lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Good Morning All!!!!

Mford good luck on your journey, Keep us posted. Liz cool down a little. LOL. Everyone is a beautiful day and lets keep those K-1' moving. Was hoping to be in the middle of January by now.

Rich

Rich - I'm trying but this is south Texas after all...LOL!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Hello everyone, I just want to thank you all for being there to answer questions for me, it has been quite an experience, my fiancee has her interview on May 20th, and I am prying everything goes well. She will do her medical May 4 and 5. Goodluck to everyone and I will keep you posted to let you know how things go. Once again Thanks!

You know there are plenty of fingers crossed here for you, good luck!

Greg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

shhhhh ur gonna wake up vermont

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Good Morning!! Happy Saturday!!!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!!!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Good afternoon everyone. This week was a rough one for me. I had my tonsills taken out. Which as an adult is pretty rough. It gave me a lot of time to read on these boards. I am pretty sure I have given myself OCD with the amount of time I check Igor's list. I have been checking it like a thousand times a day. Does anybody else suffer from this as well?

Lee.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Good afternoon everyone. This week was a rough one for me. I had my tonsills taken out. Which as an adult is pretty rough. It gave me a lot of time to read on these boards. I am pretty sure I have given myself OCD with the amount of time I check Igor's list. I have been checking it like a thousand times a day. Does anybody else suffer from this as well?

I completely understand you I had mines taken out 2 years ago and it was the worst experience ever I had 2 hemorrages since the doctor said when ur a grown up the veins in ur throat are thicker than when ur a child, which is ideally when that surgery should be done....anyways ur not alone I also suffer from this kind of OCD

HIIII guysssssssss........me hates weekends!

Edited by Maire

Timeline

Yeah this has been one of the worst weeks of my life. I didn't have any complications, but the pain in my ear has been unbearable. I think I may have an infection, but I'll be waiting until tomorrow to see. other than that it hasn't been too bad.

I am happy to know that there are other people who check on this as often as I do. It makes me feel a little less sad about my life.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am happy to know that there are other people who check on this as often as I do. It makes me feel a little less sad about my life.

How about checking it every hour 8-12 hrs. each day. Now that is sad -- that is my life.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-01-12

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-01-13

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 :?

NVC Received : 2009-05-20

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Timeline

How about checking it every hour 8-12 hrs. each day. Now that is sad -- that is my life.

Well I am not going to say anything. In my defense and i am sure this is the case for many of us here I really am trying to save money for when my fiance gets here. A lot of things that my friends do are with the intention of picking up women which is something i am obviously not interested in.

Have any of you started wedding planning yet? I have started with some of the preliminary stuff. I don't want to come off sexist, but women are just much better at it. I know because one of my best friends is helping me and she has brought things to my attention that I would never have even thought about. Its hard to do to much without having a date though. Whats everyone doing in regards to that?

Lee.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

8-12 hours! Try every 8-12 minutes. :lol:

Well, not quite, but I check it many many times (mainly on weekdays) because it's time for my NOA2. I went from checking email/USCIS website once/day looking for a touch, to checking it every few hours.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good morning everyone. I woke up today with the thoughts that I am going to be positive that this will be a good week in Vermont. I just hope they don't make a liar out of me.

Lee.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Lee B: I've hope you're feeling better now.

Goooood morning!!!

I def check it more often than I feel is necessary or productive. Nothing changes! :)

Had a nice weekend of enjoying the sunny weather here, so that helped pass a few days. We're almost in May! It's been over two months now since we've all filed (for the most part, I think). I have a feeling many of us will be approved by the end of May. I hope I'm right!

Arturo is coming to visit for a week in June!

Re: wedding planning. Nope, nothing...no plans other than I'm thinking we'll get married here right away and do something else when we go visit my family at Xmas time. Other than that, no concrete plans. I just don't see the point in thinking about it right now. I also guess I hate planning events/parties, so even though I'm a woman (hehe, reference to previous post) I guess it's not my thing. What about everyone else?

Chelsea and Arturo

2-14-2009: I-129F mailed to VSC

2-18-2009: NOA1

2-19-2009: check cashed

06-23-2009: NOA2 date

06-25-2009: NVC received

7-21-2009: NVC mailed out

7-23-2009: Embassy received

7/31/2009: Medical appt.

9-10-2009: Interview Passed!

9-28-2009: Entry to U.S.

10-9-2009: Civil ceremony!

10-30-2009: Mailed AOS, AP, EAD applications

11-6-2009: NOAs for AOS, AP, EAD

11-12-2009: touch for AP

12-1-2009: biometrics

12-2-2009: touches for AOS/EAD (after biometrics)

12-17-2009: case transfered to CSC (touch)

12-28-2009: EAD ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

12-30-2009: AP ordered, arrived 2 weeks later

1-14-2010: Greencard ordered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.