MonkeyJuice

How can we help Estadia (Sara)??

215 posts in this topic

Have you checked out American Civil Liberties Union. Maybe your local chapter could help. Still doesn't sound like much can be done about it, but I did read an article that this organization has successfully sued the USCIS for background checks delaying people's cases extensively (which you definitely fall into the category of).

kim&russ sent a letter and our documents there the other day, i hope they do something but its not something im counting on......

sara

thank you everyone for ur emotional support its what keeps us going, when i called perviz to tell him what happened both of us were crying on the phone.

pretty much about all we can do today. we have no energy left

sara

I dont have more words to you!! i feel really bad, and i cant imagine how you guys are feeling in this moment!! :((F)

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Sorry to hear this Sara :cry:

You are the most gracious person I have yet seen on VJ.

Always a kind word for everyone, no matter what problem they're having.

We've all seen countless postings from 'estadia' offering so many, many members your thoughts and prayers as they go through their problems.

And not ONE of them has had the grief you've been put through.

Hang in there Sara!

You have OUR thoughts and prayers. Each and everyone of us on VJ I am sure wishes you and Perviz the very best, a speedy reunion, and a happy long life together, inseparable from one another (F)

Filed: Other Timeline
WELLLLLLLLLLL can i say i hate all forms of the immigration system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got there early she gave us five minutes after driving one and half hours to get there (100 miles)

she said there is nothing u or anyone can do its been delayed due to back ground check and it has been in its since Feb of 2008.........this could take two to four years to resolve i asked well what is the issue lets try to resolve this in a respectful and timely manner, she stated that she could only see what everyone else sees on the computer screen and that she had no idea what the issue is, i asked if i could get our file transfered to the local office since i saw they had a room for adjudicators when we walked thru looking for the info pass appointment she said no........

so i then asked maybe i should contact the FBI and all the rest of ur security people to find out just what is going on with our case she said they will not tell u anything best u can do is just wait like everyone else.

so i asked well why did ur site state that everyone that was 180 into checks would be processed, she said it does not apply to k1, k2, k3 or direct filing it apply s to removable of conditions on the gc and citizenship

so now im going to just go and have a good cry and pray thats all that is left because i asked so if i sue for adjudication what happens she said we will deny u because it has not cleared security.

thank you for all ur prayers i do appreciate each and everyone one of u

sara

WHAT THE HELL :ranting::ranting::diablo: I really so sorry , i cant believe , how this people can be so indifferent to the other concerns, all this cause me pain and furious, is to many ppl out there, that have right now his visas and they even are a real couple,(fraude) how in your case they dont are capable to see a real relationship and leave behind all this call "security checks" , you and perci are in my prays. so what is the next step?

i dont know what the next step is im just numb

sara

Sara -

Do you and Perviz have legal representation yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
WELLLLLLLLLLL can i say i hate all forms of the immigration system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we got there early she gave us five minutes after driving one and half hours to get there (100 miles)

she said there is nothing u or anyone can do its been delayed due to back ground check and it has been in its since Feb of 2008.........this could take two to four years to resolve i asked well what is the issue lets try to resolve this in a respectful and timely manner, she stated that she could only see what everyone else sees on the computer screen and that she had no idea what the issue is, i asked if i could get our file transfered to the local office since i saw they had a room for adjudicators when we walked thru looking for the info pass appointment she said no........

so i then asked maybe i should contact the FBI and all the rest of ur security people to find out just what is going on with our case she said they will not tell u anything best u can do is just wait like everyone else.

so i asked well why did ur site state that everyone that was 180 into checks would be processed, she said it does not apply to k1, k2, k3 or direct filing it apply s to removable of conditions on the gc and citizenship

so now im going to just go and have a good cry and pray thats all that is left because i asked so if i sue for adjudication what happens she said we will deny u because it has not cleared security.

sara

WHAT THE HELL :ranting::ranting::diablo: I really so sorry , i cant believe , how this people can be so indifferent to the other concerns, all this cause me pain and furious, is to many ppl out there, that have right now his visas and they even are a real couple,(fraude) how in your case they dont are capable to see a real relationship and leave behind all this call "security checks" , you and perci are in my prays. so what is the next step?

sara

Sara -

yes from the very beginning of this we have had, it has not done us any good.

sara

This is SOOOOO sick!! How can they do such things ?? I know it has been said already, but how about contacting Michelle Obama ? Maybe not directly, but through some kind of organization, like Women's Rights or somebody. You definitely don't have the energy now to start going in a new direction, but consider this: figure out how to contact them, and then get them involved.

I am praying for you Sara, and I know that everything happens for a reason, even if it is that hard for us, human beings, to understand! (L)

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Timeline
This is SOOOOO sick!! How can they do such things ?? I know it has been said already, but how about contacting Michelle Obama ? Maybe not directly, but through some kind of organization, like Women's Rights or somebody. You definitely don't have the energy now to start going in a new direction, but consider this: figure out how to contact them, and then get them involved.

