Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i can't wait either to take baby pics by the tree.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Thanks Kelly for the idea of going to Payless. Hana and Zak are still in infant shoes, but they had wide sizes and now Ziko has some shoes! It's been cool here in FL and they take off their socks as soon as you put them on, unless they have their shoes on.

Someone commented about the B vitamin deficiency. I am sure it must affect mood as well. All I know is I would come home when I was 20 weeks pregnant and sleep for 5 hours. Then my husband would wake me up so I could eat and then I would go and sleep for another 6 hours. This is coming from a person who has a hard time sleeping more than 7 hours total! I was convinced I must have had mono. I asked the high risk doctor if it was normal to be THAT exhausted. He laughed and told me it was totally normal for carrying twins. I seriously had to take a day off work to sleep the day before we had an evening open house. Everyone at work was laughing at me. :( Once I got back on the B vitamins, I felt normal again. If you check those energy shots you see at the conveinence stores, they are all made up of B vitamins. They really are liquid energy.

I am getting excited to see what Hana and Zak think of Christmas! Only a few more days!

Twila

Twila: Vit B12 deficiency can definitely cause fatigue/mood changes etc. It was on the final I just took.

about the shoes: Bens feet are wide too- I have a pair of stride rite shoes in "w" that fit him perfect. Some of his sneakers are hard to put on his feet unless he is wearing very thin socks.

@Caro: aww Sebas is soo cute! :luv:

@Vi: tell me about it... Last night was another nightmare. He has an upper respiratory infection and always gets really croupy at night. So that on top of his regular insomnia= less than 1 hour of sleep per night. I had my finals today and I feel really fuzzy and weird. I just have reached the end of my rope... Thank God the semester is now over. I finished 22 credits in the last 4 months on no sleep.

All I have to do is drive home safely (3.5 hours) today and hand Ben over to hubby and I am off to sleep. :yes:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Caro@ Great pic of you two guys, Sebas es BELLO!!! (CUTE) those cheeks!!!!

Chnst@ You re my hero!!! I don't know how you do it. Last night milk + cereal worked fine for me, Sof just woke up once and for a short time, then back to sleep!!!!! I tried it tonight again, let's see what happens.

I can't wait for those picture, we have the video camera ready too.

sofsmile-1.jpg

Timeline

@Vi: yay, maybe it is just a temporary thing, because of a growth spurt. I don't like the cry-it-out method, we have tried it and it just didn't work for us. He was screaming all night long. So I guess we kind of adjusted. Now that I have a little break and the pressure is off with school and everything I can deal better with less sleep. He isn't nursing at night anymore, just waking up screaming for Mommy even though I asm right there. So I am assuming he is going through some sort of seperation anxiety. Hope that Sofia will start sleeping through the night soon!

Ok I am off to the stores. Christmas shopping. :D I am one of those people who do it last minute.....

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
I finished 22 credits in the last 4 months

wow!!! That's a lot chnst, you must be so proud! Congrats :)

Caro@ Great pic of you two guys, Sebas es BELLO!!! (CUTE) those cheeks!!!!

Chnst@ You re my hero!!! I don't know how you do it. Last night milk + cereal worked fine for me, Sof just woke up once and for a short time, then back to sleep!!!!! I tried it tonight again, let's see what happens.

I can't wait for those picture, we have the video camera ready too.

Awesome news Vi!! :dance:

So, I'm going back to work Jan 4th. I'm working up the courage to ask my boss if instead of working 8-5, I could work 6-3 (we're a 24 hours operation) and/or bring some work home (there's some things that I could do from home like translations and reviewing applications). Justin usually doesn't leave for work until 9, so he could drop off the baby at day care, and I would pick him up, and he would only be there for 6 hours. I was surprised at how quickly Justin accepted a "daddy shift". I think now that Sebas is a little older it's boosting up his confidence to be left alone with him.

Wish me luck :)

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
wow!!! That's a lot chnst, you must be so proud! Congrats :)

Awesome news Vi!! :dance:

So, I'm going back to work Jan 4th. I'm working up the courage to ask my boss if instead of working 8-5, I could work 6-3 (we're a 24 hours operation) and/or bring some work home (there's some things that I could do from home like translations and reviewing applications). Justin usually doesn't leave for work until 9, so he could drop off the baby at day care, and I would pick him up, and he would only be there for 6 hours. I was surprised at how quickly Justin accepted a "daddy shift". I think now that Sebas is a little older it's boosting up his confidence to be left alone with him.

Wish me luck :)

Saludos,

Caro

Caro, I hope your boss accommodates you. That's something I'll have to think about too when I return from mat leave.

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Luckily, my husband was able to switch his shift. He was doing "twin"fant duty at 8 weeks! He switched his shift to 12:30 - 9 pm. He hates the shift and can't wait for the day to switch back to 9-5:30. However, we both hate having the babies left with anyone for a long time. Right now a daughter of one of the teachers I work with watches them from 11:30 - 3:30. The babies absolutely love her and she loves them. She also loves being able to work from home while going to college. It truly has been a win-win situation. I think it is the reason my two have been so healthy too...no in-home daycare with other germy kids!

I probably won't be online much after today so I wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you and I can't wait to see pics of your holiday!

Twila

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Timeline

Merry Christmas Twila

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Everyone ready for the holidays? I really need some type of storage thingy to put in Zaids room to make way for the mass amounts of toys he is about to get.

I just got done making 135 homemade meatballs and a cream cheese ball. I am prepping for tomorrow. expecting about 55 people at my brothers house so its gonna be INSANE! Hoping Zaid-Zilla is on his best behavior

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

@Kelly: lol Zaid-Zilla! I hear you. It looks like the presents are eating up our tree and everything else in the living room... No idea how to make room for all the new stuff. Sounds like you are going to have a great time with your family. The holidays are always a little sad for me because my entire family is so far away. :(

But at least most of my husband's fam is really nice. Still not the same as being able to see my parents/grandparents/sister..

I am almost done christmas shopping. What an ordeal with Ben!!! But I am really excited and can't wait for christmas. This year is going to be a lot more fun because Ben is a little older.

@Caro: thank you! I really want to finally get my US license and go back to work. Only 6 more months. Good luck with your work plans, I hope they let you change your shift.

@autum: I hope Declan will catch up soon with his talking. I am glad you caught it early.

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Timeline

got ben's santa pic.

not exactly how i wanted, but it's good enough

ZonaRosa_20091223_000289.jpg

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

aaww how cute Nessa! I've only seen one picture of Charles, but I think Ben looks just like him!

My boss thought me changing shifts was a great idea!! I had this whole speech prepared about how this shift would benefit the department as well, and I barely got to my 2nd reason!! my boss rocks!! :dance: and then my boss' boss called me to say she was happy to hear I was coming back and wish us happy holidays :star:

Merry Christmas mommies and babies!! I'll be giving Sebas a bath and changing him into his reindeer outfit before MIL arrives :help:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!