Time2gopeacefully

A Message To All Haters!

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Relative to my prior writings, this letter evinces an increased stridency in my commination of My Haters's bons mots. This is because My Haters's not interested in finding truth but only in defending ideas that fit with his world vision. Let me begin by saying that the first lies that My Haters told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; his lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

Why does My Haters want to cover up his criminal ineptitude? Psychologists might suggest that pusillanimous weirdos often act with a mob mentality. Counselors might assert that My Haters possesses an extraordinary ability to make incompetence seem philosophical and stupidity seem profound. Sociologists might point out that his half-measures are unspeakably rummy. I agree with the above assessments, but the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of My Haters. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to him, which is why I profess that My Haters should start developing the parts of his brain that have been impaired by elitism. At least then he'll stop trying to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs.

I know that I'm emotional now, but I act based on what I think is right, not who I think is right. That's why I try always to advocate social change through dialogue, passive resistance, and nonviolence. It's also why I say that his flighty attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, My Haters, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that difficult times lie ahead. Fortunately, we have the capacity to circumvent much of the impending misery by working together to tell it like it is.

My Haters's desire to let advanced weaponry fall into the hands of deplorable cads is the chief sign that he's a counter-productive dummkopf. (The second sign is that My Haters feels obliged to propound ideas that are widely perceived as representing outright prætorianism.) He deeply believes that he should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury. Meanwhile, back on Earth, the truth is very simple: My Haters likes saying that his crotchets provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. Okay, that's a parody—but not a very gross one. In point of fact, one of My Haters's favorite tricks is to create a problem and then to offer the solution. Naturally, it's always his solutions that grant him the freedom to cause (or at least contribute to) a variety of social ills, never the original problem.

While others have also published information about repressive Philistines (especially the rabid type), My Haters seems unable to think of turns of speech that aren't hackneyed. What really grates on my nerves, however, is that his prose consists less of words chosen for the sake of their meaning than of phrases tacked together like the sections of a prefabricated henhouse. When was the last time you heard him mention that his failure to do something good for others is so cheeky that I am ashamed to admit that I live on the same planet as My Haters? Probably never. That's why My Haters's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth but only simple-minded answers, stupid resolutions to conflicts. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:dance::dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
It's time to get a tube of KY and lock your self in the closet for some self pleasure. Your brain is suffering from deadly sperm build up.

:lol:

spookyturd speaks from experience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
It's time to get a tube of KY and lock your self in the closet for some self pleasure. Your brain is suffering from deadly sperm build up.

:lol:

spookyturd speaks from experience.

Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

I don't like wastefulness. If Chris wants to do that, he has to go to the spermbank and make a donation.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
This is getting very ridiculous.....Extensive IP check in progress.....

Good. And hurry.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

This is getting very ridiculous.....Extensive IP check in progress.....

why, cause you do not agree with the threads? some are relevant..or par for the course here....i have seen worse and more consistent bullshit from long time posters here...

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835