Lovebirdsssss

Write your comment Please

69 posts in this topic

Are you married to your fiancee??? You posted thit to the K-3 forum.

You seem to post the same things about USCIS quite often, the last rant was here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=175656&hl=

Moving this to USCIS forum.

No I am not marry yet, but we are considering this options. American’s are too stupid to understand how some people can miss each other that is why if we will not receive our K-1 visa we will get married soon not legally according to American’s stuuuuuupid law. I am lower here and I know how some things should be done and I can not afford to wait so lond because some fat fucki…..g stupid smelling so bed American’s Officer is working like piece of shi….t America for me honestly is nice but l

aw system is so bad now…I hope that someone can see how USCIS is illegally and how bad it is….

PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Your a real piece of work. If American law is so bad, stay in Poland. But I feel sorry for Poland with your attitude.

You know I am from poland, but from five years I am leaving in Norway. I thing that Poland Isworth the same as Stupid America Maybe little more, but is only for me....

I can understand that you are flustered. I want to tell you something… Few months ago we were with my father in France to buy some wines. We have the biggest company in Poland which is importing wines from all over the Europe.., but whatever We met some guy. He was owner of small company producing wine of course in charming France. We talk to him about contract and then our lower prepare CONTRACT… it is for 10 000 000 EU for 5 years…It took for him a few hour to say yes or no…So I am asking you Why FOR 455 STUPID AMERICAN’S $ THEY CAN NOT KAKE DECISION…WHY CAN YOU TELL ME INSTADE OF GLORYFI THIS WHAT EVE NOT SUPID!!! AMERICANS ARE NOT GLORYFI please answer me and look through you eyes because instead of America we have the whole world…consider this

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

What kind of privilage....For me I thing and I feel like I am changing myself from 21 age to 17 age I am sorry for all Americans, but I feel in this way...

Would someone PLEASE change his diaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay what does France have to do with your question? Cause my ficance/husband is from France as stated in my bio page? Wrong!!!!!!!! He lives in France works there, and attends the university, He is from ALGERIA!!! and still Algerian citizenship. If you hate Amerians and the American way so much, stay the hell in Poland! Now get back in your play pen , get your mommy to change your diaper, and quit annoying the adults.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

You seem to post the same things about USCIS quite often, the last rant was here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=175656&hl=

No I am not marry yet, but we are considering this options. American’s are too stupid to understand how some people can miss each other that is why if we will not receive our K-1 visa we will get married soon not legally according to American’s stuuuuuupid law. I am lower here and I know how some things should be done and I can not afford to wait so lond because some fat fucki…..g stupid smelling so bed American’s Officer is working like piece of shi….t America for me honestly is nice but l

aw system is so bad now…I hope that someone can see how USCIS is illegally and how bad it is….

PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Your a real piece of work. If American law is so bad, stay in Poland. But I feel sorry for Poland with your attitude.

You know I am from poland, but from five years I am leaving in Norway. I thing that Poland Isworth the same as Stupid America Maybe little more, but is only for me....

I can understand that you are flustered. I want to tell you something… Few months ago we were with my father in France to buy some wines. We have the biggest company in Poland which is importing wines from all over the Europe.., but whatever We met some guy. He was owner of small company producing wine of course in charming France. We talk to him about contract and then our lower prepare CONTRACT… it is for 10 000 000 EU for 5 years…It took for him a few hour to say yes or no…So I am asking you Why FOR 455 STUPID AMERICAN’S $ THEY CAN NOT KAKE DECISION…WHY CAN YOU TELL ME INSTADE OF GLORYFI THIS WHAT EVE NOT SUPID!!! AMERICANS ARE NOT GLORYFI please answer me and look through you eyes because instead of America we have the whole world…consider this

What kind of privilage....For me I thing and I feel like I am changing myself from 21 age to 17 age I am sorry for all Americans, but I feel in this way...

