rebeccajo

Jasper the Weiner Dog

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Well, when we brought Jasper home from the vet last Wednesday, I thought sure he was a goner.

He still would not eat or drink. His platelet count was 47K. His white blood cell count was very low. He could hardly even bark.

After a ten day course of antibiotic, his platelet count is now 147K (normal is 150K). The white blood cell count is also close to normal.

It is likely he had a very bad infection. We shall treat him for 2 more weeks and see how he does then. The vet said if there were an underlying condition like cancer or leukemia, he would not have had such a dramatic improvement in such a short time.

I want to thank everybody who has been thinking about my little guy. I'm sure all your support helped him get better.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I've been wondering how he's doing. Thank you for the update, and thank God for a restoration to his health!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Glad to hear Jasper is better :star:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

That's great news! I'm so glad you were able to get a treatment that works. Good luck to little Jasper and may you all enjoy many more happy years together.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

:), isn't it nice to get some really good news for a change?

Sure is. :yes:

But you know, my life isn't bad.

I could use some more cash for sure, but who couldn't? Both Wes and I have steady jobs that are somewhat recession proof. We've got a nice little house and a paid for car. I've got my son and he's nothing but a blessing. We've got Jasper and his puggle sister Martha and cranky cat Jaws.

And of course.....we have this wonderful, mid-life mixed cultural marriage.

Sappy I know. But it pays to count your blessings.

Sappy? Not one bit. It's good to recognize what you have that is good while you have it. Good for you, and I am glad your little dog is going to enjoy some more happy years as part of your family :)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline
:) , isn't it nice to get some really good news for a change?

Sure is. :yes:

But you know, my life isn't bad.

I could use some more cash for sure, but who couldn't? Both Wes and I have steady jobs that are somewhat recession proof. We've got a nice little house and a paid for car. I've got my son and he's nothing but a blessing. We've got Jasper and his puggle sister Martha and cranky cat Jaws.

And of course.....we have this wonderful, mid-life mixed cultural marriage.

Sappy I know. But it pays to count your blessings.

I couldn't agree with you more rebeccajo!

Thank GOD for all the blessings he has bestow on us all and for restoring the health of your beloved doggie Jasper! (F)

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well, when we brought Jasper home from the vet last Wednesday, I thought sure he was a goner.

He still would not eat or drink. His platelet count was 47K. His white blood cell count was very low. He could hardly even bark.

After a ten day course of antibiotic, his platelet count is now 147K (normal is 150K). The white blood cell count is also close to normal.

It is likely he had a very bad infection. We shall treat him for 2 more weeks and see how he does then. The vet said if there were an underlying condition like cancer or leukemia, he would not have had such a dramatic improvement in such a short time.

I want to thank everybody who has been thinking about my little guy. I'm sure all your support helped him get better.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That's fantastic news!! :dance:

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Wonderful news 'becca! We'er very happy that Jasper is feeling so much better now :):dance:

divorced - April 2010 moved back to Ontario May 2010 and surrendered green card

PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CURRENT US IMMIGRATION PROCEDURES!!!!!