*JG*

St. Louis people unite and sing Kumbaya for me!!!!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK, St. Louis people......I need some good vibes sent my way.

You probably don't know me well enough to know I am a HUGE St. Louis Cardinal Baseball fan and have been all my life. I live and breathe baseball from the minute pitchers and catchers report to spring training to the last game of he world series in any given year.

Today, I was searching on ebay and got the urge to look up how much All-Star game tickets are going for this year. OMFG....$800+ for two tickets....a little too much IF you can even get them. So, I ended up on the Cardinal's team site and happened upon a volunteering opportunity.

I DID it. I volunteered to work the All-Star week festivities, which includes the game. I'd do anything to be a part of this and attend the game. Actually, my best friend and I signed up and signed up to work the same shifts together. This would be my dream come true this year.

So, whatever you do....pray, sing, dance, cross your fingers, make potions, draw pentigrams and light candles, chant, cut the heads off chickens, hand out phamplets at the airport or door to door from your bikes.....whatever....everyone send me some good vibes. I really REALLY want us to be picked to work these events.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
OK, St. Louis people......I need some good vibes sent my way.

You probably don't know me well enough to know I am a HUGE St. Louis Cardinal Baseball fan and have been all my life. I live and breathe baseball from the minute pitchers and catchers report to spring training to the last game of he world series in any given year.

Today, I was searching on ebay and got the urge to look up how much All-Star game tickets are going for this year. OMFG....$800+ for two tickets....a little too much IF you can even get them. So, I ended up on the Cardinal's team site and happened upon a volunteering opportunity.

I DID it. I volunteered to work the All-Star week festivities, which includes the game. I'd do anything to be a part of this and attend the game. Actually, my best friend and I signed up and signed up to work the same shifts together. This would be my dream come true this year.

So, whatever you do....pray, sing, dance, cross your fingers, make potions, draw pentigrams and light candles, chant, cut the heads off chickens, hand out phamplets at the airport or door to door from your bikes.....whatever....everyone send me some good vibes. I really REALLY want us to be picked to work these events.

What is Stan Musial hitting this year??? .345??? probably beginning to slow down at his age.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Timeline

No negativity in this thread, DF. I'm way to excited for that!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

You dont know who Stan the Man Musial is????

Turn in your uniform!!!!

(was the all time great SL player from my era)

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Timeline

You dont know who Stan the Man Musial is????

Turn in your uniform!!!!

(was the all time great SL player from my era)

Of course. Way before my time; but who doesn't know who he is around here? Big statue in front of the stadium and you see him all the time.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Good luck :) I have opportunities all the time to volunteer for the Rams games, but I'm just a baseball fan so I don't volunteer. I wish my company sponsored the St Louis Cardinals instead.

Timeline
Good luck :) I have opportunities all the time to volunteer for the Rams games, but I'm just a baseball fan so I don't volunteer. I wish my company sponsored the St Louis Cardinals instead.

What pass out crying towels? hee hee. Sorry. Not a Rams fan at all. But, I love my football anyhow.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

What pass out crying towels? hee hee. Sorry. Not a Rams fan at all. But, I love my football anyhow.

I thought the Cardinals were a football team? :unsure:

Timeline

Ugh.....GO STEELERS!!!! Definately not a Warner fan. Can't take those Church commercials we are bombarded with every time he makes more money!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

sending vibes your way..good luck!!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Ugh.....GO STEELERS!!!! Definately not a Warner fan. Can't take those Church commercials we are bombarded with every time he makes more money!

:lol:

I hate the Steelers, but you're still O.K..

Here, this should make you feel better.

Timeline

Ha Ha....Thanks for the laugh, Joe.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip