time. :innocent:

Thanks ahead for the support... I know the prayers are coming.....

Kathy

Kathy, when you got your RFE did it show that you have been touch, you and i are the sme filing date and i haven't heard or even felt a touch, i hope the same person has my file as you, because maybe i will be next.

Silverfox5859

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey,

I think your time is coming...those who said they got their NOA2's on Friday have received some notification or other :)

TiNa

Wish you were right my friend :(:( but we learned that we got the RFE today.I don't know what they will request exactly?

Timeline

Hey,

TiNa

Wish you were right my friend :(:( but we learned that we got the RFE today.I don't know what they will request exactly?

Oh well, at least you know that they are working on your application :)

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What happened today? Are they tired from all the work done on friday?? This is torture. <_<:ranting:

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hey,

TiNa

What a bummer. But as Tina&Roland said, at least they are working on your file. Just wait for the hardcopy of the RFE. In the meantime check your copy of the I-129F to see what it might possibly be so that you can send it as soon as you get the actual RFE notification. After that you will get the NOA2 sooner than you expect.

PEACE my friend.............

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey,

TiNa

What a bummer. But as Tina&Roland said, at least they are working on your file. Just wait for the hardcopy of the RFE. In the meantime check your copy of the I-129F to see what it might possibly be so that you can send it as soon as you get the actual RFE notification. After that you will get the NOA2 sooner than you expect.

PEACE my friend.............

Tina&Roland and Victor&Cory;

Thank you very much for your concern and optimist views my friends.I will take your advice and check my copy of the I-129F.I think 'Request for Additional Evidence & Request for Initial Evidence' are different from each other,am I wrong? And ours is the second one,I mean 'Initial Evidence'.Not sure but just a thought,it's something about missing information.

Again thanks a lot my friends for taking the time to share your ideas here with me.

Hope is the best and I hope the best for all of us. :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.