Amby

what's the craziest thing you ever did for love?

36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I just read this http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/personal/02...love/index.html and found some of the stuff these people did really crazy :wacko: Anyways, just curious what the craziest things some VJ people have done for love?

Sitting in an airplane for 16 hours to meet my future wife seemed pretty crazy at the time, as did two or three white knuckle rides in the back of a taxi through Manila might qualify.

Spent $5k on a trip to see an ex, for a week.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I think going through this whole immigration/visa process for our SOs is pretty doggone crazy, but worth ever minute :blush:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

how 'bout flying twenty five thousand miles to have sex for ten days with my wife. :wacko:

HOw about flying 25,000 miles to see ur loved one and not have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Timeline
how 'bout flying twenty five thousand miles to have sex for ten days with my wife. :wacko:

HOw about flying 25,000 miles to see ur loved one and not have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

25,000 miles and no sex :wacko:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yeah I have to go along with the whole flew to India to meet him and then we went through an immigration process to be together. Is there much crazier than that? I don't actually think it's a crazy thing after going through it, but it sounds very crazy. :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

25,000 miles and no sex :wacko:

where are you people flying to? the circumference of the earth at its largest point, the equator, is only 24,901.55 miles. :blink:

in my youth,..almost all my actions in this area..was insanity

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

I decided to end my trip to Lithuania a bit early and walked alone probably 2-3km on dirt logging roads which lacked signage with only the light of the full moon at 4am to catch the first morning train back to Vilnius (which I missed and had to wait another 45 mintues) to take a 20 hour bus ride back to Hannover and then another hour to Bremen to see my now husband for an extra week. :wacko:

Then, I decided that despite not yet knowing the best German (but enough to get me into trouble!), I should move to Gernany where I had somekind of plan similar to South Park's underwear gnomes to make it work. Something like:

1) Move to Germany.

2) Get married/PR.

3) ???

4) Awesome.

Well, we survived, despite flying by the seat of our pants pretty much the entire relationship up to this point. :P I think the only reason neither of us have ever truely been homesick is because there is just too much going on where we are to dwell on that.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

went for a 4 day visit to Frankfurt to see mi Vida.. and back then there was no direct flight from CLT

and I would do it again!

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif