laura819

People with recent NOA2 from CSC

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
How has anything I said made it look like i don't know that's a possibility? I know very well it could be. But I like to be optimistic.

errr?? you made it clear that you KNEW it would be soon based on "igor" i think you meant igor's list. my comments were apparently "not relevant" to you. you are extremely rude, you don't deserve the help of people here.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How has anything I said made it look like i don't know that's a possibility? I know very well it could be. But I like to be optimistic.

errr?? you made it clear that you KNEW it would be soon based on "igor" i think you meant igor's list. my comments were apparently "not relevant" to you. you are extremely rude, you don't deserve the help of people here.

If i said i "knew" it would be soon then I misspoke, and I am deeply sorry since apparently its a horrible thing to do. And yes "igor" meant igor's list, I didn't think I needed to write the whole name out when most of us know what it is here! And I dont think people from VSC should be giving their experience in this, because VSC and CSC are pretty different, since as we have seen, VSC has been doing more approvals lately. Normally I wouldnt say that, but I specificed CSC in the title, and for this exact reason. If I want to hear "4-6" months I'll call USCIS. The fact is, 4-6 months is on the long end right now, not normal. And anyway, if we are going 100% based on timelines, then no one who's gotten approved lately would have, since everyone's from December has approval dates in APRIL. And i'm not a rude person, I just don't like when people on here post things that people were not even asking about. You have been as rude as I.

People posting in here have really made me think twice about coming back to VJ, ever, and recommending it to friends going through this process.

Timeline

If i said i "knew" it would be soon then I misspoke, and I am deeply sorry since apparently its a horrible thing to do. And yes "igor" meant igor's list, I didn't think I needed to write the whole name out when most of us know what it is here! And I dont think people from VSC should be giving their experience in this, because VSC and CSC are pretty different, since as we have seen, VSC has been doing more approvals lately. Normally I wouldnt say that, but I specificed CSC in the title, and for this exact reason. If I want to hear "4-6" months I'll call USCIS. The fact is, 4-6 months is on the long end right now, not normal. And anyway, if we are going 100% based on timelines, then no one who's gotten approved lately would have, since everyone's from December has approval dates in APRIL. And i'm not a rude person, I just don't like when people on here post things that people were not even asking about. You have been as rude as I.

People posting in here have really made me think twice about coming back to VJ, ever, and recommending it to friends going through this process.

i was trying to help you, i've been through this already with both vsc and csc people. i'm sorry if you think i'm being rude but you really need to sit tight and wait. this process is long and hard, nothing can change that. as i said at the start try and concentrate on planning your lives together rather than checking igor's list and your mailbox every 5 minutes, all that will do is drive you crazy...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We are talking about the US government here, nothing is normal, there is no standard and no timeframes, the timeline here gives you an estimate, this way you can know when to expect your NOA2... 4-6 months is about the timeframe now... some people did get lucky for January but there are alot of people still waiting... Good Luck!

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

i was trying to help you, i've been through this already with both vsc and csc people. i'm sorry if you think i'm being rude but you really need to sit tight and wait. this process is long and hard, nothing can change that. as i said at the start try and concentrate on planning your lives together rather than checking igor's list and your mailbox every 5 minutes, all that will do is drive you crazy...

OK well thanks for the help. I just graduated college, and believe me the majority of my time is spent looking for our own place, trying to find a job in this horrible economy, etc. So no, I don't constantly check Igors, or my mailbox. Even if they already DID my NOA2, I don't expect anything in the mail for atleast a few days if not longer. Which is why I posted this post in the first place - so that I wouldn't be going crazy every day unnecessarily. And with all of those things not going that well, I like to be on the optimistic side about this, because facing the fact I could easily be one of the people waiting over 6 months or even a year would probably kill me at this point. Like I said, I'm not getting all hopeful for no reason. When you see people around you getting approved, its hard NOT to get anxious, which I assume you know.

