lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
Maire, may I say, that was a very good Al Pacino impression!

I was teasing, i apologize if my humor was out of place. That said it did egg you on :)

wow...iam impressed!!!!!!!!didnt think you would know about that quote!....and yes verrry verry out of place...if you was here I wouldve show u what my right arm can do :bonk: lmao

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
It is always exciting to see maire get worked up. I am having a really bad day at work, but at least shes making me laugh.

why are u guys picking on me today??? :crying:

:whistle:

:blink::P tongue for you!!!!!

No approvals yet today. wow let's go vcs. lets get into feb.. maire you are funny.

is that suppose to be a compliment? :unsure:

no no approvals day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Timeline
I would just like to say that today was just lame. Not a single approval today. At least we made Maire laugh.

yeayyyyyy u guys are something else.....if it wasnt because of u and VJ i think I would not be able to survive this process!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: and yesss u made me verry happy today..

Edited by Maire

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my god! If you look at the timelines there was a ****FEBRUARY**** approval added tonight!

It was mailed on 1/22 with a NOA1 date of 2/4/2009!!

could this be the start for us?!? I hope so, but with January only 25% processed, I think it may be a couple more weeks till they move on to Feb in force.

Hoping for a flood of approvals!

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Oh my god! If you look at the timelines there was a ****FEBRUARY**** approval added tonight!

could this be the start for us?!? I hope so, but with January only 25% processed, I think it may be a couple more weeks till they move on to Feb in force.

YAY :dance::dance:

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Timeline

YAY :dance::dance:

wohoooooooooooooooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl: I have a little candle on right next to my bed for all of us...which by the way I think i forgot to put out :hehe: lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Good morning all. I don't want to take credit, but I did say this was going to happen. If you all were herr I would now allow you to kiss my ring.

:devil:

Lee.gif

Timeline

Good morning all. I don't want to take credit, but I did say this was going to happen. If you all were herr I would now allow you to kiss my ring.

:devil:

for all I know if you are right I can even kiss your feet.... :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.