*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ok I just started to bleed, like a regular period.. can that be it?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics

Complete Timeline

Timeline
ohh more babies :P

happy birthday Ben happy_birthday_10-728921.gif

he's a year old already? :blink: it seems like just yesterday you had him.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

@Nessa: I don't think its a period. I think it might still be lochia, especially when you are stressed out or doing too much the flow might get heavier. IDK. Take it easy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN..Hope you have a great day. Can't believe he is one already. Little Mr. Oopsie-Baby :lol: . I still remember how your mommy posted here that the test came out positive. It sounded something like this 'OMG...WTH...I'm pregnant...what am I gonna do now..WTH' :rofl: Enjoy the day. We're preparing everything for my brother's birthday party right now too. He's got some sausage on the grill and we're waiting on the guests. He's turning 26 today.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Timeline

i'm glad i have an appointment in a couple hours.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hi all, been away and still am away and have hardly read VJ for days.

Just wanted to pop in...

Staashi- I had a very hard time with bf-ing, and then pumping, and etc and I felt horrible at times. But from about 2 months on, Kavi was solely on formula and he hardly ever got sick his first year. Even before he went onto formula only, he was getting maybe 2 oz a day of b-milk that I pumped and that took forever. I had a lot of stress the first 3 weeks of motherhood after the c-section, and everything felt overwhelming to me especially since b-feeding went horribly. Do not keep feeling bad, it's natural to feel a little bad at first but it will pass and things will feel normal soon with formula. :) I really wanted to be able to b-feed and had high hopes and lots of assumptions. But it is not easy for a lot of people it seems. I would feel weird around friends who b-fed if I gave Kavi a bottle like I was being judged. They weren't judging me, I just felt that way. Though some acquaintances in real life did act a little pushy in my opinion, giving me so much advice that honestly I was just tired of hearing. It's going to be ok and you all will be happy! :)

Happy bday Ben!!!!!

Happy belated bday Zaid!

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

We bought and move to our house 2 years ago

1) You never know how much stuff you have until you are about to move to a new place

what we did

We started to go to the local Department stores and some Supermaket you have to time when they throw away those boxes, we manage to get quite a few of them before they Crush them. So if you are familiar with the place or if there's a nice manager he can let you know when you can come over to get them.

2) Too late now maybe for a Garage sale, but stuff you don't need you can give them off to Salvation Army, I don't like Goodwil much, we tried to donate some stuffs and they said it was too old. When we were taking it out of the apt, half way down the steps 2 neighbors ran over asking if they could take it, (a nice Dresser)

3) Label everything by category, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, ustensil, plates and so on.

4) Make an appointment for a Uhaul Truck

5) There are always a lot of hard working folks next to any Home Depot, Osh power supplies, it helps also if you know some spanish.

6 Get a couple of guys to help out with the move, it was much cheaper than hiring a moving company and I've never met so many Hard working guys, at the end of the day Gave each one of them $50 tips in addition to the agreed price.

7) Go to your new place and try to have an Idea on how you want to set up your new place, that way when the movers come in, you can tell them exactly where to set those boxes instead of having everything in the Garage and have to move them yourself later on.

ladies o/t but as you know we are moving to a house in a couple of weeks, i want to get a head start on packing, but dont know where to begin, any ideas?
Edited by Nikita2Charles

Gone but not Forgotten!

Timeline

ok can someone explain to charles that the line in this picture is not hair, it's the linea nigra

Linea nigra (Latin for "black line") is a dark vertical line that appears on the abdomen during pregnancy. The brownish streak is usually about a centimeter in width. The line runs vertically along the midline of the abdomen...

belly17dayspp008.jpg

and here's an example i found online:

4391337.jpg

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Happy Bday Ben :)

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Happy Birthday Ben!

@Kelly:Soo...when are you testing? :D:dance:

@Charles: That's linea nigra :bonk:

Babycenter

You may be noticing some skin changes, too. Are the palms of your hands red? Nothing to worry about — it's from the extra estrogen. You may also have patches of darkened skin caused by a temporary increase in pigment. When these darker patches appear on your upper lip, cheeks, and forehead, they're called chloasma, or the "mask of pregnancy." You may also notice some darkening of your nipples, freckles, scars, underarms, inner thighs, and vulva. That darkened line running from your belly button to your pubic bone is called the linea nigra, or "dark line."

These darkened spots will probably fade shortly after delivery. In the meantime, protect yourself from the sun, which intensifies the pigment changes. Cover up, wear a brimmed hat, and use sunscreen when you're outdoors. And if you're self-conscious about your "mask," a little concealing makeup can work wonders

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

aww thanks everyone! :luv: My big boy...I could get so emotional over his first birthday. waaah. Eveline: yeah the day I took that test seems clearer to me than the day he was born. Really more like 2 months ago than sep 2007. :lol: We are having a party for him at the In-Laws house tomorrow, then his birthday party on sunday at home.

@Kelly: wow you better get a test asap! That's exciting!!!

@Nessa/Charles: yeah the linea negra is just pigments. NOT hair. :no: Mine was very fair but it took a few months to go away after I gave birth.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

oh goodness i forgot to say happy bday to Ben...sorry preggo brain!!! and belated happy birthday to Zaid!

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Timeline
@Charles: That's linea nigra :bonk:

if it's not gone in a few months, i'm making a brazil wax appointment for her :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!