I am praying for you Sara, and I know that everything happens for a reason, even if it is that hard for us, human beings, to understand! (L)

thank you for ur prayers they keep us going, i have written to her before but have not ever received a response, one person suggested i write daily to her or him i cant remember i will look at the pims later today has really mushed my brain.

ur right about no energy, i hope that what ever it is that we do it makes it so that other people in our situation are at least one step closer to never having to endure what we have.

sara

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Hey Sara,

I don't know if you already did this, I didn't read every single post but you should read this :

http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

I wish you the best and can't even put myself in your position, this is sad and I'm deeply sorry Sara.

Timeline
Hey Sara,

I don't know if you already did this, I didn't read every single post but you should read this :

http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm

I wish you the best and can't even put myself in your position, this is sad and I'm deeply sorry Sara.

thank you for ur kind thoughts.

yes we contacted him two times the second time he did send a inquiry and received the same its in back ground check letter that we all been getting and that was it, i am of the opinion that csc is beyond any kind of prodding from any other governmental official cuz they throw out the security check is not clear yet, its a black hole that many couples other than myself have found them self in, i have a dear friend from the Philippines they have been waiting a few months longer than we have and always get the same letter we do.

they also do not have a clue why they were selected for this special treatment

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Oh Sara, I'm so sorry! I am gonna cry just reading this. You have every right to be angry... this is an outrage!!! I wish there was something i could say or do! Continued prayers for you dear, sweet Sara! I wish i could hug you!!! (F)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

sara

sara

Sara -

sara

Does he not inquire about the petition?

Timeline

sara

sara

Sara -

sara

rebecca, im really not sure what he has done. all i know at this point is that there is a lady that answers our emails now.

i have asked a few times why he dont, at first she said it was because she is now handling the k1 visa petitions.

what she tells me when i talk to her is so different than what cal told us.

i did tell him that i wanted him to remain the person to handle our case and that i did not wish to work with her.

i have sent emails directly to him but now only she answers it could be that someone in his family is really sick i was told a few times that he was out of the office due to a family emergency.

im trying to be fair and not trash him at this point.

yesterday i would have been happy to lay this mess all at his feet just because im so angry and need to blame someone.

until i receive everything including all correspondence between csc and my attorney, and or correspondence between him and any other governmental employee, that is in my file like i have requested for the purpose of suing for adjudication at some point it would not be very decent of me to lay the blame on him.

yes there were some mistakes on the initial filing of our petition on his side.

are they what put this petition in the mess it is in? maybe, i dont know for sure.

it would be really easy for me at this point to set back and say yup is all his fault and would prolly even make me feel better.

but im not completely sure that he is totally at fault for this mess.

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I'm so sorry for you Sara. This is abuse and it is unfair. I wish I could give you a big hug. I'm always hoping and praying that you get some good news. I think about you often. It must be a constant nightmare for you, you do not deserve this. (F)(F)(F)(F)

Timeline
Sorry to hear this Sara :cry:

You are the most gracious person I have yet seen on VJ.

Always a kind word for everyone, no matter what problem they're having.

We've all seen countless postings from 'estadia' offering so many, many members your thoughts and prayers as they go through their problems.

And not ONE of them has had the grief you've been put through.

Hang in there Sara!

You have OUR thoughts and prayers. Each and everyone of us on VJ I am sure wishes you and Perviz the very best, a speedy reunion, and a happy long life together, inseparable from one another (F)

thank you, yesterday i couldnt answer ur post, it was very beautiful and i was having a hard time keeping myself together, but i want u to know that it has touched my heart thank you.

and good luck on ur interview!

sara

sara

sara

Sara -

sara

rebecca, im really not sure what he has done. all i know at this point is that there is a lady that answers our emails now.

i have asked a few times why he dont, at first she said it was because she is now handling the k1 visa petitions.

what she tells me when i talk to her is so different than what cal told us.

i did tell him that i wanted him to remain the person to handle our case and that i did not wish to work with her.

i have sent emails directly to him but now only she answers it could be that someone in his family is really sick i was told a few times that he was out of the office due to a family emergency.

im trying to be fair and not trash him at this point.

yesterday i would have been happy to lay this mess all at his feet just because im so angry and need to blame someone.

until i receive everything including all correspondence between csc and my attorney, and or correspondence between him and any other governmental employee, that is in my file like i have requested for the purpose of suing for adjudication at some point it would not be very decent of me to lay the blame on him.

yes there were some mistakes on the initial filing of our petition on his side.

are they what put this petition in the mess it is in? maybe, i dont know for sure.

it would be really easy for me at this point to set back and say yup is all his fault and would prolly even make me feel better.

but im not completely sure that he is totally at fault for this mess.

sara

Sara -

Is he a practitioner primarily of immigration law? Or is this a sideline of his?

He should be handling your case - not an associate in his office or someone else. He should be taking your phone calls.

This is malpractice.

Find another attorney willing to represent you. Once you have found someone else, fire your current lawyer. Demand your entire case file back. Then report him to your state bar association. If he is a member of AILA, report him to them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.