Okay what does France have to do with your question? Cause my ficance/husband is from France as stated in my bio page? Wrong!!!!!!!! He lives in France works there, and attends the university, He is from ALGERIA!!! and still Algerian citizenship. If you hate Amerians and the American way so much, stay the hell in Poland! Now get back in your play pen , get your mommy to change your diaper, and quit annoying the adults.

I do not need my mommy to change my diaper I CAN DO IT BY MY SALF BECAUSE I DID IT MANY TIMES… I want to only say that American’s system for immigrants is so bad and it is frustrated for me when people are saying that it take so much time because it is process maybe you believe in it because you are from small village, but I know that this system is piece of ###### and it can be change only by us….Think whatever you want and call MY country whatever you want….We will se in future.. Used to work for DELPHI this is American’s company so I know so many things about allllllllllllllll Stupid AMERICAN’s AND AMERICAN’S strategies…. It bankrupted BECAUSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID AMERICAN’SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS ALLLLLLLL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hold up there guy!!!!!!!! everyone has the right to vent thats a given thru this process, i been waiting a long long long time and yes i vent but this kind of behavior from someone that is waiting to get into the USA is wrong.

at least wait until u have made it here before u form such an opinion!

you have insulted just about every person in the USA by ur name calling including me!

sara

Edited by estadia

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
There are many here who have had very long wait times. I suggest having some patience.

Agreed :thumbs:

I'm wondering why you say you "can't afford" to wait too long. To me, this makes it sound less and less like a real relationship and more of a business arraignment. It the relationship is REAL, then a few extra months will not change things ...

Shoot, I'd love to have a couple of touches this month like you have. Consider yourself fortunate, especially with all those members here that have waiting for many more months than you ... even years. At least you're getting SOME attention from the USCIS. There are people here who haven't had a touch in 9 months ... and my heart really goes out to them.

All of us here miss our spouse/fiance' and would give anything to have them with us right now. My time apart from my beautiful wife has been the hardest months in my life. Getting all pissed off and calling Americans stupid will not make any friends here. Yes, the process needs to be fixed, but your constant insults to the people that live in this country ... who by the way have absolutely NO power to change things ... will not help your situation. After all, you are asking for help from us 'stupid americans' ... do you really think that approach will get you any assistance? :bonk:

Edited by SteveColo

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I do not need my mommy to change my diaper I CAN DO IT BY MY SALF BECAUSE I DID IT MANY TIMES… I want to only say that American’s system for immigrants is so bad and it is frustrated for me when people are saying that it take so much time because it is process maybe you believe in it because you are from small village, but I know that this system is piece of ###### and it can be change only by us….Think whatever you want and call MY country whatever you want….We will se in future.. Used to work for DELPHI this is American’s company so I know so many things about allllllllllllllll Stupid AMERICAN’s AND AMERICAN’S strategies…. It bankrupted BECAUSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID AMERICAN’SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS ALLLLLLLL

Will you please just stop?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Firstly, we all have to endure a long process- regardless of what immigration benefit we apply for. As a PP said, immigration is a privilege, not a right, therefore, your $455 is simply to cover the administrative costs of considering whether or not said privilege will be extended to you. In addition, governmental agencies the world over are known for taking forever, due to the sheer bulk of applicants they have to deal with.While your "lower", which I think should be lawyer, would be able tp process your case in a short period, especially since there are tons of other lawyers to give him/her competition, immigration services are provided by one agency. Secondly, if the U.S. is such a horrible place, why are you so adamant about getting a visa to come here? Sorry about the long post, but while we are all frustrated, I think your current attitude is puerile and atrocious- suck it up and grow up, you aren't the only one waiting.

USCIS TIMELINE

N400 (Citizenship Application):

Package sent: 02/17/2012

NOA Date: 02/21/2012

I did not say anything bad about Poland, for your information my Step Granfather was Polish, and I adored that man. I remember he use to tell me stories of Poland when he was a child, Listen Glumpkie Head, wait in line for your petition to go thru the process just like every AMERICAN here on this forum did as they were waiitng for their Love to join them here in American. As we AMERICANS say, dont like American , get the F**k out!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline
There are many here who have had very long wait times. I suggest having some patience.

