Lovebirdsssss

Write your comment Please

69 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

We are going to write TV abut all process in USCIS, CSC. After four months we have been touched twice first time 23rd of January and second time at 26th of January. After it we thought that we are approved, but we have never received any confirmation about approving. So today we decided to call NVC if they has ever received something from ficki….g USCIS. They told us that they has never received something and we either. So right now we are consider to write to newspaper about all our case and how government is fuckin…..g US. Is it good idea? Today when we call US…piece of ###### they told us that after last touch we have received something within 30 days…. What ?????? is it a time that we are accept from them NO!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have my answer in one or two days because that is the way that all offices in the world are working!!!! And I do not care that it is stupid American Office I do not care that there are working stupid Americans I know one thing it is not international standard…. Please say your comment..

Thank you

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Are you married to your fiancee??? You posted thit to the K-3 forum.

You seem to post the same things about USCIS quite often, the last rant was here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=175656&hl=

Moving this to USCIS forum.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

We are going to write TV abut all process in USCIS, CSC. After four months we have been touched twice first time 23rd of January and second time at 26th of January. After it we thought that we are approved, but we have never received any confirmation about approving. So today we decided to call NVC if they has ever received something from ficki….g USCIS. They told us that they has never received something and we either. So right now we are consider to write to newspaper about all our case and how government is fuckin…..g US. Is it good idea? Today when we call US…piece of ###### they told us that after last touch we have received something within 30 days…. What ?????? is it a time that we are accept from them NO!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have my answer in one or two days because that is the way that all offices in the world are working!!!! And I do not care that it is stupid American Office I do not care that there are working stupid Americans I know one thing it is not international standard…. Please say your comment..

Thank you

Complain all you want, will not do any good. By the way, USCIS is not like regular American offices, they are buried with thousands of petitions,

to go thru this process of waiting and waiting is part of the whole AMERICAN PACKAGE. Calling a American stupid will not help your situation.

The filer of your petition is a USC a AMERICAN and one day the Beneficary will be a AMERICAN. Watch the name calling of Americans.

Trust me , pull this ####### at U.S. Embassy at time of interview, it will be one less possible transplant here in AMERICA.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

You seem to post the same things about USCIS quite often, the last rant was here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=175656&hl=

No I am not marry yet, but we are considering this options. American’s are too stupid to understand how some people can miss each other that is why if we will not receive our K-1 visa we will get married soon not legally according to American’s stuuuuuupid law. I am lower here and I know how some things should be done and I can not afford to wait so lond because some fat fucki…..g stupid smelling so bed American’s Officer is working like piece of shi….t America for me honestly is nice but l

aw system is so bad now…I hope that someone can see how USCIS is illegally and how bad it is….

No I am not marry yet, but we are considering this options. American’s are too stupid to understand how some people can miss each other that is why if we will not receive our K-1 visa we will get married soon not legally according to American’s stuuuuuupid law. I am lower here and I know how some things should be done and I can not afford to wait so lond because some fat fucki…..g stupid smelling so bed American’s Officer is working like piece of shi….t America for me honestly is nice but l

aw system is so bad now…I hope that someone can see how USCIS is illegally and how bad it is….

PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Your a real piece of work. If American law is so bad, stay in Poland. But I feel sorry for Poland with your attitude.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Thank you

Complain all you want, will not do any good. By the way, USCIS is not like regular American offices, they are buried with thousands of petitions,

to go thru this process of waiting and waiting is part of the whole AMERICAN PACKAGE. Calling a American stupid will not help your situation.

The filer of your petition is a USC a AMERICAN and one day the Beneficary will be a AMERICAN. Watch the name calling of Americans.

Trust me , pull this ####### at U.S. Embassy at time of interview, it will be one less possible transplant here in AMERICA.