Timeline

OK well thanks for the help. I just graduated college, and believe me the majority of my time is spent looking for our own place, trying to find a job in this horrible economy, etc. So no, I don't constantly check Igors, or my mailbox. Even if they already DID my NOA2, I don't expect anything in the mail for atleast a few days if not longer. Which is why I posted this post in the first place - so that I wouldn't be going crazy every day unnecessarily. And with all of those things not going that well, I like to be on the optimistic side about this, because facing the fact I could easily be one of the people waiting over 6 months or even a year would probably kill me at this point. Like I said, I'm not getting all hopeful for no reason. When you see people around you getting approved, its hard NOT to get anxious, which I assume you know.

i know about the anxious feelings, this really is a journey. it's a rollercoaster of emotions that's for sure. i wish you luck and hope you have a speedy approval. :)

i see, i understand now...

you could expect probably 2-3 weeks

oh geez, I hope not :( I think if it doesn't come by the end of this week, or beginning of next, and there's no new January approvals, I will probably chalk it up to that the ones already approved have just been lucky. The only reason I asked this question at all is that EVERY single January approval that has gotten the paper NOA2, the USC has been from California, with one exception, and that USC was from Washington. So I highly doubt that those are really the only ones that have gotten approval, because like you said, they just all go in a box, so its unlikely that all the ones close to eachother were all from Cali. My package got to CSC in less than 24 hours, but I sent it overnight express, and I doubt CSC cares enough about any of us to do that haha. My NOA1 arrived over a week after it was issued, so I'm hoping that my NOA2 is still on the way.

you havn't been approved yet, so there is no point in checking your mailbox, according to your timeline:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between May 23, 2009 and June 28, 2009*.

My NOA1 is Jan 20. I have been checking my mailbox everyday this week. Hoping for NOA2.

same for you:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between May 28, 2009 and July 3, 2009*.

also if you sign up for email notification, you don't have to check your mailbox everyday...

This is the problem, many people have not been receiving email notifications of there NOA2, it just arrives in the mail a week later. As far the the timelines I am not even going by those dates anymore for CSC, if you check Igor's list 50% of December filers have been approved so far, I don't think May-July is accurate for estimated approval looking at that and the most recent December and January approvals. Yes I do believe that I could end up waiting longer and being stuck in security checks but I am being optimistic, and yes I could end up getting left behind while others who filed after me are getting approved, it happens, but again trying to be optimistic with the data that is presented. It is the only way to make it through this process.

AOS

Sent- 10-21-09

Tracking says Delivered by USPS-10-23-09

Check cashed-10-30-09 (MSC case # on back)

NOA 1 date-10-29-09 (Received Date 10-23-09)

Hard copy NOA - 11-02-09

Touch- 11-03-09

Received bio appt letter-11-07-09(dated 11-03-09)

Bio appt- 11-19-09

Transfer to CSC-11-18-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-19-09

Touch on 485/765- 11-20-09

Hard copy of transfer to CSC- 11-23-09

Touch on 485- 11-24-09 (now processing @ CSC email)

Touch on 485- 11-25-09

Touch on 485- 11-27-09

Touch on 485- 11-30-09

Touch on 485- 12-01-09

Touch on 485- 12-02-09

Touch on 485- 12-03-09

EAD/AP approved-12-18-09

EAD/AP touch- 12-21-09

GC APPROVED!!- 12-21-09

Notice mailed welcoming PR-12-21-09

2nd Card Production ordered email-12-22-09

Approval notice sent-12-28-09

GC arrived in the mail-01-05-10

Done with USCIS until September 14, 2011!!

ROC

Sent: 09-14-11

Received: 09-16-11

Check cashed: 09-21-11

y7nv8l5t.png

i see, i understand now...

you could expect probably 2-3 weeks

oh geez, I hope not :( I think if it doesn't come by the end of this week, or beginning of next, and there's no new January approvals, I will probably chalk it up to that the ones already approved have just been lucky. The only reason I asked this question at all is that EVERY single January approval that has gotten the paper NOA2, the USC has been from California, with one exception, and that USC was from Washington. So I highly doubt that those are really the only ones that have gotten approval, because like you said, they just all go in a box, so its unlikely that all the ones close to eachother were all from Cali. My package got to CSC in less than 24 hours, but I sent it overnight express, and I doubt CSC cares enough about any of us to do that haha. My NOA1 arrived over a week after it was issued, so I'm hoping that my NOA2 is still on the way.

you havn't been approved yet, so there is no point in checking your mailbox, according to your timeline:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between May 23, 2009 and June 28, 2009*.

My NOA1 is Jan 20. I have been checking my mailbox everyday this week. Hoping for NOA2.

same for you:

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between May 28, 2009 and July 3, 2009*.

also if you sign up for email notification, you don't have to check your mailbox everyday...