I'm wondering why you say you "can't afford" to wait too long. To me, this makes it sound less and less like a real relationship and more of a business arraignment. It the relationship is REAL, then a few extra months will not change things ...

Shoot, I'd love to have a couple of touches this month like you have. Consider yourself fortunate, especially with all those members here that have waiting for many more months than you ... even years. At least you're getting SOME attention from the USCIS. There are people here who haven't had a touch in 9 months ... and my heart really goes out to them.

All of us here miss our spouse/fiance' and would give anything to have them with us right now. My time apart from my beautiful wife has been the hardest months in my life. Getting all pissed off and calling Americans stupid will not make any friends here. Yes, the process needs to be fixed, but your constant insults to the people that live in this country ... who by the way have absolutely NO power to change things ... really will not help your situation. After all, you are asking for help from us 'stupid americans' ... do you really think that approach will get you any assistance? :bonk:

Yes I can wait my friend and I will, but I will never say something

Different that I think out USCIS….I do not care what other people think about them…I just do not like them and I feel like that is their problem not my….They approved so many petition after mine it means that something is not honest… That is I gave my first question…

All of us here miss our spouse/fiance' and would give anything to have them with us right now. My time apart from my beautiful wife has been the hardest months in my life. Getting all pissed off and calling Americans stupid will not make any friends here. Yes, the process needs to be fixed, but your constant insults to the people that live in this country ... who by the way have absolutely NO power to change things ... really will not help your situation. After all, you are asking for help from us 'stupid americans' ... do you really think that approach will get you any assistance? :bonk:

Yes I can wait my friend and I will, but I will never say something

Different that I think out USCIS….I do not care what other people think about them…I just do not like them and I feel like that is their problem not my….They approved so many petition after mine it means that something is not honest… That is I gave my first question…

With your attitude, are you sure your girl friend sent it to USCIS?

Good night my Fellow VJer's/AMERICANS and other civilized folks out their waiting for USICS. Someone please remember to change his diaper and put him in his playpen for the night. I need to go shopping for my honeymoon!!

Truly happy!!!

if you think americans are stupid..why would you want to live here in the US?love it or leave it!!!stop whining too much 4 months is not that long..if you dont like it here go pack your bags and leave..

Edited by RussellandMarie

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
They approved so many petition after mine it means that something is not honest…

Who said life is fair? Unfortunately, that sort of thing happens to the best of us.You can thank your Elvis crucifix you are't stuck at NVC then once interviewed, stuck in AP.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I did not say anything bad about Poland, for your information my Step Granfather was Polish, and I adored that man. I remember he use to tell me stories of Poland when he was a child, Listen Glumpkie Head, wait in line for your petition to go thru the process just like every AMERICAN here on this forum did as they were waiitng for their Love to join them here in American. As we AMERICANS say, dont like American , get the F**k out!

Anyway we send our petition together and I have a hope that soon we will be together. For you I wish you wow inn In lottery and have the love of your life all the time with you because you need someone to change your diaper when you will be old …I still like France for Chateau Petrus, legendarne, I wish you to try it even once in your life…..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

- And by the way he is acting, it makes me wonder, who would want to marry THAT. :blink:

eNVl.gif R8nu.gif KHYe.gif 2Gxj.gif QAfc.gif vIpQ.gif yjoB.gif

Timeline

- And by the way he is acting, it makes me wonder, who would want to marry THAT. :blink:

Why you people are looking for kind of fraud ???? I can not understand how this stupid USCIS piece of ###### could change your beautiful minds…. I hope that you will understand me.. I love my fiancé And of course I will wait even years for her and she know it she was here and we spen many months together we have been arguing so strong because U can see how I am I always call the things AS I SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! Na USCIS is something which should not exist for me at this form that is all… If you like you waiting time gooooooooooood like!!!!!!!!! I Just want to be with here, and I am doing something more that you all…. Write whatever you want But you will never change me if America will be as it is now….

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.