I wat to marry American's, But I will never be AMERICAN because if my kidss asked me why ???? I do not want to feel the same what she is feeling when I asked here about all American's Stupid things...Friends please look on this pice of ###### wht is AMERICA there is nothing what can be better that your own country NEVER!!! if stupid office like USCIS can work as it should be how the rest ouf stupid America CAN WORK PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a suggestion, FORWARD THIS POST TO YOU'RE EMBASSY :thumbs:

Great idea John & Jean, that should assure a visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Forward to the U.S. Embassy ran by AMERICANS!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Immigration is a privilege, not a right.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

PATHETIC!!!!!!!! Your a real piece of work. If American law is so bad, stay in Poland. But I feel sorry for Poland with your attitude.

You know I am from poland, but from five years I am leaving in Norway. I thing that Poland Isworth the same as Stupid America Maybe little more, but is only for me....

What kind of privilage....For me I thing and I feel like I am changing myself from 21 age to 17 age I am sorry for all Americans, but I feel in this way...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No I am not marry yet, but we are considering this options. American's are too stupid to understand how some people can miss each other that is why if we will not receive our K-1 visa we will get married soon not legally according to American's stuuuuuupid law. I am lower here and I know how some things should be done and I can not afford to wait so lond because some fat fucki…..g stupid smelling so bed American's Officer is working like piece of shi….t America for me honestly is nice but l

:thumbs: Your right!!!

Nobody likes the long wait, but that certainly doesnt make Americans stupid or American law stupid.

If Poland is so much better, perhaps you should consider to bring your SO to Poland - I cant image there are that many applicants.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our timeline:

9/3/08: Submitted I-129

9/5/08: CSC received

9/8/08: NOA1 date

11/12/08: Requested expedite (promised response by 11/17/08)

11/19/08: Received status info by calling USCIS - Additional info sent

12/4/08: Call from CSC & "Touch"

12/4/08 to 12/22/08: Too many calls & faxes to mention, NO RESPONSE!

12/22/08: NOA2 Approval!

12/30/08: NVC forwarded petition to Embassy in Tokyo

12/31/08: Letter from NVC stating they forwarded petition

1/4/09: Received Letter from NVC

1/7/09: Packet Issued from Tokyo Embassy

4/18/09: Tokyo still unable to grant interview, moved to Philippines.

6/22/09: Our daughter was born (more embassy paperwork)

6/30/09: Reqeusted transfer of case to Manila

8/26/09: Visited embassy in Manila AGAIN, personally requested transfer of case (no record in their system)

11/4/09: Case Transferred from Tokyo to Manila - no notice sent

12/5/09: Notification that Manila received the case.

12/30/09: Interview packet received from Manila

1/25/10: Medical check in Manila (took 4 days)

2/1/10: Interview - requested additional docs,

2/2/10: Additional docs submitted, Embassy kept passports - expect visa soon.

4/5/10: Received Visa FINALLY!

4/12/10: Entry to USA

8950.gif

You know I am from poland, but from five years I am leaving in Norway. I thing that Poland Isworth the same as Stupid America Maybe little more, but is only for me....

What kind of privilage....For me I thing and I feel like I am changing myself from 21 age to 17 age I am sorry for all Americans, but I feel in this way...

Would someone PLEASE change his diaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

I have a suggestion, FORWARD THIS POST TO YOU'RE EMBASSY :thumbs:

Great idea John & Jean, that should assure a visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Forward to the U.S. Embassy ran by AMERICANS!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

There are many here who have had very long wait times. I suggest having some patience.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I can understand that you are flustered. I want to tell you something… Few months ago we were with my father in France to buy some wines. We have the biggest company in Poland which is importing wines from all over the Europe.., but whatever We met some guy. He was owner of small company producing wine of course in charming France. We talk to him about contract and then our lower prepare CONTRACT… it is for 10 000 000 EU for 5 years…It took for him a few hour to say yes or no…So I am asking you Why FOR 455 STUPID AMERICAN’S $ THEY CAN NOT KAKE DECISION…WHY CAN YOU TELL ME INSTADE OF GLORYFI THIS WHAT EVE NOT SUPID!!! AMERICANS ARE NOT GLORYFI please answer me and look through you eyes because instead of America we have the whole world…consider this

Would someone PLEASE change his diaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.