This is the problem, many people have not been receiving email notifications of there NOA2, it just arrives in the mail a week later. As far the the timelines I am not even going by those dates anymore for CSC, if you check Igor's list 50% of December filers have been approved so far, I don't think May-July is accurate for estimated approval looking at that and the most recent December and January approvals. Yes I do believe that I could end up waiting longer and being stuck in security checks but I am being optimistic, and yes I could end up getting left behind while others who filed after me are getting approved, it happens, but again trying to be optimistic with the data that is presented. It is the only way to make it through this process.

thank you for saying what i was trying to say ((and thought i WAS saying)) the entire time. I did sign up for email notification. Which doesnt matter, if they dont update it online ever.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Can anyone who's gotten their NOA2s in this last week possibly share where the USC is from?? I am still hoping for mine this week, since a few January approvals have happened, but I live in Indiana so I am trying to figure out if its still a possibility mine is coming....Thanks :)

Ignoring all of the buzz kill responses you've gotten, our hardcopy NOA2 took a full week from approval to my mailbox and I'm in the middle of nowhere Iowa.

And just a reminder (you've gotten plenty of them, I know), getting your hopes up leaves you open to great disappointment. Good luck!

Can anyone who's gotten their NOA2s in this last week possibly share where the USC is from?? I am still hoping for mine this week, since a few January approvals have happened, but I live in Indiana so I am trying to figure out if its still a possibility mine is coming....Thanks :)

Ignoring all of the buzz kill responses you've gotten, our hardcopy NOA2 took a full week from approval to my mailbox and I'm in the middle of nowhere Iowa.

And just a reminder (you've gotten plenty of them, I know), getting your hopes up leaves you open to great disappointment. Good luck!

Thanks for the response...I'm in Indiana, so even further from CSC than you..and our mail sucks..I went to uni in illinois just two hours from my house, and it would take mail 4 days to get between the two places. And I don't want to be getting my hopes up if I shouldn't, which is why I made this post in the first place :) if I don't get NOA2 this week, then I won't be expecting anything for a long time. But seeing someone with my exact NOA1 date get NOA2 does tend to get your hopes up, ya know? But anyway, thank you, since you are the FIRST person to actually answer the question.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Be patient, my friend. :) You're still very early into this whole messy process. These things take time. :)
Just be patient & wait... your NOA2 will eventually come. :) God bless! :star:
Edited by inGODShands

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

:bonk::blink::rofl::devil:

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

70 days from NOA 1 TO NOA 2 wow that was fast.... I am realy surprised, I was thinking closer to 100 days....

K-1 Visa

San Jose California

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-12-30

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-10

NVC Received : 2009-03-13

NVC Left : 2009-04-20

Consulate Received : 2009-04-20

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-05

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-05-07

Packet 4 Received : 2009-05-28

Interview Date : 2009-06-30

Visa Received : 2009-07-02

US Entry : 2009-07-04

Marriage : 2009-07-24

Comments : touched 3/9/2009

Administrative Review at NVC

AP@NVC

Free at last left NVC

Embassy says they recieved it on same day it left NVC

Finally Got an Appointment Date Thank God

VISA ISSUED WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 70 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 182 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Port of Entry Review

Event Date

Port of Entry : San Francisco

POE Date : 2009-07-04

Got EAD Stamp : No

Biometrics Taken : Yes

Harassment Level : 0

Comments : Very fast and very easy... The officer was very friendly and quick, he reminded us to make sure we marrry within the 90 days. total time maybe 10 minutes at most...

Finally got my baby!!! Thank you BKK; POE SFO was great

Thanks for the response...I'm in Indiana, so even further from CSC than you..and our mail sucks..I went to uni in illinois just two hours from my house, and it would take mail 4 days to get between the two places. And I don't want to be getting my hopes up if I shouldn't, which is why I made this post in the first place :) if I don't get NOA2 this week, then I won't be expecting anything for a long time. But seeing someone with my exact NOA1 date get NOA2 does tend to get your hopes up, ya know? But anyway, thank you, since you are the FIRST person to actually answer the question.

Our NA02 took a week & my fiance is in Michigan so quite near to you.

Don't get upset with the replies you get on here... It's just advice & I'm sure Rocks was just trying to advise you with the best of intentions as it really can be a frustrating process at times.

Good Luck chuck! :thumbs:

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I just got my noa2 recently via mail (i got no email and website still says pending) and it took about 5 days to reach me and I'm about 25 miles from the CSC! My noa2 took 7 months and i'm in CA and my love in in the UK. really its impossible to guess! thats what makes it so tortuous! hang in there n best wishes!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.