Lovebirdsssss

Write your comment Please

69 posts in this topic

I agree with every one else here, complaining will not help you any and name calling will only make things worse. You are not the only person going through all that you're going through... be patient. Edited by Wabbit R

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2006-07-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-02-02

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2007-03-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2007-03-15

Interview Date : 2007-05-11 Submit Review

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2007-05-31

I-130 Approval : 2006-12-06

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2008-07-17

NOA Date : 2008-07-21

RFE(s) : 2009-01-26 (for the Td shot)

Bio. Appt. : 2008-08-12

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date : 2009-01-13 Submit Review

Approval / Denial Date : 2009-02-02 I got an email from CRIS last night saying that they have ordered my card for production it also said to wait 30 days to get in the mail

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received: 2009-02-14

Comments : Got my Permanent Green Card in the mail on Valentine's Day!!! Isn't that amazing??!!! This is the greatest Valentine's Day gift ever!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

BE PATIENT!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU? U ACT LIKE A CHILD. OPPSS SORRYY

I KNOW WAITING SO LONG IS HARD, BUT U MUST THINK THAT U ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WAITING IN LINE, THERE ARE MANY BEHIND FROM U. PLS STOP SAYING STUPID WORDS ABOUT AMERICA! OKAY?

GOODLUCK ANYWAY!!! :innocent:

this is soo damn childish

johncelestemary

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

IN OUR CASE IN K1 WE JUST WAIT, WE EXPECTED FOUR MOS OF APPROVAL, BUT THANKS GOD ANYWAY, ALMOST 5 MOS WE GOT APPROVED! FOR NOW WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD AGAIN FOR AOS, WE STILL PREPARING PAPERS, MAYBE AFTER OUR MARRIAGE. WE NEED TO SAVE FUNDS FOR THAT. MY MAN WORKING HARD FOR THAT....AOS IS 1010, WOWOWOWOW THAT LOTS OF MONEY FOR ME. I DONT HAVE MY VACCINATION YET BECAUSE I HAD BLOOD TRANSFUSSION LAST SEPT 2008, AND WILL HAVE IT ON MARCH 08, 2009...THAT WAS MY SLEC MEDICAL RECORD STATED HERE, ANOTHER FEE NA NAMAN! WHEWWW, BUT WE DON'T LOSE HOPE HERE. AM JUST HAPPY TO BE WITH MY LOVE ONE WHO IS AN AMERICAN GUY:-)

SO, YOU MY DEAR POLAND GIRL, PLS BE POSITIVE! OKAY, HOPING THIS COMING VALENTINES U GET APPROVED! GOD BLESS

BE PATIENT!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU? U ACT LIKE A CHILD. OPPSS SORRYY

I KNOW WAITING SO LONG IS HARD, BUT U MUST THINK THAT U ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS WAITING IN LINE, THERE ARE MANY BEHIND FROM U. PLS STOP SAYING STUPID WORDS ABOUT AMERICA! OKAY?

GOODLUCK ANYWAY!!! :innocent:

this is soo damn childish

johncelestemary

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Patience patience. Name calling isn't called for.

Ps: They say that eating a piece or two of chocolate will make that person bit happy and blood pressure mellow down.

-A

AnnaJeff's blog ****

th_PIC_1059.jpg

I love Jeff I Love Anna

725325v80m0346dj.gif7.gifTTT725325v80m0346dj.gif

725325v80m0346dj.gif

xoxoTTT

252682in41fsxg03.gif

do not close yet, this dumbass needs more BASHING :thumbs:

:rofl:

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

do not close yet, this dumbass needs more BASHING :thumbs:

Thanks John&Jean, I needed a laugh of your last comment. You go girl!!! :dance:

Guess nobody changed his diaper!

I AM A GUY!!! :dance: STAND BY FOR MORE OF THE SAME!!! :thumbs:

:oops: Sorry there John, no offense! Will stand by!!!!!

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

If its only been a few months... leave it alone.

Immigration is a priviledge, not a right.

Sarinha

First met March 2007, playing an MMORPG (ffxi)

Getting married Feb 12 2010

Will start our VJ Feb 2010

2c61618b8b94d52d.gif

I-130 Journey - VSC CR1 & CR2

02-xx-10 -I-130 sent

xx-xx-10- I-130 NOA1

xx-xx-xx- I-130 NOA2

- Total Days from NOA 1 to NOA2 xxx

I-129F Journey - VSC K3 & K4

xx-xx-xx I-130 Received @ NVC

xx-xx-xx Case Completed at NVC :

xx-xx-xx NVC Left:

- Total Days from NOA1 to NVC Complete xx

- Total Days @ NVC xx

Consulate

xx-xx-xx Received at Consulate

xx-xx-xx Medical Date

xx-xx-xx Interview Date [ ] Pass [ ] Fail

- Total Days from Recd at Consulate to Interview xxx

- Total Days from NOA1 to Interview xxx

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
We are going to write TV abut all process in USCIS, CSC. After four months we have been touched twice first time 23rd of January and second time at 26th of January. After it we thought that we are approved, but we have never received any confirmation about approving. So today we decided to call NVC if they has ever received something from ficki….g USCIS. They told us that they has never received something and we either. So right now we are consider to write to newspaper about all our case and how government is fuckin…..g US. Is it good idea? Today when we call US…piece of ###### they told us that after last touch we have received something within 30 days…. What ?????? is it a time that we are accept from them NO!!!!!!!!!!! I want to have my answer in one or two days because that is the way that all offices in the world are working!!!! And I do not care that it is stupid American Office I do not care that there are working stupid Americans I know one thing it is not international standard…. Please say your comment..

Thank you

I haven't read past this 1st post, but here is my comment--

Stop being such a wuss! We certainly don't need any imported candy azz, snivelling cry babies. Stay there!

Oh and Have a Nice Day! :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.