January 19 is my Day!!!!

44 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hello everyone....I think I got an approval, my husband called USCIS and talked to a supervisor and been conveyed that both of our cases....then he called me and let me on the third line and called USCIS, first rep was telling generic info on webpage, he was like ok I was told I was approved...then he was transfered to super, that super said both of our files were approved 2 days back which is 19th....

My hubby have not got the hardcopy of NOA2 yet...neither our status changed over net....this is what supervisor said in two different times....

Please pray for us....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congratulations :) Just to let you know, the NOA2 can take up to a week or more to arrive sometimes, and some people get the NOA2 in their mail without the email/USCIS web notification, so don't worry :D

Application Status

-----------

Package sent : 1st August 2008

I-129F received : 6th August 2008

NOA1 received : 14th August 2008

NOA2 received : 6th January 2009

NOA2 hard copy: 10th January 2009

NVC received: 8th January 2009

Case left NVC: 12th January 2009

Consulate recieved: 26th January 2009

Packet 3 recieved: 30th January 2009

Packet 3 sent back: 5th February 2009

Medical: 23rd February 2009

Packet 4 recieved: 5th March 2009

Interview: 27th March 2009

US entry: 6th April 2009

Marriage: 4th May 2009

AOS filed: 9th July 2009

Biometrics appointment: 15th August 2009

Case transferred to CSC: 25th September

AOS Approved: 3rd November 2009

2 Year Green card recieved: 9th November 2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
Congratulations :) Just to let you know, the NOA2 can take up to a week or more to arrive sometimes, and some people get the NOA2 in their mail without the email/USCIS web notification, so don't worry :D

Congratulations

i hope i am in that bunch too, that is getting approved good luck with VSC

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
Hello everyone....I think I got an approval, my husband called USCIS and talked to a supervisor and been conveyed that both of our cases....then he called me and let me on the third line and called USCIS, first rep was telling generic info on webpage, he was like ok I was told I was approved...then he was transfered to super, that super said both of our files were approved 2 days back which is 19th....

My hubby have not got the hardcopy of NOA2 yet...neither our status changed over net....this is what supervisor said in two different times....

Please pray for us....

:time:

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Please pray for us....

Samething happend to me when I was approved. I am sure you are approve. Congrats!

U.S. Passport

xx-xx-2012: Passport application sent

I-130 petition for Sibling

07-19-2012: Sent I-130 via Priority mail

07-23-2012: I-130 received by PHX lbx (forwarded to california)

07-23-2012: Priority date

07-30-2012: I-797 receipt received

1. CR1 [Completed: 2009/Total Days: 325]

2. ROC [Completed: 2011/Total Days: 222]

3. CITIZENSHIP [Completed: 2012/Total Days: 125]

4. US PASSPORT [Completed: 2012/Total Days: ]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations Sonia!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations!! :) What did your husband say to get to a supervisor? I have been unsuccessful in trying to get one on the phone.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Congratz! Hopefully you get the hard copy soon. When I called uscis in washington regarding the processing imes they stated that there site had some kind of glitch and that they are working on it. So maybe they were right and that's why u didn't get an update??? I really don't know but just hoping that along with ur approval comes mine and many more....

Againg congrats and good luck for the rest of us. Im sure we will hear something soon

Married: 1/14/2008

I-130 Timeline

4-5-08 - I-130 Sent

4-14-08 - Date On NOA1

4-17-2008 - Recieved Hard Copy

Touches: 10/2/08

Noa2 - 1/29/09

I-129f Timeline

7-16-08 - I-129f Sent to VSC

7-17-08 - VSC recieved

8-4-08 - Date on NOA1

8-7-08 - Recieved Hard Copy

1/29/09 - Noa2

Timeline

Thank you so much everyone......I am so happy today, and I cried....

Here is some of the answers that may help u guys....

Fortunately or unfortunately, my I129f was never in the USCIS system...so my hubby told them that, and the rep transferred the call to the supervisor where he he said that I-129f was approved 2 days back..Then my hubby asked that we also have a I-130, and he replied that is also approved at the same day.. He called in the 1-800 regular number....

Please call for urself to know about the status of ur case, and best to talk to the supervisor, not the rep....

My hubby then called the NVC, where our K3 visa number was generated and asked to call them on friday or the monday to get the I130 case number (which is not yet been generated for some reason).

God bless everyone....Pray for us....

Timeline

Lisa, Narina...where r u guys? I got approved....I am now feeling so emotoinal....I don't know how to express it...

Narina sweetie, please try to talk to the supervisor, u must should hear something.....

Waithatter,Svetlana,ArubaDolphin,Furious Biscuit,queuedup,ronald dallas,Nena23 thank you so much guys for ur best wishes for me....

Love u guys....

Congrats! This gives hope to the rest of us! Hope everything goes well for you in NVC!

***Naturalization ***

Submitted N-400: Dec 30, 2015
USPS Delivery Confirmation:
Direct Debit processed: Jan 5, 2015
NOA: Jan 9, 2015
Biometrics Appointment: Jan 28, 2015
Interview: May 7, 2015
Oath Ceremony: still waiting

Timeline
Congrats! This gives hope to the rest of us! Hope everything goes well for you in NVC!

Thank you so much...I think more are coming....wait for the hard copy, many of us getting it soon.... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations Sonia!!!

It's so great to see approvals here!!

Today i cried and cried...i just wanna gooooo, like everybody else here. And when i read your post, it made me happy!! I know my day is coming!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Soon you're going to be with your love!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Congratulations Sonia!!!

It's so great to see approvals here!!

Today i cried and cried...i just wanna gooooo, like everybody else here. And when i read your post, it made me happy!! I know my day is coming!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Soon you're going to be with your love!!!!!!!!!

You know what, it was 4:30 in the morning and my hubby called and said me that we were approved...and I was like, I don't believe... he then called USCIS and the rep started reading the webpage which is not been updated for ages, then he was like .. I was told that we were approved..then rep replied " Who said u that?" meanwhile, I was a bit annoyed as I was in deep sleep and my hubby was joking with my approval??? :blink: then He asked for a higher authority and he directly said, "u don't get the update info, transfer my call"---my hubby sounded normal as he knew what was goin on....then when the super said that both of our petitions were approved 2 days back (on january 19th--said by the first supervisor when my hubby was calling for regular enquiry) ...I cried like baby...I wish I could hug my hubby and cried...It felt like, I had 10 stone pressure on my heart and it just released.....

Friends...I never knew that, getting approval means such a heppiness...I am happy to be approved though I know that fact that I am only half way done, but atleast I am out of VSC....thats a gr8 relief itself....

More approvals are coming...Cross ur fingers....and pray to God....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.