*JG*

St. Louis people unite and sing Kumbaya for me!!!!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck do you know when you will find out?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No. It didn't say. If I get picked I have to go to a meeting May 30th. I think there were some meetings in April to choose from too. So, before that.

My friend Greg said he's going to ask his dad, who is an usher at Busch, if there is any volunteer opportunities there too, just in case. Worse case, my friend and her family have 6 season tickets..I hear they are going to be given the opportunity to buy same seat tickets. If I cry and beg, I may be able to score one. Let's hope it doesn't come to that!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

No. It didn't say. If I get picked I have to go to a meeting May 30th. I think there were some meetings in April to choose from too. So, before that.

My friend Greg said he's going to ask his dad, who is an usher at Busch, if there is any volunteer opportunities there too, just in case. Worse case, my friend and her family have 6 season tickets..I hear they are going to be given the opportunity to buy same seat tickets. If I cry and beg, I may be able to score one. Let's hope it doesn't come to that!!!!!

You could always request a prayer from a certain somebody! :whistle:

http://www.kurtwarner.org/

No negativity in this thread, DF. I'm way to excited for that!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: i am sending you psoitive karma..i hope you get to go little Loo sister

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

ha ha...............You suck!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
OK, St. Louis people......I need some good vibes sent my way.

You probably don't know me well enough to know I am a HUGE St. Louis Cardinal Baseball fan and have been all my life. I live and breathe baseball from the minute pitchers and catchers report to spring training to the last game of he world series in any given year.

Today, I was searching on ebay and got the urge to look up how much All-Star game tickets are going for this year. OMFG....$800+ for two tickets....a little too much IF you can even get them. So, I ended up on the Cardinal's team site and happened upon a volunteering opportunity.

I DID it. I volunteered to work the All-Star week festivities, which includes the game. I'd do anything to be a part of this and attend the game. Actually, my best friend and I signed up and signed up to work the same shifts together. This would be my dream come true this year.

So, whatever you do....pray, sing, dance, cross your fingers, make potions, draw pentigrams and light candles, chant, cut the heads off chickens, hand out phamplets at the airport or door to door from your bikes.....whatever....everyone send me some good vibes. I really REALLY want us to be picked to work these events.

Hey JG,

I am on it! my grandma taught me this "voodoo" thing about getting up at midnite and getting stark naked--it involves chanting, candles, etc. anyway, if you hear any howling tonite that will be me calling on the baseball gods. LOL :dance::dance:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

ha ha...............You suck!!!!

:D

• 4 months later...
Timeline

You guys are awesome...........

I Got my approval letter in the mail over the weekend..............I'M WORKING ALL STAR WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giddy with excitement!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good luck and I hope you'll be able to watch some of the game while working. :thumbs::star::star::star::star::star:

Me too. We don't know yet exactly what we are doing. Find that out July 8th.

I just want to be a part of it. May be my once in a life time kind of thing.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I Got my approval letter in the mail over the weekend..............I'M WORKING ALL STAR WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giddy with excitement!

:dance::dance: great news...also, Pujols, FTW!

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

Giddy with excitement!

:dance::dance: great news...also, Pujols, FTW!

No Joke, A. I have him on my fantasy baseball team! Was yesterday amazing or what???? I was in KC on Saturday for game.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip